1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
I think its about trying many things out and sticking with one that feels ok to you, then specializing further in the respective field.

And some people just get really lucky and find the perfect match right off the bat.

Introspection and "sniping" certain fields helps, but I believe in the shotgun-approach where you just hit every field you can when you see the option.
posted
hey railey you can be a great mod here

i can see your potential, wastelanding shit threads left and right. you can be a god
posted
I'd rather kill myself than be a mod. Being a mod would mean I can't shit on people that deserve it anymore, because I'm supposed to represent the good and polite side of this forum. No way.
posted

Railey2 wrote:

I'd rather kill myself than be a mod. Being a mod would mean I can't shit on people that deserve it anymore, because I'm supposed to represent the good and polite side of this forum. No way.
wait, when was that ever a thing among mods?
posted

Railey2 wrote:

color does the shitting on people well

i believe in you
posted
Maybe on normal forums, not on this one. Here it's all about shaking your dick around the commoners' mouths.
posted

Aurani wrote:

Maybe on normal forums, not on this one. Here it's all about shaking your dick around the commoners' mouths.
The finest form of entertainment.
posted
spectacular
posted

Dulcet wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

wait, when was that ever a thing among mods?
Well, thats at least my understanding about what being a mod should be about, and since I don't want to do that here, I'm not interested in becoming a mod.
posted

AutoMedic wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

how do you realise what you want to do...i only have a moderate interest in history and plants.
i like history too

can we be friends
aren't we already?

that's good advice railey.
posted
morning
posted
good morning minE
posted
good morning aomi
posted

I really wanna know the source for this
posted

Aurani wrote:

Piru, are you tainted or pure? If the latter is the case, you're my property.
I'm an extra virgin magical girl.
posted

AutoMedic wrote:

good morning aomi
good morning medic
posted
Peeeeeeerrrrrrrfect.
posted
i'm planning to make a birds with arms thread but i'm just way too depressed to do it
posted

AutoMedic wrote:

i'm planning to make a birds with arms thread but i'm just way too depressed to do it
what happened ):
posted
good afternoon evening
show more