forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2
it also means that he doesn't notice how he smells himself, so its very unlikely that you want to be around him at any given point
Yuudachi-kun
Have you ever had those hot spicy farts that almost feel like you're going to crap yourself? They DO NOT smell good.
FuZ
they all smell good to me as long as they're mine
Rurree

Khelly wrote:

Have you ever had those hot spicy farts that almost feel like you're going to crap yourself? They DO NOT smell good.
sharts?
Railey2
those are the ones where you actually crap yourself, but he said ALMOST.

definitely not talking about sharts
Hika

Aurani wrote:

>Implying her boyfriend isn't giving her enough time for that
:L
I hate you.
Aurani
No, you love me and you know it.
Kanye West
Sup guys? Whoever writes a timeline of everything that's happened over the past two years gets a free consult from me 8-)
lol

Railey2 wrote:

it also means that he doesn't notice how he smells himself, so its very unlikely that you want to be around him at any given point
same in fear i would catch your autism
edit: who hurt you enough that you have to go into every detail on the internet to portray your thoughts when literally no one cares
Yuudachi-kun
Smelly boys cute boys
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

Sup guys? Whoever writes a timeline of everything that's happened over the past two years gets a free consult from me 8-)
Ugh fucking text me slut they found an ovarian cyst in me
Kanye West
Gee, thanks for never texting me

I think I'm going to pass on that

Enjoy your ovarian cyst, bitch.
Railey2

lol wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

same in fear i would catch your autism
you see, I just took something that you wrote and made you see the implication. You can't call someone autistic who catches up on subtle things between the lines and even uses that to turn it against people because he dislikes it when they post shit. If I were autistic, something like this would be my weakness, not my strength.

lol wrote:

dont even take notice to what people smell like, im kind of oblivious to everything except face moles and how good they suck dick
I was genuinely surprised that it was your name and not Khelly's that turned up before I read this.

lol wrote:

edit: who hurt you enough that you have to go into every detail on the internet to portray your thoughts when literally no one cares
oh shit. I don't know what your standard for "going into every detail" is, but apparently it seems to be pretty low as most of the things I post here are just one step beyond the shitposting that you do.
Rurree
Kanye, does Bush not really care about black people?
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

Sometimes there is no actual reason besides "because I like to" because fuck you.
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

lol wrote:

Sometimes there is no actual reason besides "because I like to" because fuck you.
Khelly the man. You know, I actually thought about that quote when he said that and considered posting it. It's very fitting.
Vuelo Eluko
kuntye why is back
Yuudachi-kun

Railey2 wrote:

Khelly the man. You know, I actually thought about that quote when he said that and considered posting it. It's very fitting.
Actually this was going to be my answer to you whenever you decided to psychoanalyse shit.
Vuelo Eluko
if everyone in this thread died the world wouldn't even notice
lol
ofc you both thought of the same quote because you are both similarly fucked
Kanye West

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

kuntye why is back
Wow nice name! Would be better with some "360 no scope MLG 720 BPM stream" mixed in there
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

I wanna be fucked.
lol

Khelly wrote:

lol wrote:

I wanna be fucked.
you literally sicken me
silmarilen
I bet khelly is one of the people who sends dick picks to random people on the internet.
Rurree
Must be quite pointy ones.
Kanye West
Silm bro you unfriended me? I sent you my tablet for free and now this? I'm disappointed, sir.
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Actually this was going to be my answer to you whenever you decided to psychoanalyse shit.
Thats fair, buddy. Interestingly, the quote can hold true while the analysis itself is correct as well. After all, the underlying reasons for wanting someone can be there even when it appears to the subject in question as if there were no further reasons beyond "just wanting it". I'm sure if you ask a serial killer with a history of sexual exploitation in his youth why he targeted that girl, he'll tell you that he did it because he wanted to. And yet there is a clear correlation between behavior like this and having an upbringing similar to the serial killer.

lol wrote:

Sure. And not because he said it 3 pages before and it fit the situation.

What quote would you think about if I said "I think, therefore I ... "

.. "am"? You know who else would have thought of that? Hitler.
FuZ

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

fuck
DeletedUser_6709840

FuZ wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

fuck
I don't doubt it
lol
you were bullied in school werent you railey
Yuudachi-kun

silmarilen wrote:

I bet khelly is one of the people who sends dick picks to random people on the internet.
Actually I send them if anyone asks for them or if I ask if they want to and they say yes. Never randomly.
Yuudachi-kun

lol wrote:

you literally sicken me
You know I get off to being insulted because I'm a masochistic pervert right
Kanye West

Khelly wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Actually I send them if anyone asks for them or if I ask if they want to and they say yes. Never randomly.
Spoiler alert: they're not his
Yuudachi-kun
Actually I can write my name and date on it and give it to you if you want
lol

Khelly wrote:

Zain Sugieres does, hes just too pussy to ask you
Kanye West

Khelly wrote:

Sure thing. I want dorsal, ventral, and lateral views. For science of course.
Railey2

lol wrote:

the generic copy paste replies always hit the hardest.

your mom never loved you, right, lol?
Yuudachi-kun

Kanye West wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Sure thing. I want dorsal, ventral, and lateral views. For science of course.
Pick 1 sent. Now I need to look up dorsal ventral and lateral
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

Gee, thanks for never texting me

I think I'm going to pass on that

Enjoy your ovarian cyst, bitch.
Bitch I text you, when the fuck are u visiting me and giving me good dick
lol

Railey2 wrote:

lol wrote:

the generic copy paste replies always hit the hardest.

your mom never loved you, right, lol?
yeah but the difference is the copy pastas actually apply to you, and that when you know you're fucked
show more