ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Faust wrote:

Aren't you like 1.75m or something ?
Aw, that's sweet, you remembered my height.
I actually have been thinking about modeling but it's a really corrupt industry. :P
With your height, you can totally model here in America. I would like to, but alas they would just laugh at my height (1.65)

though in the Japanese modeling industry, I am actually considered tall! I've seen a surge of foreign girls who go to model in Japan because of so.

Hika wrote:

Shit I'll donate a few inches off me cause I hate being tall
Can I offer you my first born because

I NEED THE HEIGHT
Zain Sugieres
1,75 m can I be a gril model
Hika
Duh babes, you can have my height are you serious?
You can have my body shit come here <3

Nah but seriously, this girl that my fiancé use to talk to was trying to be a model and got shit on simply because her skin wasn't in good condition. It's sad, makeup can cover it up but it really, and truly is a hard business to compete in.
Faust
1.65m is a decent height for a girl anywhere.

Yeah, oddly the Japanese like em petite.
Modelling industry needs you to be really tough on the inside and ready to go.
I can't imagine going through the make-up, touching-up and the rest of the looking-good process it involves.
Unbelievably tedious for women.

1.8m here and already experiencing discomfort sitting on public transport thanks to the seats having not enough space for these legs.
clover
Rurree
You could try international markets though in case it gets way too tough in the US, which is an extremely competitive place for aspiring models.

Hika, I'd love that. :P

Well, I still have 2 years to find out whether I become tall enough or not..
Catgirl
so this is completely random and off-topic and also mildly interesting so it may not fit here lol, but i found out today that someone i know from this game ran into me in real life several months ago and recognized me, but never said anything because they didn't know what i looked like.

backstory: it's march 2016, i'm working an office job in a city 2 hours away from home that forces me to commute twice a week and live out of hotels. my office is in the heart of downtown in a big city, connected to a fancy hotel and convention center. there's always a bunch of random conferences happening there, mostly small-scale ones. well my friend (who i didn't know at the time) was apparently staying at this hotel because someone in his family had to travel here for this conference halfway across the country.

it turns out that on that day we crossed paths, likely when i was going out to lunch with some other people who i work with. we were both in the skywalk or something, and apparently he recognized my voice and thought to himself "is that decon?" (name i go by everywhere else), but didn't think much of it because he had no idea what i looked like or where i lived, so there was zero chance it was actually me.

well we've started talking a lot the past few weeks and it got brought up in conversation that he took a trip up there during spring break this year, and after a while i realized that we could have crossed paths without realizing it. then when we gave more and more info to each other, it turns out that we actually DID cross paths. probably the craziest coincidence in my life so far.
Faust
"Private message cannot be edited because it has already been read."

wtf VHS.
Rurree

Catgirl wrote:

so this is completely random and off-topic and also mildly interesting so it may not fit here lol, but i found out today that someone i know from this game ran into me in real life several months ago and recognized me, but never said anything because they didn't know what i looked like.

backstory: it's march 2016, i'm working an office job in a city 2 hours away from home that forces me to commute twice a week and live out of hotels. my office is in the heart of downtown in a big city, connected to a fancy hotel and convention center. there's always a bunch of random conferences happening there, mostly small-scale ones. well my friend (who i didn't know at the time) was apparently staying at this hotel because someone in his family had to travel here for this conference halfway across the country.

it turns out that on that day we crossed paths, likely when i was going out to lunch with some other people who i work with. we were both in the skywalk or something, and apparently he recognized my voice and thought to himself "is that decon?" (name i go by everywhere else), but didn't think much of it because he had no idea what i looked like or where i lived, so there was zero chance it was actually me.

well we've started talking a lot the past few weeks and it got brought up in conversation that he took a trip up there during spring break this year, and after a while i realized that we could have crossed paths without realizing it. then when we gave more and more info to each other, it turns out that we actually DID cross paths. probably the craziest coincidence in my life so far.
it's destined to happen.
Catgirl

Rurree wrote:

it's destined to happen.

yeah i was totally shocked, i've never been recognized before, unless you count when i was at AGDQ and i had like 1 person recognize me that i didn't already know

i'm totally super popular
Hika
I myself have fine self esteem. I'm harsh myself so I think I'd be fine modeling, but the having sex for business thing isn't my thing.

Omfg Faust I'd destroy you if you were here. Your height is just perfection. Seriously, it's hard to find an SO here for myself. Everyone is handsome and short and it's just completely discouraging. I was always the tallest person in my class, up until I made it to high school. Boo.
Rurree
In my country, I'm actually considered tall. That's just how Asian countries are, I guess..

All heights are fine for me though when it comes to modelling. What matters the most is poise, confidence, with a strong sense of individuality. That's my take on it though..
Hika
Imagine how I fair against my family :p
My mom is short as balls. My dad was tall as shit. Not sure how that turned out but it did.

