forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
he's just holding grudges. I will tame the beast off the scenes.
piruchan
All hail Kanye
Razzy
the list on this article, jesus christ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle
Railey2
ah, the classic Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt'"'" (May 8, 2016)

I think the rate at which he publishes says a lot about the quality of his stories.
Vuelo Eluko
I kind of wonder what the tipping point is going to be in terms of general American public opinion towards Europe, being that were a democracy that has a huge impact on general relations. As a whole, most of the country are simultaneously Europhiles and Islamophobes, with the latter being a much stronger sentiment, how much longer until the Muslim menace finally causes enough cultural erosion that disdain ends up becoming ideological lens we view europe with?

right now it's pretty cut and dry, we can see the 2 sides and support one while hating the other, but the line is going to blur eventually

you guys desperately need a purge before that happens just saying
Foxtrot

lol wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Actually I can write my name and date on it and give it to you if you want
Zain Sugieres does, hes just too pussy to ask you
everybody hates Khelly and yet they want to see his dick

WHY
Aurani
No one here has any right to talk about the muslims or the general politics concerning muslims as no one here actually lived in a country for almost two decades that is overwhelmingly muslim in culture. That goes for both the right wing supporters and the left wing ones equally. Come live in Bosnia for 19 years and then we can talk about them being peaceful or monsters or whatever you want.

As someone who has had the opportunity to both meet and talk to people from the Middle East and has lived with muslims from Europe for most of his life, I can safely say that Middle Eastern kebabs might not be the most civilised lot, but they are a people - they are human beings, or at least they were before all of this shit started. Meanwhile, European muslims are the real threat, they are the radical ones and even statistics show that most of the fighters (read: terrorists) fighting in the East come from OUTSIDE. I even had the opportunity to see a training camp specifically designed to train those inbred fucks full of buses that go through Bosnia, Southern Serbia, Macedonia and down through Turkey to the East, and that camp is not even a kilometer outside the city. It was so chock-full of them that not even the police had the guts to raid that place until late 2015 (November to be exact) and they still got nothing out of it because someone tipped them off.

So no, who we REALLY need to purge here are the European muslims, and I don't believe that killing them would be any good for the peace of the world and the future generations. What we really need to do is deport them to East and let the rest of the world do the same. They may not be harmful when on their own, but to other cultures they are pure venom. They never adapt, instead they take over, and you can see that happening throughout Europe in the present day. I don't have any problems with them, as long as they are on their own ground and not in my backyard.
Vuelo Eluko
thats what i meant, i dont expect Europe to purge anything other than their own lands. And how wrong or right the sentiment towards Muslims over here is somewhat irregardless to the reality you're advocating

Similar issue eu is having with foreigners refusing to adapt over here with mexicans but mexican culture is pretty benign; it's annoying to have to deal with people who cant speak english and spanish signs on the side of the road but there's no mass rapes terrorism religious laws or slayings

They're pretty chill in comparison, because their culture isn't Sumerian levels of socially evolved like muslims
Hika
Shut up Sini, Christ
Aurani
Eat dicks, Hikkman. :V
_handholding
pls enjoy game
Railey2

Aurani wrote:

snip
most of the people that fight in the clusterfuck that the war surrounding ISIS has become aren't actually in it for religious reasons. They are mostly mercenaries that fight for their respective sides because they pay better in the respective region.
Aurani
I don't think seeing ISIS flags on every second house outside a muslim city in Bosnia has to do with mercenaries, so no, my opinion is not going to change on that part.
Railey2
well, I don't think that people outside of where people actually fight have much of a reason to commit themselves to ISIS for money. Don't think that some shitheads in your country will get paid for it, so thats not the crowd I was referring to.

And is it really that bad? Take some pics pls, that would be very interesting to see
FuZ
▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄  

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█

░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌█████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌████████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐████████▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░█████████░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀████████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀███████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀▀▄▌░░░███████░░░
░░░░██████░░░▀▀▀▀░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄███████▌░░
▐▄░░░█████▌▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀█████░░
██▄░▄░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀░░████▌░
██░░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄░░░░█████░
██░▀█▄▐██████░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░░░███░░▄░██████▄
███▄░░▀███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀▄░▀▐██████
████▀░░██████████▄▄░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░███████
████▄░▀▐███████▀░░▌▀░▄▄░░░░░██████░░░▐███████
█████▄░▀██████▀░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄░░▐███████
██████▀░████▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░████████
██████▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▐███████

don't mind me just wanted to try this cool thing
Railey2
cool ;0
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

he's just holding grudges. I will tame the beast off the scenes.
Nothing of the sort has happened yet.

FuZ wrote:

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄  

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█

░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌█████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌████████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐████████▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░█████████░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀████████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀███████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀▀▄▌░░░███████░░░
░░░░██████░░░▀▀▀▀░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄███████▌░░
▐▄░░░█████▌▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀█████░░
██▄░▄░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀░░████▌░
██░░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄░░░░█████░
██░▀█▄▐██████░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░░░███░░▄░██████▄
███▄░░▀███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀▄░▀▐██████
████▀░░██████████▄▄░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░███████
████▄░▀▐███████▀░░▌▀░▄▄░░░░░██████░░░▐███████
█████▄░▀██████▀░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄░░▐███████
██████▀░████▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░████████
██████▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▐███████

don't mind me just wanted to try this cool thing
10/10
Aurani
I'm not going to talk out of my arse. This is from a village outside the city I lived in called Maoca.

