forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Razzy
am I going crazy or was there a thread earlier here about "weeners"
Jordan
Kettlebells are a good implement for strength training but the barbell will always be the king. Compound movements over everything
Hika

Choofers wrote:

I found a workout plan and I'm finally on something to help w/ anxiety so I think next week at some point I'm gonna go to the gym and put in some fucen work
I have a great diet to go with that if you are interested
I've literally dropped in weight too but it's really strict lol + I walk 10+ miles at my second job
Epipheralis

Teffammie Maye wrote:

am I going crazy or was there a thread earlier here about "weeners"
Yeah and I'm glad it was taken down :V
Railey2
I must know about its contents and about who was responsible for it
Epipheralis
no
Railey2
It was you, wasn't it
Epipheralis
IppE
You pinoys are funny.
dNextGen
tfw i fell for the skylake and GTX 3,5 meme

feels bad man
Shohei Ohtani
woah!!!!!! what a cool setup!!!!
Yuudachi-kun
3.5 gb isn't bad everyone shut up

I wonder if that "person" who is secretly deleting things they don't want to see comes in here too.
xch00F
bad
B1rd
Why do you need to go on a diet? Just eat healthy.
chaee
you could eat 2000 cals of healthy shit a day and not lose weight because of portion sizes
eat less, move more is really the best way to go about it imo
and don't be a fatty
B1rd
Calorie intake isn't as important as eating healthy foods. Fat is not inherently unhealthy until you start getting into the obese range, usually obesity is an indicator of an unhealthy diet. If you are working out the last thing you want to do is restrict calories. The strongest people always have a decent body fat percentage.
FuZ
hi fatties
B1rd
I wonder why the Tumblr thread got shadow locked yet the mods didn't deign to touch any other of the shitpost full threads.
Rilene
"i don't like it, thread locking this"
Aurani
It seems that all shitpost threads get locked when I post in them. I must be a bad omen for shitposters and faggots alike.
Cyclohexane
see at least when I used to lock threads I let everyone know how dumb they were when I did it
FuZ

B1rd wrote:

I wonder why the Tumblr thread got shadow locked yet the mods didn't deign to touch any other of the shitpost full threads.
lurker babymod must be discovering ot, a lots of thread gets deleted for no reason since a few days
Hika
I mean I only eat once a day, regardless of calories
I have usually two cheat days a week but that's cause I'm skinny and sexy and I don't even care lol
Yuudachi-kun
New baby mod is a social justice warrior
Aurani
Suey Park is the new mod.

Probably hiding because an ex-military sniper PM'd her.
FluffKitty
WHET R THOES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
chaee
haha suh dude
xch00F
bad
xch00F
bad
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

I need something to tell me what to eat
if I don't have it written down, I don't do it
What diet are you on?

My recommended diet is:

Eat lots of protein and fat (yes, even saturated fat; despite what mainstream health authorities would have you believe it's good for you). Despite the common perception that fat makes you fat, it's not the case, the large majority of fat people are fat because of high carb intake, specifically sugar. In America, the percentage of calories from fat has gone down from 40% to almost 30%, yet obesity has skyrocketed. A few decades ago everyone was eating lots of butter, cream etc., and the were slim and healthy. I lost 3KG naturally from doing nothing but changing from a low fat diet to a high fat diet.

Protein is very good at satiating your appetite and helps maintain a good muscle mass.

Severely cut down on processed foods, processed vegetable oils, and. Limit refined carbohydrates, stop eating breakfast cereals.

And importantly, avoid (refined) sugar like the plague, it's poison. Refined sugar has never been available for human consumption until relatively recently, and out bodies are not designed to handle it, it messes with out biomechanical processes and causes obesity and metabolic syndrome. And don't think you're safe if you're thin; there are more thin people in America suffering from metabolic syndrome than there are fat people.

So in conclusion: Eat natural unprocessed foods and you will lose weight without restricting calories. Focus on health rather than losing weight.
xch00F
bad
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

https://uhs.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/sos-eatingwell5dollarsaday.pdf
the biggest issue is cutting out energy drinks but I'm drinking a ton of tea to compensate for the lack of caffeine
I drink these sometimes tho
http://guayaki.com/category/151/Cans.html

I work as a general laborer at the moment, so I'm not worrying about exercising, just making it a habit of eating well. when I start school in june, I'll start exercising because I'll, ironically, have more free time
That diet seems decent, the only changes I'd make are change the fruit juice to fresh fruit (the fibre is important) and the low fat dairy to full fat; most of the nutrients in dairy are in the fat.

And yeah I'd definitely stop drinking energy drinks, or any sugared beverages including those herbal tea cans if they have sugar. Coffee and tea are a great way to replace the caffeine and have many documented health benefits. One thing to realise is that sugar is really quite addictive.
fat pear
what the fuck are you talking about
Rilene
some geniune diet and eating
xch00F
bad
piruchan
All these posts about diet make me miss Kanye West.
Hika
I'll probably summon him here sometime if you all play nice.
he's just working like usual :u
Yuudachi-kun
I have no clue how that's related.
Shohei Ohtani
fucking muslims
The Gambler
Any good replacements for refined sugar? I still need it with my tea.

Also I cut down on fats not for obesity reasons, but for cholesterol reasons... Heart attacks happen to just about anyone
show more