I think being a tall did crush my self image of myself when I was younger, which is why my tastes for taller men should be acceptable I hope :p
Faust
Yup, Asians typically have the bar set lower in height as compared to western counterparts.

@Hika: lol no thanks.

Do not want to be destroyed.
It's also generally accepted that women prefer taller men so I don't think there's any problem.

I have my own set of preferences, one of which includes height.
It's more or less impression-based on physical looks/physiology but that's going to be secondary when one is actually in a committed relationship with the other anyway.
Cyclohexane
i come here for the first time in over four months and you fuckers are talking about height

fuck all of you i'm leaving
tryingtobe_old
bye midget
Cyclohexane
Hika
HEY COLOR U SHIT COME BACK.
Cyclohexane
lmao no
Hika
fuck u shorty.
Cyclohexane
get fukt giraffe
Catgirl
i thought we weren't allowed to do anatomical surveys here in off-topic

/me runs
Zain Sugieres
Oh right Ephie will get mad at us
Foxtrot

Faust wrote:

wtf VHS.
Just horrible, isn't it?

Hika wrote:

Imagine how I fair against my family :p
My mom is short as balls. My dad was tall as shit. Not sure how that turned out but it did.

I think being a tall did crush my self image of myself when I was younger, which is why my tastes for taller men should be acceptable I hope :p
Funny that you say that! Taller women are considered more attractive because they have longer legs. You, my dear, must have some nice, long legs. Nothing wrong with preferring taller men, either (especially if we take your height into consideration, I mean, it's just natural). Many shorter women than us prefer their men to be 6" feet tall. Honestly, I used to care a lot about height but then I realized that if I don't have to look down to see my boyfriend's face, that's more than enough.
Zain Sugieres

VHS wrote:

6" feet
Triggered
Hika
Fucking shortie

yeah, gotta live with what you get ): I'm fine with at least being able to see eye to eye, really. @VHS

also my legs look like trash surprisingly wtf, fuck legs thread, one day I'll PM you and you can judge these sticks.
Rurree

VHS wrote:

I realized that if I don't have to look down to see my boyfriend's face, that's more than enough.
Fuck, do a lot of women think this way? Not that it's bad, I know, I know everyone has their preferences but my ex used to be taller than me because she was a volleyball player and I had to look up (not by a much) every time we talk, it was kinda awkward.

At least she didn't regard me as a shortie.. No one in this country does, luckily.
EneT
Pretty sure not all women think that way. Majority of the girls that were into me when I was younger were taller than me.
Yuudachi-kun
Am I the only one who prefers same height
Faust

VHS wrote:

Faust wrote:

wtf VHS.
Just horrible, isn't it?
ugu.

EneT is pretty cute so I have no doubt a plethora of girls would be all over him.
Finally watching Kizumonogatari.
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Also my legs look like trash surprisingly wtf, fuck legs thread, one day I'll PM you and you can judge these sticks.
Why does it have to be "one day"? ;)

Rurree wrote:

VHS wrote:

I realized that if I don't have to look down to see my boyfriend's face, that's more than enough.
Fuck, do a lot of women think this way? Not that it's bad, I know, I know everyone has their preferences but my ex used to be taller than me because she was a volleyball player and I had to look up (not by a much) every time we talk, it was kinda awkward.

At least she didn't regard me as a shortie.. No one in this country does, luckily.
Well, that's her own preference so I can't speak for her. Here in the States, it's quite common to see women who go for men as tall as 6" feet (or 1.82 for you eurofags), whereas I personally prefer same height or higher. I was just stating the norm
EneT

Faust wrote:

Finally watching Kizumonogatari.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
the subs are terrible tho... are you kiddin' meh
fuck that I'm waiting
Faust
Yeah there was a brief disclaimer when I went to nyaa about the quality..
I have it down in case I really run out of shows to binge-watch.

I will definitely get the BD (Japanese release) at a later date.
SaigonAlice
i like tall guys too

taller = bigger dick, probably
DeletedUser_6709840
I like shorter men, they're cuter
SaigonAlice

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I like shorter men, they're cuter
haha you like lil wieners
DeletedUser_6709840
it's not that that counts, it's the person. Also, I have no interest in sexual contact, not really, so that wouldn't be a problem.
SaigonAlice
fair enough

if you aint hurting anyone then do or be as you like; that's my fundamental albeit somehow controversial motto. :V
Faust
You read yaoi trash all day long but have no interest in the real thing ???
Hika

RoseusJaeger wrote:

it's not that that counts, it's the person. Also, I have no interest in sexual contact, not really, so that wouldn't be a problem.
????????????????????????????????
show more