On the topic of people outside not fighting for anything but money - that completely contradicts the point I made in that huge post. The ONLY people fighting for the ideals of great muslim empires are those OUTSIDE the Middle East. Most of the people in the Middle East probably don't even desire any wars or pick any sides, and they are the ones getting framed for terrorism and shit that's happening there, when in fact muslims from everywhere (mostly Europe) BUT that place are the ones who are to blame.

It all has to do with the fact that these muslims in Europe have some delusions of grandeur, dreaming of conquering Europe and spreading their beliefs there through anything BUT peaceful methods, and the shitty liberalistic state Europe is in currently is not helping it either, backed up by even more crushing American policies. It's also quite funny how I used to pick on the Popes of the past being anti-Serbian and supporting the genocide that happened in Croatia during the 90s, but the current Pope is the WORST one you can have to defend what's left of Europe right now. I'm not saying he is the one pulling strings behind the scenes when it comes to most of Christianity because that would be utterly ridiculous, but he is the wrong figurehead to represent the current collection of religions called Christianity. He's simply the right guy who came to power at a very wrong time.
Kanye West

Dulcet wrote:

everybody hates Khelly and yet they want to see his dick

WHY
For science, obviously.

Plus he wrote on it. You should take a gander.

Guys the real reason I came back was to examine Khelly's penis. Cue controversy.
Kanye West

piruchan wrote:

All hail Kanye
8-)
Kanye West
Yes I double posted. Get mad bros
Akemi-kun
triple posted
Railey2

Aurani wrote:

I'm not going to talk out of my arse. This is from a village outside the city I lived in called Maoca.

On the topic of people outside not fighting for anything but money - that completely contradicts the point I made in that huge post. The ONLY people fighting for the ideals of great muslim empires are those OUTSIDE the Middle East. Most of the people in the Middle East probably don't even desire any wars or pick any sides, and they are the ones getting framed for terrorism and shit that's happening there, when in fact muslims from everywhere (mostly Europe) BUT that place are the ones who are to blame.

It all has to do with the fact that these muslims in Europe have some delusions of grandeur, dreaming of conquering Europe and spreading their beliefs there through anything BUT peaceful methods, and the shitty liberalistic state Europe is in currently is not helping it either, backed up by even more crushing American policies. It's also quite funny how I used to pick on the Popes of the past being anti-Serbian and supporting the genocide that happened in Croatia during the 90s, but the current Pope is the WORST one you can have to defend what's left of Europe right now. I'm not saying he is the one pulling strings behind the scenes when it comes to most of Christianity because that would be utterly ridiculous, but he is the wrong figurehead to represent the current collection of religions called Christianity. He's simply the right guy who came to power at a very wrong time.
I'm not arguing with you at all. I supported your argument by saying that the people that are left in the middle east are misconceived as religious radicals. The people that fight in the war mostly do so to put food on the table. Of course theres a fair share of people that fight for ideological reasons as well, but most of them do out of desperation or because it pays well. I wouldn't go as far as saying that only people from the outside fight for ideological reasons though, that seems unrealistic too :b Religious bigotry exists everywhere.

Thats an interesting picture, do you have more of that? Bosnia is a country that's totally out of our scope, you basically hear nothing about it in Germany or Austria, so it is surprising to see how widespread radical islam seems to be already.

I have my own thoughts on the current pope, but I don't want to muddy the discussion on this any further.
Aurani
Well, I did pull up a picture from a guy who used to live in Bosnia, then in Montenegro, and has at one point been one of the higher-ups in ISIS, Mirza Haklaj.

Note that his title involves "Albania", as Albanians consider Montenegro (previously a part of Serbia; historically an independent kingdom that even resisted the Ottoman Empire) as their own land because logic.

Anyways, more pics from Maoca.

List of higher-ranked people from Bosnia who have so far died in Syria (list is even bigger now, as this was taken 2 years ago.

One of the pictures of the police raid in that village where they caught only a few people out of the hundreds that have been there only a few days prior to the raid.
Railey2
his wife is beautiful

whew lad, seems bad. Is it like that everywhere in bosnia? Did you take the pictures?
Aurani
Nay, that wasn't me. Not even a muslim friend of mine who used to live in that very village has the balls to approach it and take the pics. They don't give a single shit about police, and the police knows it, going as far as to openly have those flags around and even carry weapons around like it's nothing.

The reason why that particular village is literally SWARMING with "terrorists" is because that's the biggest camp in Bosnia - not even camps near Sarajevo, the capital muslim city in Bosnia approach the size of that one, and the camp is there for a reason - that city is called Brcko District, and belongs to neither the Serbian part of Bosnia, nor the muslim part of it, as the war was the toughest there - it's the only place that could completely cut off two equal halves of the Serbian part of Bosnia, and if ANYTHING were to happen (read: muslims starting a war) those "terrorists" could swarm and take the city within an hour without any problem, effectively cutting off any kind of support that could come to the western part of Serbian Bosnia, thus making a huge pocket of people who can't defend themselves and couldn't be easier targets for the rest of the muslim force.

