forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
FuZ
Catgirl

Faust wrote:

Whenever I feel bored or depressed as f ck, I st go o tside and take a r n. Helps a lot.

the only two times that i can remember that i've been deathly depressed, i just spent time laying down. once i just walked out to a random field 3 miles away and laid there all day until i felt dehydrated (it was the middle of july) and tried to clear my mind. the other time i just laid on my floor staring at the ceiling, didn't sleep, didn't eat, for close to 24 hours until i eventually got the strength to get up and do something about it.

i really just need something to change in my life so i stop getting mild bouts of depression every few weeks/months. i can't keep it away forever because it just keeps coming back.
Zain Sugieres
osu! standard
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

osu! standard

Meah
Fruits?
Catgirl
i'm literally teaching my supervisor about twitch right now, he just asked me if it was only for stuff like call of duty

edit: now i'm teaching him about speedrunning lol
Zain Sugieres

Khelly wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

osu! standard

Now get rid of HT
FuZ

Meah wrote:

Fruits?
nice minigame faggot
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Now get rid of HT
Maybe when I clear 9th dan nomod I can
DeletedUser_6709840
ayyyy
Catgirl
there's a marathon happening this weekend that i was supposed to be in the finale of but i backed out

so far they haven't updated the schedule to add in my replacement so now i'm wondering if they even know that i'm not doing it anymore and that i've been replaced

maybe we can lead everyone watching to believe that the person replacing me is actually still me lol
Faust
Marathon ? Context ?
Catgirl
i don't really mean to advertise but the 2nd annual pokemon speedruns marathon is underway right now and lasting through the weekend. you can see the schedule here, there's a stream link at the top-right as well.

i was set to be doing the pokemon yellow race in the finale but i gave up my spot due to lack of interest and gave it to a better runner.
DeletedUser_6709840
Theres a convention in my home town tomorrow. Dank
Catgirl

RoseusJaeger wrote:

i'm going to one in 2 weeks~
DeletedUser_6709840

Catgirl wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

i'm going to one in 2 weeks~
Ayyy and theres an anime one coming to a nearby city next month.
what makes the one in my hometown special is because one of the deadpool writers is gonna be there
DeletedUser_6709840
Also, the anime one is apparently gonna have a lot of yaoi panels, so I'm more hyped for that one
SaigonAlice
Yaoi is trash
DeletedUser_6709840

SaigonAlice wrote:

Yaoi is trash
yaoi is best
AutoMedic

SaigonAlice wrote:

Yaoi is trash
MUH GAY BOYS
SaigonAlice
its exploitative for sjw reasons i will not explain

edit: god automedic you have the best avatars
Tae
how long ago was that collab even
Catgirl
oh yeah since i got supporter again

Thanks for your support so far! You have contributed a total of $158 over 14 tag purchases.
DeletedUser_6709840

SaigonAlice wrote:

I get what you're saying, it's basically the fetishization of gay men and it CAN be harmful depending on how the community treats gay men.
Meah
I don't hate yaoi but I am avoiding it as much as possible
DeletedUser_6709840
and that's okay as well
AutoMedic

Almaz wrote:

I forgot how long but the avatar is so good I don't want to replace it unless Dulcet wants to collab with me again
SaigonAlice

RoseusJaeger wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

I get what you're saying, it's basically the fetishization of gay men and it CAN be harmful depending on how the community treats gay men.
Stop mind reading me thats problematic
Tae

AutoMedic wrote:

Almaz wrote:

I forgot how long but the avatar is so good I don't want to replace it unless Dulcet wants to collab with me again
I see, dw
DeletedUser_6709840
You basically voiced the problem that most hardcore fujoshis have a hard time facing. Its a common topic among the community because the community itself wants to change its image so we can coexist with the LGBTQ+ community more easily and so the fetishization has a distinction away from bigotry.

In other words, I get what you mean and the community wishes there was more they could do about it since the people who are problematic with fetishization are cancer in the fandoms.
Faust
Thought Roseus was gay for a moment.
Yuudachi-kun
Just another shitty sjw with problem glasses
Hika
Jesus gay people are so emotional sometime like stop okay lol
Meah
Positive mental attitude
Riari
stop liking things i dont like
Rurree
lmfao
DeletedUser_6709840

Faust wrote:

I am
SaigonAlice

Hika wrote:

Jesus gay people are so emotional sometime like stop okay lol
:-)

No

RoseusJaeger wrote:

You basically voiced the problem that most hardcore fujoshis have a hard time facing. Its a common topic among the community because the community itself wants to change its image so we can coexist with the LGBTQ+ community more easily and so the fetishization has a distinction away from bigotry.

In other words, I get what you mean and the community wishes there was more they could do about it since the people who are problematic with fetishization are cancer in the fandoms.
I was joking lol but yeah you are right
Faust

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Faust wrote:

I am
Thought you identified as a female ? Wouldn't that make you technically straight ?
DeletedUser_6709840
Thought you identified as a female ? Wouldn't that make you technically straight ?
Im gay by default because Im attracted to all genders.
show more