posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Fuckin purple and yellow dragon piece of shit

WHERE'S THE BLUE
Hika

Blue Dragon wrote:

hey hika remember when you told me i needed to grow up in order to be a good boyfriend

yeah i still havent done that

you told us to talk about you
SHIT CMON BD WHATS GOING ON

and Khel shut your mouth before I stuff it in your mouth again
Mismagius

Khelly wrote:

Fuckin purple and yellow dragon piece of shit

WHERE'S THE BLUE
thats not even a dragon thats renard's ex gf
Yuudachi-kun

Hika wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

hey hika remember when you told me i needed to grow up in order to be a good boyfriend

yeah i still havent done that

you told us to talk about you
SHIT CMON BD WHATS GOING ON

and Khel shut your mouth before I stuff it in your mouth again

Stuff me then
Aurani

Railey2 wrote:

Aurani wrote:

The fuck is going on mate, explain that shit....... who is Eliza and why is that person important at all? I mean no disrespect, but even if that person died, who the heck cares? God knows how many people died while I was writing this post, and no one gives a shit about them, so why is that Eliza person more important?
People care about others more when they are closer to themselves.
Typically, they care the most about themselves and their core family/close friends. Then relatives. Then acquaintances. Then members of a community they are part of. Then members of their country. Then everyone who is left.

Eliza, being a member of the community, is more relevant to Jordan than a random person who died in China, and be it only marginally.

As to why: A convincing argument is, that Eliza being more important than Chinese kid#34115, is one of our evolutionary leftovers.

We never evolved to care about everyone equally. Caring about everyone equally is not a beneficial strategy, because not everyone is in an equally good position to help you out. The closer to you someone is, the more likely he/she is to help you, thus it makes sense to spend more resources on that person.

Or possibly Eliza wasn't important to Jordan at all, and he was just superficially reacting to her death because it was visible at the time.

Also: Assuming 2.5 suicides per 100,000 people, there are currently 200 osu-players who killed themselves.
You misunderstood my post - I did not ask why Eliza is important to Jordan or whatever his name is. I asked why that person is important to the rest of OT. Not to mention, it's disrespectful as fuck to just go around posting on public places "HEY GUYS X PERSON IS DEAD!" - so much about him caring.
Railey2
The same applies, really. She had an account here, therefore: Part of the community > random kid in china, at least theoretically.

Idk about disrespectful. Newspapers do that to. They usually have pages dedicated to list who died in the local community.
Yuudachi-kun
Sometimes I scratch my bootyhole so hard it looks like I'm fingering myself.
Aurani
Just because he/she's a part of the same page I visit every day doesn't mean I automatically care, and I doubt 80% of people here care either, simply because we are in the age where so many things are happening around us that we really can't afford to care for people we know jack shit about. You can't tell me that the information we got about that person's death will have any sort of impact on our lives, and we'll forget it happened within a week.

As for the newspapers, I don't know how it goes there in Austria, but here the segments that mention deceased people are usually made from friends and family members wishing them a farewell, not saying "YO HEHE X IS DEAD MAN!". Not only that, but this is not a newspaper - the reason why those segments exist is because of distant relatives and friends who you weren't in touch with for a long time; they can read it without you specifically going through the entire phonebook to notify all of them that one of your family members died.

Which brings me to my next point - here we don't even know each other IRL, so that's another reason why you can't compare it to the newspapers, where close friends and family members put it there for other close friends and family members, not random people who read those newspapers. I doubt any close friends or associates here haven't heard of that person's death if it had really happened, so there is absolutely no point in going around and posting that sort of shit.
It's akin to me meeting you on a street and shouting from 30 meters "YO RAILEY MA MAN, HAVE YA HEARD KHELLY IS DEAD!" - other people will not give a single shit about it, but it'll still be rude to do it, hence why you tell that sort of shit in private, and IRL you can't always call that family member in Canada to tell them about it instantly as you can do here with PMs.
chaee
omg chill aurani
mx04ma
noone would care if someone from here died? i dont know know id pop a boner if someone like deadbeat or any other mod that smears their shit all over this subforum were to end up dead. brian being the exception hes the only one who deserves to fist me in the ass
Lacrimae
i like to shove sticks up my ass
Hika
fists are nice I guess
Jordan

Sync wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Damn guys Eliza killed herself :( RIP Ciara
He really fell for the poorly-shooped documents.

