1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
jesus christ who in their right mind would think off topic let alone ITT 2 be an okay place for legitimate, deep & purposeful thought provoking discussions

i'm fucking laughing i've been here for an arbitrary length of time to know that statement is fucking anything but valid
posted
Oh so someone drops one truthful answer once and it's immediately shot down as an invalid statement.
posted

SaigonAlice wrote:

IppE wrote:

Eh, the fucker refuses to come over when I'm offering beer and a bed so I doubt it.

Either that or he really likes sucking hobo dick on the streets.
shes a woman and has legitimate problems going on at her household (which i won't reveal because its fucking personal), you complete and utter dipshit.

fuck you.
she/he/it can suck my dick for all i care, and you can clean it up afterwards

where do you think you are
posted
Why are usernames blue and get an underline when hovered over
Did someone accidentally eat some CSS lines
posted
I ate the CSS lines
I was fucking hungry, okay?
posted
Just in time for impending shitstorm. Sup y'all?
posted

Kanye West wrote:

Just in time for impending shitstorm. Sup y'all?
holy shit it's you
posted

SaigonAlice wrote:

fuck you.
Please do.
posted

IppE wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

fuck you.
Please do.
I'd do you no matter what. I mean, all that beer, waiting to be mine...
posted
SaigonAlice :D:D:D:D
posted
What even the fuck happened with OT'S shitposter of 2016
posted

kirueggy wrote:

What even the fuck happened with OT'S shitposter of 2016
Who dat?
posted

Kanye West wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE
posted
posted
N1 Reditum, I cant wait to map dat
posted

chaee wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASYYYY
posted
It takes effort to look at the world through rose-coloured glasses. If it didn't, people wouldn't need to use encouraging phrases, such as, "Look on the bright side!", or, "Cheer up!"
On the other hand, observing the negative requires no effort at all. No one has to work to notice the pain of an injury, or experience the misery of losing someone to death. The feeling of sadness when hearing the nightly news about a murder or a flood or a war, that comes without invitation, without us even being conscious of its origin.
What more proof do we need that it's the optimism that is the false, enforced state? That pessimism isn't just about a dark perspective, but rather, it's about honesty and a basic acceptance of the realities of life and existence?
posted
are you challenjour?
posted
ew this pleb is back.
posted
Ew, this slut keeps appearing here. ^
show more