ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Namechange to brian OA
Railey2

Granger wrote:

Railey ive a lot of respect for you but you cant tell me what he does is not disgusting. You've seen what he posted on Tuuba.

And yeah im not a perfect being and dont have most of my shit together but i can surely think of myself better than him; who has made his fetish(es) his whole being and identity. Lest alone being proud of that and being happy to disgust other people, with no shame whatsoever.

Yeah he probably has reasons for doing this, poor thing, but that doesnt make it any less revolting.
You know, I can't tell you what you find repulsive and what not. It's fair that he grosses you out and I can definitely see how he grosses people out, given that this is one of the things he seems to be after in order to set himself apart.

I personally just expected people that went through lots of shit themselves to be more open regarding people acting in the strangest ways, online or IRL. I don't find his behavior disgusting. Just sad, and perhaps interesting in a morbid way. Maybe I'm too desensitized or detached myself, and maybe I should be outraged or disgusted. But I surely wont rank him any higher or lower than people who are similarly troubled but shit on themselves/others in different ways. Not implying that you are, I don't know you well enough to tell.
Aurani

ree wrote:

If he wasn't corny he'd be stale
So you think like that about me, huh? So much about our friendship, mongrel.
SaigonAlice

Railey2 wrote:

Granger wrote:

Railey ive a lot of respect for you but you cant tell me what he does is not disgusting. You've seen what he posted on Tuuba.

And yeah im not a perfect being and dont have most of my shit together but i can surely think of myself better than him; who has made his fetish(es) his whole being and identity. Lest alone being proud of that and being happy to disgust other people, with no shame whatsoever.

Yeah he probably has reasons for doing this, poor thing, but that doesnt make it any less revolting.
You know, I can't tell you what you find repulsive and what not. It's fair that he grosses you out and I can definitely see how he grosses people out, given that this is one of the things he seems to be after in order to set himself apart.

I personally just expected people that went through lots of shit themselves to be more open regarding people acting in the strangest ways, online or IRL. I don't find his behavior disgusting. Just sad, and perhaps interesting in a morbid way. Maybe I'm too desensitized or detached myself, and maybe I should be outraged or disgusted. But I surely wont rank him any higher or lower than people who are similarly troubled but shit on themselves/others in different ways. Not implying that you are, I don't know you well enough to tell.
tfw you attack harmless people on the internet for no raisin
silmarilen
raisins are pretty good
SaigonAlice
in terms of dried fruit they're actually shit-tier, sorry
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

tfw you attack harmless people on the internet for no raisin
Reasons are for other people; the only reason you need for yourself is "Because I want to."
silmarilen
it's the only dried fruit i can remember eating, which ones are better?
_handholding
I actually thought Railey2 was trolling this entire time with his replies and not being deadly serious... now I know
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

I actually thought Railey2 was trolling this entire time with his replies and not being deadly serious... now I know
Railey will write paragraphs about anything if you request
_handholding
It was more about the context
SaigonAlice
Raily write a paragraph on how the capitalist interests of south african gold mining corporations contributed to the racial segregation and later apartheid of black africanss
Railey2

Kisses wrote:

If you really want to know, my last response to Granger was serious. When I'm talking to Khelly, I'm rarely 100% serious, although I was mostly serious this time. I genuinely think he acts the way he acts as a way to separate himself because as soon as he tries to be a part of the "normal crowd", he doesn't do well at all. Better move as far away as possible! Maybe I'm dead wrong, but oh well.

also, don't tease me Khelly. I'll write a paragraph about anything, any time you want it :b
SaigonAlice

Railey2 wrote:

Kisses wrote:

If you really want to know, my last response to Granger was serious. When I'm talking to Khelly, I'm rarely 100% serious, although I was mostly serious this time. I genuinely think he acts the way he acts as a way to separate himself because as soon as he tries to be a part of the "normal crowd", he doesn't do well at all. Better move as far away as possible! Maybe I'm dead wrong, but oh well.

also, don't tease me Khelly. I'll write a paragraph about anything, any time you want it :b
It must be physically painful to be your English teacher/professor and have to mark your written essays
Yuudachi-kun

Railey2 wrote:

as soon as he tries to be a part of the "normal crowd", he doesn't do well at all. b
When do I do this as opposed to just saying what I want
Hika
stop it
Granger
I could write so much about why i feel this way but im on the phone and its 22:00 already, dont wanna mess my sleep rythm up again for the zillionth time.

