forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Can I be the evil, conniving character that is the main focus of conflict in the series? You can be my cat Railey.
Railey2
granted. Although the cat has an inner monologue and is narrating everything in a super cynical manner.

episode 3 of Hikaurani - the show about two random people that were stupid enough to go for someone who is far away, seriously guys please be reasonable

synopsis: EneT turns out to have a hidden motive, although it is not related to cults of any sort. He introduces Aurani to Brian OA. Upon meeting, Brian falls for Aurani instantly. Aurani starts to question his feelings for Hika, contemplating if an exclusively platonic relationship to Brian would fit his needs better. Meanwhile, Railey the cat narrates in a super cynical manner (although nobody hears it or cares because its inner monologue!). Drama ensues..
How will Aurani's heart decide? Find out in this episode of Hikaurani !
Hika
Can there be one with a jar involved?
The Gambler
Wondering if full episodes are on tuuba
Shohei Ohtani
are they gonna do the schloo

and by schloo

i mean school
Aurani
I want to subscribe and see those episodes. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Railey2

Hika wrote:

Can there be one with a jar involved?
Sure

episode 4 of Hikaurani - is this show even about romance? We didn't even see anything of Hika yet, what is going on here

synposis: Brian OA accidentally gets a glimpse on Aurani's balls and upon this view decides to run away. He was never seen again. Aurani, being puzzled about the disappearance of Brian, momentarily drops his goal to reach Hika for the sake of finding his friend Brian. He tracks down a mysterious man with the name of a1l2d3r4e5d6, who is selling jars of air to chinese businessmen. No really. What does a1l2d3r4e5d6, the air-merchant know about Brians whereabouts? What does he know about the life of Brian? Find out in this episode of Hikaurani !

Also, don't forget to buy your jar of air
Only 80 pounds a jar! http://www.aethaer.com/ Breathe clean, live refreshed, guys! Naturally occurring and lovingly bottled!

SPOILER
This episode was brought to you by aethaer™
Buy our products!
Gumpy
Dude nice
Birdy
IppE
2nnt wtf happened to your name

ja koska tuut kaljalle
Birdy

IppE wrote:

2nnt wtf happened to your name

ja koska tuut kaljalle
Long story short, my previous name on the new design would have been:
Static Noise Bir
d

2nnt is going to return as well, though only in music world.
BrokenArrow
but the new design is still multiple weeks/months(?) away and peppy might consider fixing it until then
Birdy
Probably not, considering how the new maximum character limit has been shortened by one.

Anyway I don't care :^)

Besides I'm pretty surely getting even more inactive once it's forced in our faces so it's not like it'll matter either way once it happens.
IppE

BrokenArrow wrote:

peppy might consider fixing it
Aomi

IppE wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

yes
Railey2
nozaki is life
Hika
Still waiting for the next episode, kiddo.
Railey2
meh
I'll just make a thread
Birdy

IppE wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

"breaking is intended" - peppu, 2k14
BrokenArrow
I know peppy is fucking stubborn but come on it's literally one line of code he has to change and it's not gonna break anything he is going for with his shitty design philosophy

kirueggy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Aomi

kirueggy wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

oh yes
Cyclohexane
to be fair the context where peppy said "breaking is intended" makes sense

otherwise you'd have chucklefucks with retardedly long signatures
Shohei Ohtani
I swear to god this one facebook page i like is ran by B1rd or some shit

Like its an anime page but 90% of posts on it now are this one admin constantly sharing anything he can to seem as edgy as possible.

"Hahah yeah man muslims are fucking retarded"
"Hahaha trump ftw amirite guys ;))) *shares something from fake trump account*"
"Ugh fucking niggwrs at it again"
"People are so fucking stupid racism isnt a bad thing"

Like its like some ratty teenager trying too hard to not "fit into the mainstream" and like lmfao id have unliked it a long time ago but honestly its funny to see some of the shit this guy posts.
B1rd
Just because it's triggers you doesn't mean it's 'edgy', find a new word to use please. Sure, people not wanting hordes of rapugees and niggers in your country pushing the crime rate through the roof and clogging up the welfare system are really just being anti-establishment for attention. We should all follow the mainstream liberal opinion of taking it up the arse from minorities so we can be cool and progressive.
Cyclohexane
they're actually inviting you to play a game, cdfa

the goal is to find as many buzzwords in their narrative as possible
Shohei Ohtani

Mr Color wrote:

I tried doing that with the post above this one and i got like 5 points man this game is fun
B1rd
You know I'd love to debate you on any of this, but I know you never will because you're so arrogant apparently arguing with someone who has a dissenting opinion is beneath you, because you are right and anyone else who doesn't agree must be stupid. All you can do is ridicule. Same with you Mr Color, you're both arrogant and pretentious arseholes.
Railey2

Reditum wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

I tried doing that with the post above this one and i got like 5 points man this game is fun

B1rd wrote:

Just because it's triggers you doesn't mean it's 'edgy', find a new word to use please. Sure, people not wanting hordes of rapugees and niggers in your country pushing the crime rate through the roof and clogging up the welfare system are really just being anti-establishment for attention. We should all follow the mainstream liberal opinion of taking it up the arse from minorities so we can be cool and progressive.
checks out.
FuZ
is it a new thing that people on this forum are just a bunch of retarded intellectual wannabe?
Railey2

FuZ wrote:

is it a new thing that people on this forum are just a bunch of retarded intellectual wannabe?
w-wait whose side are you taking? Or are you just trying to deFuze the situation? We wouldn't want B1rd and Reditum to fight after all.
FuZ
idk i just felt like shitposting a bit after seeing birds post tbh, i havent read the debate because im too lazy to go to the previous page
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

holy fucking shit
Aomi
english please
Hika

B1rd wrote:

To be honest, what the fuck are you rambling on, man?
Mahogany
Yo B1rd what the fuck are you on, give me some pls

Also are you actually serious
Aurani

Hika wrote:

B1rd wrote:

To be honest, what the fuck are you rambling on, man?
He's talking about people like you. :V
DeletedUser_3905941
but the media says refugees are a good thing and they dindu nuffin
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

It's 3:15 AM and I need to wake up at 5:30 for work. How screwed am I?

Also, I'm going on hiatus again. Till next time, ladies and gents.
yeah honestly fuck you kanye i decide to read the forums again and you leave
Birdy
Holy shit it's Gladi

that's like the 3rd oldfag reappearance this month already
show more