Not only should you be celebrating her death (had she really died) by shitting on her grave, you should reevaluate which boards you visit and the sluts you worship, you sad pathetic piece of shit.
Kek.
>people fell for the bait

I'm in a gay skype group with Eliza herself. We laughed it off when some people actually fell for the hoax. No, I don't worship her. It's just funny when she cucks her bf all the time by sending nudes in the group.
silmarilen
i still dont know who eliza is
Hika
shit I'm almost out of my teen years
Mismagius
who the fuck is eliza
FuZ
the snow queen
Mismagius
Lacrimae

Blue Dragon wrote:

who the fuck is eliza
mx04ma
looks like its back to cutting myself

Cyclohexane
nice tileset
Yuudachi-kun
Back in my dorm room; now I can vigorously masturbate for the night
Lacrimae
please nuke the philippines
DeathHydra

Lacrimae wrote:

please nuke the philippines
Finally, a sane pinoy
mx04ma

Mr Color wrote:

nice tileset
do you roguelike mr color
Aqo
mx04ma
but that's just fucking wrong, unless there's an astronomical difference in skill, there's always always a chance that the more skilled player will be caught off guard by something or make a mistake that he's punished for. There is no game where 'the most skilled player always wins' unless it's complete mastery vs utter ineptitude. Even in fighting games, if some guy just knows his combos and iframes quite well that the other guy is going 'i literally cant do anything omg infinite stunlock and hes immortal' well that's a case of relative competence vs total ineptitude. Even a terrible player with a decent grasp at the game could find a way to win at least 1 time out of 5.
Aqo

mx04ma wrote:

There is no game where 'the most skilled player always wins'
are you serious. lol.

this is a rhythm game forum

the best players consistently get better scores if they try harder

the only way there can be real competition is if there's less than 0.1% skill difference
Yuudachi-kun

Aqo wrote:

mx04ma wrote:

are you serious. lol.

the only way there can be real competition is if there's less than 0.1% skill difference
Standard has to do more with aim and pattern reading than rhythm.
worst fl player
Ayynal
Aqo

Khelly wrote:

Well, true; putting aside standard's weird scoring methods, in games like mania player skill is very directly related to whether you'll do better or worse.
Aurani
As spoken by a mania player.

It's like you're stroking your own cock. :V
Yuudachi-kun

Aqo wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Well, true; putting aside standard's weird scoring methods, in games like mania player skill is very directly related to whether you'll do better or worse.
I don't think higher combo = higher score is weird at all. It makes sense to me rather than having a static cap of 1m on every map no matter what.
mx04ma

Aqo wrote:

mx04ma wrote:

are you serious. lol.

ur kidding right? ive seen complete losers trash high rankers in multiplayer.
this is what i mean by winning, not in terms of overall performance when comparing 2 players, but in single, vs scenarios. where mistakes decide it all. it's also the most applicable to the fighting game example.
Yoeri
>multiplayer in rhythm games
Mismagius
i still dont know who eliza is
piruchan
Confession: I don't like Blue Dragon's maps because I'm not good enough to play them.
Railey2
fuck spro maps, seriously
Mismagius

piruchan wrote:

Confession: I don't like Blue Dragon's maps because I'm not good enough to play them.
that's not an excuse, like 70% of my maps are less than 5 stars
Yuudachi-kun
Confession: I like Blue Dragon maps but eu acho que ele precisa tirar o vibrador do cu
show more