posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi
wow you still use the banner i made for you ages ago xdd
hi granger
FuZ

Khelly wrote:

I think it's funny how when one of you guys comes back the rest of you who haven't posted in awhile swarm around them.
i agree my friend
Yuudachi-kun

Granger wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I think it's funny how when one of you guys comes back the rest of you who haven't posted in awhile swarm around them.
Yeah its almost like there was something like a circlejerk. Now and the old circlejerk is largely incompatible with the new circlejerk. Weird, right?
That doesn't even make any sense. It's almost like when one of you posts the rest in the group swarm around it immediately like flies even though you've all been MIA for ages.
AutoMedic
I feel pretty biased with that hi

anyways, how's germany, person of interest
Zain Sugieres
happy holidays
Granger

Aomi wrote:

wow you still use the banner i made for you ages ago xdd
hi granger
Yeah, well, i stopped caring about osu a while ago. And with that i didnt change my profile anymore either. Wouldnt have switched it up anyway though, probably.

Khelly wrote:

That doesn't even make any sense. It's almost like when one of you posts the rest in the group swarm around it immediately like flies even though you've all been MIA for ages.
Pretty much the magic of lurking. Though, i personally look into here about once every month or so. Just in case someone i know posted something.

AutoMedic wrote:

I feel pretty biased with that hi

anyways, how's germany, person of interest
More and more kebab...otherwise rather quiet. Some political stuff going on but we're not US so we're not hogging all the attention.
BrokenArrow
yeah we're just staying quiet, slowly letting the hatred consume us until we eventually snap and accidently start a world war again
AutoMedic
We barely talk in steam anymore. Maybe I should get in touch with you tommorow. Its 12:30 in the morning here and I don't want to get out of my bed and play video games

yeah
Yuudachi-kun

BrokenArrow wrote:

yeah we're just staying quiet, slowly letting the hatred consume us until we eventually snap and accidently start a world war again
Sharia Germany institutes WWIII for domination of Islam.
Kappa FrankerZ
Stefan fan club is the most autistic thread I have ever seen
_handholding

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

You don't visit OT that much, do you
Kappa FrankerZ

Kisses wrote:

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

You don't visit OT that much, do you
I don't.

And please do me a favor and DO NOT give me any examples.
FuZ
at least kisses club has birds
_handholding

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

I don't.

Well I was gonna give you some examples but cba looking through your post history
AutoMedic

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

lewa fanclub did the circlejerk a lot better. more quality fanfiction less ironic shitposting in unrelated threads

I kinda miss lewa now
Kappa FrankerZ

Kisses wrote:

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

I don't.

Well I was gonna give you some examples but cba looking through your post history
You're a pretty funny dude.
Yuudachi-kun

Me irl
Lacrimae

Khelly wrote:

Me irl
can't wait to suck futa dick
B1rd
Finally, Sextra Credit has finished downloading.
xch00F
bad
-sev
Cool
deadbeat
don't mind me. just passing through to drop this off. enjoy https://imgur.com/gallery/nWSQe
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

don't mind me. just passing through to drop this off. enjoy https://imgur.com/gallery/nWSQe
>I'm an army mom how dar u diss my son for being new RRRREEEEEEEE
Quality post, calling out ippe
Rilene
>throwing pizza party
awesome
Hika
^ where have u been
happy new year to u tho even tho I'm nearly a month late
Rurree

Rilene wrote:

>throwing pizza party
awesome
toppings?
Akemi-kun
FuZ
I sexually Identify as Microsoft Windows 10. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over PCs dropping hotfixes on braindead users. People say to me that a person being Windows 10 is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install Cortana, Windows App Store and a keylogger on my system. From now on I want you guys to call me “Windows Update 10.0.10586” and respect my right to update from above and update needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a windowphobe and need to check your OS privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
silmarilen
can you keep the twitch copypastas to twitch please?
thanks
Yuudachi-kun

silmarilen wrote:

thanks

Zac: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
GladiOol
NAH mate.
FuZ

silmarilen wrote:

thanks
Putain que tu viens de dire putain de moi, petite salope? Je vais vous faire connaître Je suis diplômé en haut de ma classe dans les Navy Seals, et je l'ai été impliqué dans de nombreux raids secrets sur Al-Quaeda, et j'ai plus de 300 tués confirmés. Je suis formé dans la guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur tireur d'élite dans les forces armées entières des États-Unis. Vous n'êtes rien pour moi, mais juste une autre cible. Je vais vous essuyez la baise avec précision les goûts qui n'a jamais été vu auparavant sur cette Terre, marquer mes mots putains. Vous pensez que vous pouvez tirer en disant que la merde me sur Internet? Détrompez-vous, baiseur. Comme nous parlons Je contacte mon réseau secret d'espions à travers les Etats-Unis et de votre adresse IP est en cours de tracé à l'heure actuelle afin de mieux vous préparer à la tempête, la mouche. La tempête qui efface la petite chose pathétique que vous appelez votre vie. Vous êtes putain morts, gamin. Je peux être partout, à tout moment, et je peux vous tuer plus de sept cents façons, et c'est juste avec mes mains nues. Non seulement je suis beaucoup entraîné dans le combat sans armes, mais j'avoir accès à tout l'arsenal du Corps des Marines des États-Unis et je vais l'utiliser à sa pleine mesure pour essuyer le cul misérable de la surface du continent, petite merde. Si seulement vous pouviez savoir ce châtiment impie votre petit commentaire "intelligent" était sur le point de faire tomber sur vous, peut-être que vous auriez tenu ta putain de langue. Mais on ne pouvait pas, vous ne l'a pas, et maintenant que vous payez le prix, vous Goddamn idiot. Je vais chier fureur sur vous et vous noyer en elle. Vous êtes putain morts, kiddo
Yuudachi-kun
I am le petite salope
Vuelo Eluko
NAH mate.
Vuelo Eluko
thank you mr zallius
Rurree
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where in they will never have to see nor hear any Windows XP memes.
Rilene

Hika wrote:

^ where have u been
happy new year to u tho even tho I'm nearly a month late
ayy thx~
though the new year is goddamn hot, almost 40°C but good that is the time where ppl shoot water

or if you mean someone else, then fml

Rurree wrote:

Rilene wrote:

>throwing pizza party
awesome
toppings?
anything but onions
FuZ

Rurree wrote:

four little children
thats quite a lot my dude

oh ok its a quote, i thought you really wanted to plague the world with your semen
Vuelo Eluko
whats all this talk of little children and semen

im missing context
FuZ
idk man, semen is the only thing i can think about after talking to khelly
show more