1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
i can give birth with my dick too
posted
boy do i fucking love mods coming in here and locking threads as if they understand their purpose
posted
me too

edit: what the fuck happened to my fucking post count? fucking bastards, fuck
posted

Sync wrote:

me too

Hier ist allen alles verboten.
posted
does anyone feels cringy when listening to your own recorded voice?
posted

Lol. RIP Germany.
posted

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
Yeah we're fucked and anyone that says something against the refugee situation is immediately considered a nazi here
posted
posted

Sync wrote:

me too

i lost almost 2.5k postcount
posted
posted

silmarilen wrote:

Sync wrote:

me too

i lost almost 2.5k postcount
Search found 17177 matches

Fuck you no you didn't.
posted
maybe the other 12k were in off topic?
posted

BrokenArrow wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
Yeah we're fucked and anyone that says something against the refugee situation is immediately considered a nazi here
Pretty much Sweden v2. Sucks that you couldn't learn from their mistakes
posted

Railey2 wrote:

maybe the other 12k were in off topic?
The thing is, people lost way more than just OT postcount. I had 5k legit posts before.
posted
At first i had about 6.5k postcount, with 17k total post including OT, then because of a bug i got the full 17k as postcount, now that bug got fixed but i also lost 2.5k compared to before the bug happened. Maybe they did something to recount the postcount and wasteland doesn't count so all the posts that got wastelanded don't get added to postcount anymore.

zelda having 5 postcount supports my idea, because of posts being moved out of OT into different subforums.
posted

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
The video makes many valid points and the situation is indeed critical, but in the end it stops being constructive and starts fear-mongering.

One should be very wary of the chaos that can arise from mixing incompatible cultural systems (especially if one of them represents everything that the other system tries to get away from, socially), but one should also be wary of people that make sweeping generalizations to paint a highly diverse group of millions black.

Videos like this are dangerous because they induce hatred and fear against immigrants/refugees, which can be used to radicalize a greater group of people that would have possibly stayed moderate otherwise. Painting them all white is also dangerous though.

I enjoy informative videos, but please mind the balance.
posted
gladi playing the mlp maps, all for that pp
posted
White milk shooter
posted
wut
posted
Honestly osu! has taught me that Germany is one of the biggest shitholes out there so im not surprised.
show more