forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I get ya Sis. You're a hipster.
Hika
Fuck outta here and go to bed son, you don't know what you're messing with.
Actually I could use you for input. Should I go out to get food to cook or just pick something up?
EneT
I only accept Milkshake as my Mother.
Depends on how lazy you are. Let me flip a coin quickly; heads, you cook; tails, you order something instead.
Hika
It would be a shame to call myself lazy but I do feel that way.
I might end up cooking though 3:
EneT
I flipped a coin 5 times and 3 out of 5 times it turned out heads. Get your ass to the kitchen and cook sumtin bitch.
Hika
Ofc faggot. Come join me, I'll share food cause you decided.
EneT
Okay, let me just get on my private jet and fly to your place quickly.
Shohei Ohtani
Foxtrot
Mapping is still a thing?
Shohei Ohtani
#ThisIsNeverCant2016
Kanye West
It's 3:15 AM and I need to wake up at 5:30 for work. How screwed am I?

Also, I'm going on hiatus again. Till next time, ladies and gents.
Shohei Ohtani
no you're not
Foxtrot

Kanye West wrote:

It's 3:15 AM and I need to wake up at 5:30 for work. How screwed am I?

Also, I'm going on hiatus again. Till next time, ladies and gents.
Your performance was terrible in the last SNL, you better disappear.

Jokes aside, I hope you stay well!
Seph

silmarilen wrote:

Hey seph, long time no see.

I mean morning seph.
moshi moshi from the other sidee

good morning silm
Cyclohexane
you shitters never learn do you
Shohei Ohtani

Mr Color wrote:

I wish i could learn so i could end myself from this endless cycle of pain and let death take me fully
Cyclohexane
you'd just be taking the easy way out
Vuelo Eluko
i killed myself back in 2011
best decision i ever made tbh
Shohei Ohtani
I actually really admire people that commit suicide.

I have a lot of respect for people who are willing to take control of their own life and have the balls to make a decision for themselves.

Its actually legitimately inspiring and im hoping that one day ill be able to be even half as brave as they are.
Aomi
or they just want the easy way out lol
dkun
there's nothing to admire about people being "brave" enough to take the easy way out.
Pawsu

dkun wrote:

there's nothing to admire about people being "brave" enough to take the easy way out.
I personally don't think they view it as the easy way out. Just my opinion.
silmarilen

Mr Color wrote:

We (or i at least) do it on purpose.

Also i don't think suicide is easy, but that may just be because my life has never been so terrible that i seriously considered it.
Shohei Ohtani
Suicide isnt really easy at all, or else youd see a lot more autistic 16 year olds shooting themselves.

I think that too often we really are mindwashed into this idea that "life is worth living" all of the time. And sometimes that just isnt true. Its a lot more beneficial to just kinda off yourself than to continue wasting everyones time because they have some sort of belief that youll amount to something.
Vuelo Eluko
in those circumstances it's the harder and braver decision to go on living
Mahogany
There's nothing to admire about those who commit suicide, they bring nothing but unhappiness to their loved ones and friends
EneT
If you want to go commit suicide then go ahead; you're most likely a waste of space that doesn't deserve to live, if you truly consider it.
Shohei Ohtani
Like i get your point but like

1) I think that a lot of the family sadness comes from not understanding, as well as general grief. There will always be the idea of "what could I have done", but most of the time eventually theres not a whole lot that could be done, and people will never get over it, but that doesnt make the death lose validity.

2) Why is it braver to waste your time? For some people, the bottom is the bottom, and the amount of effort required to bring that up id a lot more than any human being can handle.
Bweh
If we can measure how brave an action is by how frightening the thing they're facing is, then we just have to ask ourselves what's scarier: suicide, or living life? I won't deny suicide is a frightening thing and that it would certainly take a lot of something to carry it out, but I don't think it's scarier. It's just one moment and then that's it. Sure, society frowns upon it, but it's not like you'll have anything to deal with later.

On the other hand, you have a long span of time that takes a lot of effort to deal with since it's full of scary things. Scary things suicide wants to run away from. Like you said, you have a life on your plate that you're not even sure is worth living, yet you see people taking that leap everywhere. They hold on to that hope even when their dreams are crushed, their hearts are broken, the earth beneath their feet crumbles, and everything they love dwindles away. They face their feelings of inadequacy, anxiety, fear, loneliness, and uncertainty every goddamn day; it doesn't just stop because nobody is ever past that. They don't win every time, seek others for help, and even give up sometimes, but they never quit the race.

It's only when you see your life as a pointless waste of time rather than hoping for something that you can say you might as well just drop dead. In fact, you can only find joy when you're doing the latter.

Nonetheless, I've said my share on the matter. So, if you ask me, holding on to that weight is truly commendable.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck you, Brian.

I told you all Reditum was suicidal and you didn't believe me fuck you all
EneT
I just ignored the fact he was suicidal because I found it and him funny.
Hika
Disgusting.
Bweh
You're right. Still, it's not like anybody here could've done more than what they're doing right now.
Shohei Ohtani
wtf im not suicidal just because I admire suicide doesn't mean I wanna shoot myself.
Lust
the day osu! killed a man
Aomi

Reditum wrote:

wtf im not suicidal just because I admire suicide doesn't mean I wanna shoot myself.
You mean kill?
There a lot of ways one could end their own life.
Bweh
Yo I know correlation does not mean causation but cdfa is suicidal
Foxtrot

Reditum wrote:

Oh so you're just being edgy
Shohei Ohtani
wtf omg no jesus christ i don't even have the balls to kill myself

like at the most i have suicidal fantasies but I have no means to actually carry out any sort of action

like as someone who is studying psychology (Only as a pre-req for Music Therapy grad school, but still :P) like there are criterion that exist to determine if someone is an actual threat to themselves or other and I don't fit that criteron yet

Dulcet wrote:

Reditum wrote:

Oh so you're just being edgy
no just that suicide is a meme nowadays

but also maybe yes
Vuelo Eluko
i sometimes fantasize about suicide, but only because the concept of total nonexistence makes me madly curious, not because i don't want to be alive.

i just want to know what comes next you know? it's not all black or white, just nothing.. can't even conceptualize it
show more