That camp is known to have buses going from it about twice a week, so if about 60 people can fit in a bus, you calculate how many kebabs from Europe finish training there on a monthly basis and go to fight in the war.
Railey2
wow. So not all of bosnia has it that badly, but the pics are from the place where its the wort. How do you feel living close to a cesspool like that?
Aurani
I'm currently living in Serbia, and have been for 2 years now. Unis and stuff. :p
Railey2
good on you buddy.

I'd hate living close to that. Do you plan on ever going back?
Aurani
Fuck no. Jesus Christ fuck no.
Railey2
as expected :b

did you have anything to do with them while you lived there?
piruchan
Aurani do you think I can speak about Muslims because of where I'm from? (I live on the rare part of Indonesia where the majority is not Muslim though)
Aurani
Nah, only saw them a couple of times on the street. Pretty easy to spot with wild beards and kebab clothes.

I would say that the current situation in Bosnia is seriously tilting towards war again. You don't need any professionals to tell you that America's influence is slowly crumbling when you have Bosnia on a plate. The weaker Bosnian economy and local politics are, the worse time Murrica is having on the field of global influence, as Bosnia is their pet project to keep Serbia in check.

Funny enough, I don't give a shit what happens in Bosnia anymore, as long as it survives long enough until I can sell my apartments there. After that, it can go to shit for all I care.

piruchan wrote:

Aurani do you think I can speak about Muslims because of where I'm from? (I live on the rare part of Indonesia where the majority is not Muslim though)
Depends on how your interactions with them were. If you've never seen a kebab in your life, then it would be hypocritical of me to say that you can talk about it only due to the overall percentage of them living in your country, but you probably interact with kebabs on a daily basis, so you have all the right to teach me about the behaviour/situation over there, as I have no idea.
Railey2
have any family in bosnia? :<
Aurani

Railey2 wrote:

have any family in bosnia? :<
You can always initiate a private convo with me on that matter. :p
piruchan
Aurani did you read my post on the bottom of last page?
Aurani
*points Piru at the first post*
SaigonAlice

Aurani wrote:

Uh, why European muslims specifically instead of just...the Extremists?
I'm curious.
piruchan
Didn't see the edit. Your statement made me wondered about that.

Anyway, yesterday I saw an internship offer poster in Germany where the requirement is to submit an essay on the topic of counter terrorism and living in harmony. It doesn't say Muslims explicitly, but one of the topics is, I quote, "A lesson of Islam and democracy from Indonesia".

I know that Europe has the immigration problem, but I don't think what applies in Indonesia is going to work in Germany. Mainly because the Muslims here are not immigrants, they've been here for a long time (16th century). If anything, it was Christianity that was brought in by outsiders (hi Dutch). And it's not like we have it down perfectly. Clash between religions and races still happen. You won't see much about it if you talk with the middle class and above, but try talking to the people who barely have enough money to eat three times a day and you'll find some bad remarks about the Chinese or other minority group.
Aurani

SaigonAlice wrote:

Uh, why European muslims specifically instead of just...the Extremists?
I'm curious.
It's called an opinion. I have muslim friends who fall into the category of European muslims, and they're not bad people at all, but if you asked me what I think of muslims in Europe in general, I'll tell you that they're all incredibly low in my eyes, because I personally won't give a shit about the possibility of any one of them being good or not. Generalising usually displays a very narrow mindset when applied to personal thoughts, but the thing I was talking about are politics - I wouldn't ask every single muslim how good they are, I would just send them all away, but personally, once I get to know someone outside the "just a random assfag human being who I give zero shits about" I stop applying that logic to them.

piruchan wrote:

Didn't see the edit. Your statement made me wondered about that.

Anyway, yesterday I saw an internship offer poster in Germany where the requirement is to submit an essay on the topic of counter terrorism and living in harmony. It doesn't say Muslims explicitly, but one of the topics is, I quote, "A lesson of Islam and democracy from Indonesia".

I know that Europe has the immigration problem, but I don't think what applies in Indonesia is going to work in Germany. Mainly because the Muslims here are not immigrants, they've been here for a long time (16th century). If anything, it was Christianity that was brought in by outsiders (hi Dutch). And it's not like we have it down perfectly. Clash between religions and races still happen. You won't see much about it if you talk with the middle class and above, but try talking to the people who barely have enough money to eat three times a day and you'll find some bad remarks about the Chinese or other minority group.
Yeah no, there is no way of applying that kind of thing to the European situation at all. Like you said, muslims there are native and have been for centuries (even I know some history of that place) and thus the overall culture is strongly tied to them. Meanwhile, the muslims here in Europe are ALL immigrants from the last century (apart from negros in France, because it's such a lovely idea to colonise Africa and let all dem negros move to you :V) and they have NO intentions of assimilating in the main cultures of those countries, but would rather convert it to their own, which is why there is such a rift between people nowadays.
show more