forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Catgirl

Kisses wrote:

wow are you jealous of my nekopara crossplay or something?

i'm probably not actually gonna do it cause i'm too shy irl to do that around several thousand people i don't know lol
Rurree
if you do it i'm curious
_handholding
I just posted that because I so happened to stumble on it. It wasn't directed at anyone, though maybe I should add it to my bag of memes and link it to people who I want to send a message to
Catgirl

Kisses wrote:

I just posted that because I so happened to stumble on it. It wasn't directed at anyone, though maybe I should add it to my bag of memes and link it to people who I want to send a message to

good idea, i like it actually

Rurree wrote:

if you do it i'm curious

i've only worn it twice, once to try it on and make sure it fit, and the second was during a like 18 hour stream where i actually got over 100 viewers and half of them were giving insults or confused as to why i was wearing it lol

i stand by my word that there are no pictures of me wearing this anywhere on the internet
please don't ask fuz to find them
Yuudachi-kun
Catgirl when are you getting 2-dan chop chop
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Catgirl when are you getting 2-dan chop chop

i kinda lost interest over the weekend cause i spent it all sleeping, and i slept all day yesterday too

maybe today i'll come back to the mania grind~
Yuudachi-kun
Yeah you gotta get to at least 3
Catgirl
give me motivation and i'll be there in 2 weeks
KupcaH
Hi.
I'm cool.
Aomi
no
_handholding
yehaj
Zain Sugieres
ahaha
Catgirl
hi cool
i'm catgirl
DeletedUser_6709840
I did it, reached 100 kudosu.
AshbeII
wtf
clover
Razzy
Catgirl
i want to kill myself

too bad i never get anything i want
Tae

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

dude what
clover

Almaz wrote:

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

dude what
lmao what the fuck
Catgirl
i got a fortune cookie today and it told me now is the time to try something new

thanks for giving me more vague advice that applies to my life right now but not giving me any idea what i should actually do
Yuudachi-kun
Mania 4k
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Mania 4k

you know i refreshed OT and saw that you replied here and before i clicked it i expected your post to be "play 4k mania" so i was pretty darn close
Razzy
I agree with Khelly
Yuudachi-kun
I agree with Raspberry chan
Catgirl
sleep > 4k mania tbh

but i'd take either instead of being stuck here at work in the middle of a time where i'm feeling so depressed
Faust
Whenever I feel bored or depressed as f ck, I st go o tside and take a r n. Helps a lot.

Also so e of y keyboards keys aren't f nctioning so lol, gotta go b y a new one, son of a bitch.
FuZ
Catgirl

Faust wrote:

Whenever I feel bored or depressed as f ck, I st go o tside and take a r n. Helps a lot.

the only two times that i can remember that i've been deathly depressed, i just spent time laying down. once i just walked out to a random field 3 miles away and laid there all day until i felt dehydrated (it was the middle of july) and tried to clear my mind. the other time i just laid on my floor staring at the ceiling, didn't sleep, didn't eat, for close to 24 hours until i eventually got the strength to get up and do something about it.

i really just need something to change in my life so i stop getting mild bouts of depression every few weeks/months. i can't keep it away forever because it just keeps coming back.
Zain Sugieres
osu! standard
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

osu! standard

Meah
Fruits?
Catgirl
i'm literally teaching my supervisor about twitch right now, he just asked me if it was only for stuff like call of duty

edit: now i'm teaching him about speedrunning lol
Zain Sugieres

Khelly wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

osu! standard

Now get rid of HT
FuZ

Meah wrote:

Fruits?
nice minigame faggot
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Now get rid of HT
Maybe when I clear 9th dan nomod I can
DeletedUser_6709840
ayyyy
Catgirl
there's a marathon happening this weekend that i was supposed to be in the finale of but i backed out

so far they haven't updated the schedule to add in my replacement so now i'm wondering if they even know that i'm not doing it anymore and that i've been replaced

maybe we can lead everyone watching to believe that the person replacing me is actually still me lol
Faust
Marathon ? Context ?
Catgirl
i don't really mean to advertise but the 2nd annual pokemon speedruns marathon is underway right now and lasting through the weekend. you can see the schedule here, there's a stream link at the top-right as well.

i was set to be doing the pokemon yellow race in the finale but i gave up my spot due to lack of interest and gave it to a better runner.
show more