woops
Yuudachi-kun

Blue Dragon wrote:

stop dicking around, guys*

woops
So is that a yes or a no?
Mismagius
not a big fan of dicks sorry :[

You can't Stump the Trump 📈💪🔥🔥 (liberal tears😭😭💧💦🌊) BUILD 🔧👷🔨 WALL🚪🚪🚪BUILD A BIG➕➕ BEAUTIFUL💓💓💓 WALL🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪 right there 👉🌎 Make America 🗽🗽 Great Again 💃👉 🚪 Trump 2016 📈☑☑☑
Donald 💵💵💵💵💰📢📢J Trump✊🔨the only 👨man who💡💡🔔 knows how📞☎📠to stop⛔📳📳the Chinese 🈵🚻🎏🈚🈯🍜🍜🍜from ✂✂📖💣🔎ripping 〽💲💲💲🏧❗off 🗽🗽🗽🚀 America
True💯 ✔Trumps 💃👴 are unstumpable 💖I could never stump you Trump!💖 Send this to ten other 👴💃Trumps👴💃 who make America great 👍 again Or never stump 👞 again
Oh👳😳😒👳👳no❗❗✖✖✖⛔these darned 👳👳are👀coming🚙to weaken 🗽America🗽there's only 1⃣man👴who 👏💪knows☝✌👈what to do🌟🔨🗽and has the bravery👳❌👳❌👳❗Donald❗❗J❓❕❓❕Trump❗❗❗💲💲💲
Yuudachi-kun
Jordan
Yuudachi-kun
I wish I was born a girl
FuZ
periods
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

periods
I am ok with this
DeletedUser_4041880
Lies
Rilene
giving birth is one of the worst moment
if you are ok with that then you are ready to go
dNextGen

Jordan wrote:

sad indeed
Yuudachi-kun

Rilene wrote:

giving birth is one of the worst moment
if you are ok with that then you are ready to go

>>Implying you have to have a child.
Rilene
one day
you might have it if you are a girl
especially if you have a hot bf
FuZ
i can give birth with my dick too
Cyclohexane
boy do i fucking love mods coming in here and locking threads as if they understand their purpose
Sync
me too

edit: what the fuck happened to my fucking post count? fucking bastards, fuck
IppE

Sync wrote:

me too

Hier ist allen alles verboten.
Rilene
does anyone feels cringy when listening to your own recorded voice?
Jordan

Lol. RIP Germany.
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
Yeah we're fucked and anyone that says something against the refugee situation is immediately considered a nazi here
IppE
silmarilen

Sync wrote:

me too

i lost almost 2.5k postcount
FuZ
Yuudachi-kun

silmarilen wrote:

Sync wrote:

me too

i lost almost 2.5k postcount
Search found 17177 matches

Fuck you no you didn't.
Railey2
maybe the other 12k were in off topic?
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
Yeah we're fucked and anyone that says something against the refugee situation is immediately considered a nazi here
Pretty much Sweden v2. Sucks that you couldn't learn from their mistakes
IppE

Railey2 wrote:

maybe the other 12k were in off topic?
The thing is, people lost way more than just OT postcount. I had 5k legit posts before.
silmarilen
At first i had about 6.5k postcount, with 17k total post including OT, then because of a bug i got the full 17k as postcount, now that bug got fixed but i also lost 2.5k compared to before the bug happened. Maybe they did something to recount the postcount and wasteland doesn't count so all the posts that got wastelanded don't get added to postcount anymore.

zelda having 5 postcount supports my idea, because of posts being moved out of OT into different subforums.
Railey2

Jordan wrote:

Lol. RIP Germany.
The video makes many valid points and the situation is indeed critical, but in the end it stops being constructive and starts fear-mongering.

One should be very wary of the chaos that can arise from mixing incompatible cultural systems (especially if one of them represents everything that the other system tries to get away from, socially), but one should also be wary of people that make sweeping generalizations to paint a highly diverse group of millions black.

Videos like this are dangerous because they induce hatred and fear against immigrants/refugees, which can be used to radicalize a greater group of people that would have possibly stayed moderate otherwise. Painting them all white is also dangerous though.

I enjoy informative videos, but please mind the balance.
silmarilen
gladi playing the mlp maps, all for that pp
Yuudachi-kun
White milk shooter
Fiderkmx
wut
Shohei Ohtani
Honestly osu! has taught me that Germany is one of the biggest shitholes out there so im not surprised.
Jordan

Reditum wrote:

Honestly osu! has taught me that Germany is one of the biggest shitholes out there so im not surprised.
Excuse me? It's a very good place. What sucks is that it is being ruined by uncontrolled mass immigration.
show more