FuZ

CDFA wrote:

welcome to fucking ctb
lol

CDFA wrote:

chaee
+ 1
Railey2
well there is thousands of threads and hundred of thousands of comments but I'm going to post sarcastic memes on the one comment that I don't like xD
lol
'the one'

XDDDDD nice try you autistic piece of shit your parents must be really proud you've lasted this long with such a massive terminal tumour
Railey2
are you under the impression that the above are the only beatmaps that CDFA ever commented on?
lol
yet again you are going into detail that literally no one cares about

you are the sole reason for the rule; 'ask yourself if anyone will actually be interested in what you are about to say before you post it' because everything you post is edgy shit trying to call people out for no reason at all
AutoMedic
stop it guys the autism is leaking
Railey2

lol wrote:

yet again you are going into detail that literally no one cares about

you are the sole reason for the rule; 'ask yourself if anyone will actually be interested in what you are about to say before you post it' because everything you post is edgy shit trying to call people out for no reason at all
of course. Because you are strictly abiding by that rule too, right? I can see you posting meaningful comments all over the place, after reflecting upon how they will be received by everyone. You always ask yourself if people are interested before you post.

Look at your post-history you damn hypocrite. The very post I responded to was you calling CDFA out, then you say I call people out for no reason.

How dense exactly are you?

Holy shit. Too many levels of hypocrisy.
lol
Do you even read what you write? it just oozes with cancer literally no one cares, when i post i attempt to make someone laugh or contribute to a conversation

all you do is call people out an its fucking cancer really all memes aside you are a tumour

cant imagine how disappointed your parents were when they found out you werent a still born
Railey2

lol wrote:

Do you even read what you write? it just oozes with cancer literally no one cares, when i post i attempt to make someone laugh or contribute to a conversation

all you do is call people out an its fucking cancer really all memes aside you are a tumor

cant imagine how disappointed your parents were when they found out you werent a still born

lol wrote:

XDDDDD nice try you autistic piece of shit your parents must be really proud you've lasted this long with such a massive terminal tumor
I don't know what you have with my parents, really.

Anyways, calling me cancerous after throwing insults like that, really isn't that convincing. I can tell you posted because you wanted to make me laugh though, very appreciated.

I kinda care but not really. I just dislike hypocrisy and I like to point it out when I see it. And you are a steady and dependable supplier of that, so.. You seem to care way more than me, given how defensive you get over it. Might wanna stop now.
AutoMedic
railey please stop being so worked because someone called you autistic

people on the internet do that all the time
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

all you do is call people out an its fucking cancer really all memes aside you are a tumour

You sound like stereotypical internet tough guy
lol
what is an internet tough guy
are you implying that me weighing 50kg and being 6ft doesnt make me a real life tough guy huh?
piruchan
What's the definition of tough guy? Isn't 50kg for 6ft a bit light?
chaee

piruchan wrote:

What's the definition of tough guy? Isn't 50kg for 6ft a bit light?
Railey2
maybe he is just talking about his dick
piruchan
His dick weighs 50kg?
chaee

piruchan wrote:

His dick weighs 50kg?
can confirm
Railey2
lewd
lol
please dont talk about my dick in a thread that khelly frequents

tank u
Granger
A 50kg dick is very impressive
AutoMedic

piruchan wrote:

His dick weighs 50kg?
On paper, that's pretty much impossible
Railey2
granger where did your sleep schedule go

you fucked up
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

are you implying that me weighing 50kg and being 6ft doesnt make me a real life tough guy huh?
I'm ~47kg and 165 cm tall.

You're fucking bones mate
Granger
Yes.
Railey2
me too
lol

Khelly wrote:

lol wrote:

I'm ~47kg and 165 cm tall.

You're fucking bones mate
i wasnt aware thanks for letting me know XD
AutoMedic
you guys are fucking chumps

52kg and 5"10' here. Eat more vegetables
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

i wasnt aware thanks for letting me know XD
Can I see a pick of your chest with no shirt?

For science of course.
Granger
Cat tought trampling my boobs was a good idea.
Whats your excuse?

Hes chiling on my arm now. Since at least half an hour. Send help
lol
what do you mean for science of course, what else could you possibly do with a pic of a vacuum packed rib cage?
Hika
I'm 5'9" and it's so hard to get a boyfriend omg
AutoMedic
I want to be thar cat but too bad I already have a girlfriend

sucks to be me I guess
Yuudachi-kun
Aurani once told me I'm an ideal girl height.
lol

AutoMedic wrote:

I want to be thar cat but too bad I already have a girlfriend

sucks to be me I guess
indirectly letting everyone know i have a gf!!!!
Vuelo Eluko
DEBBIE JUST HIT THE WALL,
show more