Mostly its just the way he acts, his shamelessness. But really i didnt hate him uhntl he did *that*, wasnt particulary fond of xhim for he qawas jus another of the many shitposters around here. I didnt judge him for liking weird stuff, god knows i like(d) some weird stuff too but mostly i just assumed hes just really desperate for attention. Maybe even laughed at just how absurd the things are he came up with. And then he did that and i realized hes actually doing this an not just shitposting like so many others. Something clicked and i went like "Dear god thats just sick. It all was just wayy too much to tolerate, pop goes the illusion of "haha hes not actually doing that, how weird". Good fucking job Khelly.

And now whats bugging me the most, its like Dolcet says, if i had the time to wank 40 times a day until
Granger
*the time and dedication

until my genitals bleed AND happily tell people about it id use that time and dedication to become a modern jbach or sonething for fucks sake.
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Also I'll have you know that the bruised and bloodied dick thing happens very rarely and I haven't gotten it in over 6 months. Will send pics to anyone who wants to confirm.

Besides, I've been constantly saying you should take what I say seriously but you're the one who chose to disbelieve until it clicked for you.
SaigonAlice

Granger wrote:

I could write so much about why i feel this way but im on the phone and its 22:00 already, dont wanna mess my sleep rythm up again for the zillionth time.

Mostly its just the way he acts, his shamelessness. But really i didnt hate him uhntl he did *that*, wasnt particulary fond of xhim for he qawas jus another of the many shitposters around here. I didnt judge him for liking weird stuff, god knows i like(d) some weird stuff too but mostly i just assumed hes just really desperate for attention. Maybe even laughed at just how absurd the things are he came up with. And then he did that and i realized hes actually doing this an not just shitposting like so many others. Something clicked and i went like "Dear god thats just sick. It all was just wayy too much to tolerate, pop goes the illusion of "haha hes not actually doing that, how weird". Good fucking job Khelly.

And now whats bugging me the most, its like Dolcet says, if i had the time to wank 40 times a day until
can i give you a wedgie?
Granger
no. Good night.
Railey2
thats fair. I'll stick with not thinking of it as disgusting though.

gn
Foxtrot
man, Granger, you've been here for a while and we both know Khelly can easily be tolerated because at least he's not oblivious of his behaviour

to be honest his fetishes are not even that gross, he's just a gay dude or whatever
Aomi
what did he do
Vuelo Eluko

Dulcet wrote:

Khelly can easily be tolerated
Bweh

Aomi wrote:

what did he do
He gays loudly
Hika
it's k because it isn't that bad
Bweh
Exactly.

I'd elaborate on this but I have to find a bathroom and catch a plane.

Try to stick your bums in ice sometime soon
Vuelo Eluko
that's like the least annoying thing about him what's wrong with being promiscuous online
Hika
idk I'd like to talk about dicks all the time but I don't have time for that
Yuudachi-kun

Hika wrote:

idk I'd like to talk about dicks all the time but I don't have time for that

Make time, ho
Hika
Too busy fucking bitches n getting money
Aurani
>Implying her boyfriend isn't giving her enough time for that
Foxtrot
Is she implying that you're

inadequate?
Aurani
Who?
Vuelo Eluko
women are lazy leeches basically
Foxtrot
I meant Hika, aaaa; I hope you guys have your healthy share of dick talk though, seriously
Aurani
There are other ways to get sated on dick, Dulci.
Foxtrot
You seem to know a lot, please tell me more
FuZ
when it comes to dicks he's an expert
show more