ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2
BrokenArrow

Catgirl wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

for a second I thought this was the new website but then I remembered the new website is so much shittier in every regard
i'm getting used to the new website, having to use it at work cause osu.ppy.sh is blocked but new.ppy.sh isn't. forum layout is pretty nice actually.
Visually it does look better but the usuability is a lot worse than what we currently have. Player profiles look worse and post count is gone for whatever reason. Search function is gone too because who needs that in a forum, right?

Also, I'll never be a fan of infinite scrolling.
Catgirl
i'm kinda mixed on infinite scrolling. depends on how it's done. i like the format here because it unloads everything offscreen so you don't end up with 200 posts visible at a time.

the one bad thing would be if i'm having internet issues and i want to read through a longer thread, i'd typically open up multiple pages at once so that i can still read them if i get disconnected and can't load them later on, and that's not really possible with the new forums.
Yuudachi-kun
What's wrong with having static pages that don't change and you are free to change them at your own pace anymore
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

What's wrong with having static pages that don't change and you are free to change them at your own pace anymore

because it's not A E S T H E T I C enough for today's new young hip generation

also nice avatar c:
Yuudachi-kun
It's a collab with my senpai in mania

Eventually
BrokenArrow
c:
Yuudachi-kun
Theres no username text so hes not using his incase someone steals it
Catgirl
i still never was able to do an avatar collab with anyone

my current avatar is perfect so i don't want to change it, but there was one person i really wanted to collab with, but it never happened, and now i won't ever do one with anyone because it needed to be with him :c
Hika

Zain Sugieres wrote:

fuck you too this is the only mutual I need

Oh my god tf is that new website wtf
BrokenArrow
it's not, this is the new website
Hika
whoa cancer
Meah
I miss my dogs :(
Yuudachi-kun
I miss mania everytime I don't play it
Catgirl
i'd much rather be playing mania than be sitting here at work right now

or doing literally anything else that's not work
Hika
I'm pretty sure work just sucks in general
EneT
Argh fuck work, especially when you're juggling multiple jobs.
Hika
Yeah, I had three this summer and now I'm just gonna sit here and be happy I don't have to work three again.
Faust
Incidentally, I cannot wait to start my new job.

Make it make it money.
Yuudachi-kun
I've made $1,200 so far
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

I've made $1,200 so far

i make more than that much in 2 weeks' time but i'd rather have a job i enjoy than a job that gives good money.
Yuudachi-kun
You also don't work part time
Catgirl
but i only work part of the time i'm in the office as you can probably tell by how much i'm on forums lately

i'd like to have a job where i know exactly what i need to be doing and i always have stuff to do. my typical day is just, boring...
Hika
Jobs where you're really occupied make you upset sometimes though and try to evaluate if you're getting paid enough
I have a part time and a full time job and I know with my part time job, I sure as hell ain't making enough with how hard I'm dying wtf

But I think my pay rate is on par with my full time job so it's alright
Yuudachi-kun
I like it when my job makes me do a lot of things instead of sitting around doing nothing because time goes by faster.
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

I like it when my job makes me do a lot of things instead of sitting around doing nothing because time goes by faster.

this exactly.

in my first job, i remember there was a stretch of about a month where our team literally didn't have anything to do, and then all of a sudden they give us 6 big projects to do and 10 days (including weekends) to do them. i was pretty upset at the time cause i thought it was going to be horrible being under that much pressure because bad management took over a month to decide what they needed from us. but those next 2 weeks turned out to be a lot of fun. a lot of work, yeah, but i enjoyed being busy and having a deadline for when stuff needed to be done.

right now it's just, there's so many problems that are out of my control that make it so i can't even do the tasks assigned to me. and there's nobody i can talk with to kill time so each day just feels so long when i don't have any work i can do. i've literally had days where i sat here and did absolutely zero work-related stuff all day, and it's happened almost half the time in the 5+ weeks i've been here now. i don't like it at all...
Rurree
Thanks Hika

I wish I could understand what the avatars in FG are about..
Foxtrot
Why would anyone willingly go through the new forums, it's such a hassle

EDIT: The userpage is nice but I wished it showed the actual name instead of a campy ass "it me!!111!1"; editing messages is so much better, though.
Zain Sugieres
Hi VHS
Yuudachi-kun

Foxtrot wrote:

Why would anyone willingly go through the new forums, it's such a hassle

EDIT: The userpage is nice but I wished it showed the actual name instead of a campy ass "it me!!111!1"; editing messages is so much better, though.
Foxtrot is dump

are you ztrot
EneT
Should of just re-named yourself Snoop Dogg cus' every single name you've thought of has been wack.
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm almost too lazy to mod today
Hika

Rurree wrote:

Thanks Hika
Of course darling, don't be afraid to slide in my DMs
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

are you ztrot
no I'm not a pedophile

EneT wrote:

Should of just re-named yourself Snoop Dogg cus' every single name you've thought of has been wack.
I get so many mixed reactions it's hilarious to see people actually caring enough to tell me that my name is either good or whack
EneT
Should of just kept Dulcet; that shit was ambiguous and ambiguous usernames are the best.
Foxtrot
Thanks for letting me know 4 years later that Dulcet is not that bad of a name, guys; I remember getting so much shit for it
Zain Sugieres
If I cared about what people think about my name I would be only Zain without Sugieres right now
EneT
At least it wasn't some stupid name like AutoMedic or Kheldragar.
Yuudachi-kun

Foxtrot wrote:

Thanks for letting me know 4 years later that Dulcet is not that bad of a name, guys; I remember getting so much shit for it
Dulcet is a good name
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

At least it wasn't some stupid name like AutoMedic or Kheldragar.
True story in 6th grade I got into an e-relationship with some 16 year old guy on world of warcraft and I pretended to be a girl

His username was Kheldragar so I stole it after he found out I was a boy
show more