ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
52,549
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Just use the search function to find your real fucking post count guys please
bigfeh

Khelly wrote:

Just use the search function to find your real fucking post count guys please
>implying ot counts
kek
Birdy
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 top kek t౦p kEk 👌 thats ✔ some top👌👌kek right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Top KEK
dNextGen

Birdy wrote:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 top kek t౦p kEk 👌 thats ✔ some top👌👌kek right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Top KEK
i knew this is the kind of shit that would be posted by SNB
Yuudachi-kun

dNextGen wrote:

Birdy wrote:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 top kek t౦p kEk 👌 thats ✔ some top👌👌kek right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Top KEK
i knew this is the kind of shit that would be posted by SNB
Fucking polish user
Faust
Yeah if I could choose I'd have sex with avatar too but that's not gonna happen.
Yuudachi-kun

Faust wrote:

Yeah if I could choose I'd have sex with avatar too but that's not gonna happen.
Hello fuckable-av-guy
Faust

Khelly wrote:

Faust wrote:

Yeah if I could choose I'd have sex with avatar too but that's not gonna happen.
Hello fuckable-av-guy
Hello.
Mahogany


*HEAVY BREATHING*
FuZ
why is this only worth 200pp
Mahogany
"Because fuck you" - The pp system

Setting Sail DTHD SS is worth more than Gangsta nomod SS

5* giving more PP than 6*

But who the hell cares because this is a pretty awesome map to FC
Yuudachi-kun
Because Accuracy pp is valued pretty highly at high od

I thought you guys knew this
Mahogany
Doesn't make it right that a 5* map is worth more than a 6* map
Brian OA
Old news
Mahogany
Brian your 99.44% makes me jealous
Brian OA
I'm sorry
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Doesn't make it right that a 5* map is worth more than a 6* map
1. Maffalda is only 5.95

2. It kind of does. Why not imagine if Maffalda was also od 9.67 and then compare SS scores on them?
Mahogany
1. fk u

2. No it doesn't because it's far harder to FC Maffalda than Setting Sail, and even its od8 acc is harder than setting sail's 9.67 acc imho
Yuudachi-kun
2.Yes it does matter because if they were both the same od then maffalda would be WAAAY more pp than setting sail DT. Also a system cannot decide whether or not a map is harder to acc than another because that's entirely subjective for the most part. All you can look at is the od.
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

a system cannot decide whether or not a map is harder to acc than another because that's entirely subjective for the most part.
and there we have our problem
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply