posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Get me a souvenir.
Railey2

abraker wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

so you would give me your address? How do I know that you don't just send me to the worst neighborhood you know of, to get be mugged and possibly killed? Maybe your house is in the worst neighborhood. Maybe you'll mug and kill me.
Maybe you will mug and kill him :roll:
shhh
Aurani
MAYBE YOU ARE ALL ALIENS WHO WANT TO MUG AND KILL ME.
Hika
good shit guys.
Vuelo Eluko
roses are red
violets are blue
im going to shoot you
doodly
doo
Rilene
rose are red
violet are violet
sunflower are yellow
these are gardening facts
EneT
Off topic's shittiest shit-poster.
Pawsu
I forgot why I started to post here in the first place.
OT: rly nice poems good job guys
Rilene
>ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting
Shohei Ohtani
Shohei Ohtani
R E D I T U M G O E S P O S T A L

The rankability of anime titties transcends even the appointed councils, for they are merely men, and anime tiddy judgement is the work of a god
GSG95
i thought it was just so long as it was fappable.
B1rd

Reditum wrote:

The rankability of anime titties transcends even the appointed councils, for they are merely men, and anime tiddy judgement is the work of a god
You have to realise that it wasn't going to happen.

Because 1: It's impossible to create a comprehensive set of rules that will maintain a certain level of censorship because obscenity is based on a large number of factors that cannot be accounted for with a few lines of text.

and 2: Because peppy is the one who set the arbitrary standard anyway so it's up to him.
Railey2
weeds are green
Cyclohexane

Reditum wrote:

i would go post in that thread but it's pretty much closed at this point but the fact that it got 6 fucking pages already worries me.

there is no reason to put any NSFW content in any map whatsoever. If you feel like rubbing one out, go to sadpanda. If you don't know how to sadpanda, pretty sure at least half the community can help you there.

stop thinking with your dick or get castrated i hear it makes you focus on other things

if you just want to be an epic memer then learn to storyboard and praise Jarby

also this bombshell of a post is relevant p/916587
Railey2
Hika
That's honestly the most cancer I've seen in one post oml
Mahogany
I managed to get someone to tell me to kill myself irl today.

Successful day
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Successful day
Kill yourself
Hika
okay guys.
Jarby

Mr Color wrote:

if you just want to be an epic memer then learn to storyboard and praise Jarby
I wanted to forget.
Hika
You can't forget silly, now go back to lurking.
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Successful day
Kill yourself
I meant somebody I don't know. jeez. :^)
Aurani

Mahogany wrote:

Successful day
You must be so special. Get in the line. :V
Mahogany
):
EneT
(:
Hika
8-)

fucking scrubs.
EneT
Get back to work, hoe.
Hika
I'm done, try again on Sunday, bro. I'm busy with an ugly Serbian.
Aurani
I may be boring and ugly as fuck, but at least I have the greatest dic- personality.
Railey2
aurani x hika avatar collab is back! Everybody look its happening right in front ouf our eyes.. its happening!

Just a normal girl and a slightly eccentric guy - separated by an ocean. How will they overcome this?
Find out in the next episode: Hikaurani: "lets create a GoFundMe-account"
EneT
Now all we need is for you to revert back to a German flag.
Railey2
episode 2 of Hikaurani - a romance to be remembered until it is eventually forgotten like all other romances:

Synopsis: Side character EneT offers Aurani a trip to his island to close the gap between Aurani and Hika a bit. Is there something else to his invitation? Aurani is skeptical. EneT may plan to recruit him to join his Germany-worshipping cult. Against all doubts, Aurani decides to take the trip for the sake of being closer to Hika, hoping for EneT to not have such a egoistic motive. How will EneT treat Aurani? Find out in this episode of Hikaurani !
EneT
Can I be the evil, conniving character that is the main focus of conflict in the series? You can be my cat Railey.
Railey2
granted. Although the cat has an inner monologue and is narrating everything in a super cynical manner.

episode 3 of Hikaurani - the show about two random people that were stupid enough to go for someone who is far away, seriously guys please be reasonable

synopsis: EneT turns out to have a hidden motive, although it is not related to cults of any sort. He introduces Aurani to Brian OA. Upon meeting, Brian falls for Aurani instantly. Aurani starts to question his feelings for Hika, contemplating if an exclusively platonic relationship to Brian would fit his needs better. Meanwhile, Railey the cat narrates in a super cynical manner (although nobody hears it or cares because its inner monologue!). Drama ensues..
How will Aurani's heart decide? Find out in this episode of Hikaurani !
Hika
Can there be one with a jar involved?
The Gambler
Wondering if full episodes are on tuuba
Shohei Ohtani
are they gonna do the schloo

and by schloo

i mean school
Aurani
I want to subscribe and see those episodes. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Railey2

Hika wrote:

Can there be one with a jar involved?
Sure

episode 4 of Hikaurani - is this show even about romance? We didn't even see anything of Hika yet, what is going on here

synposis: Brian OA accidentally gets a glimpse on Aurani's balls and upon this view decides to run away. He was never seen again. Aurani, being puzzled about the disappearance of Brian, momentarily drops his goal to reach Hika for the sake of finding his friend Brian. He tracks down a mysterious man with the name of a1l2d3r4e5d6, who is selling jars of air to chinese businessmen. No really. What does a1l2d3r4e5d6, the air-merchant know about Brians whereabouts? What does he know about the life of Brian? Find out in this episode of Hikaurani !

Also, don't forget to buy your jar of air
Only 80 pounds a jar! http://www.aethaer.com/ Breathe clean, live refreshed, guys! Naturally occurring and lovingly bottled!

SPOILER
This episode was brought to you by aethaer™
Buy our products!
show more