forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Awww shit, I missed the "tokufukibdajv I want your pussy" thread. : (
That's what I get for not visiting OT anymore; good laugh nonetheless.
Aurani
I lost it at the "PLEASE DON'T BULLY ME WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS". :V
EneT
I found it funny how the brony fag tried to act all serious and mature, but nothing was more funny and true than Reditum's first post.
Aurani
Hey, I completely destroyed both his arguments and friendship... why am I not the fun guy? =(
EneT
Because you got no response from your last post. : p
It isn't fun unless you see them slowly break down into pieces.
Aurani
I might've made a perfect response, so they didn't have any space to answer properly.... I should've deliberately made a mistake to lure them in. :v
Shohei Ohtani
lmfao my favorite part is how I was legitimately attempting to be nice and was like "are you gonna like actually listen to me or are you just gonna only look at the first comment I made" and they proceeded to only look at the first comment I made

lmao he unmutualed me too, which was weird because he was the one that PMed me asking for mutual so
SaigonAlice

Reditum wrote:

lmfao my favorite part is how I was legitimately attempting to be nice and was like "are you gonna like actually listen to me or are you just gonna only look at the first comment I made" and they proceeded to only look at the first comment I made

lmao he unmutualed me too, which was weird because he was the one that PMed me asking for mutual so
SaigonAlice
I don't know what came over me but I just felt that an anime boob gif was a very appropriate response to someone sulking online.
piruchan
She's going to be the Hestia of this season.
Rilene

SaigonAlice wrote:

Reditum wrote:

downloading this gif to my pc
Shohei Ohtani
Tbh how did her back not hit the floor

Because that is some amazing support she has if she can jerk her chest up and down without falling on her ass
EneT
Why you applying real life physics to cartoons?
Shohei Ohtani
because it's a lot better than thinking about suicide
IppE

Reditum wrote:

EneT

Reditum wrote:

Be like Khelly and masturbate instead.
Aurani
A Medic

Aurani wrote:

edgy
Hika
so edgy my laptop cut me
fat pear
will you neckbeards shut the hell up please
Friendan
Who you calling pinhead?
SaigonAlice
Flaus
Aurani

A Medic wrote:

edgy

Hika wrote:

so edgy my laptop cut me
Rilene
pota.to
Hika
King of edge, Aurani.
Rilene
Aurani

Hika wrote:

King of edge, Aurani.
I am, after all, King of all things. Perfection itself.
Bweh
A Medic

Brian OA wrote:

Modern Art
EneT
Modern art refers to art that was created from the late 1800s to the 1970s. It's better to call it post-modern art or contemporary.
Aurani
Shatap, Asian.
You're now my slave.
EneT
Nah mate.
B1rd
Modern and contemporary are synonyms. No one cares about the technical classifications.
Aurani

EneT wrote:

Nah mate.
Yeh mate. Yer mine.
EneT
Nah mate, you have to fight me first and prove to me that you can do one finger pull-ups; only then can you have me.
Aurani
That requires work, and as the King of all living things, my status is above the ordinary mortals and their work.
On a serious note, why pull-ups?
Hika
Modern day slave.
EneT

Aurani wrote:

That requires work, and as the King of all living things, my status is above the ordinary mortals and their work.
On a serious note, why pull-ups?
Why not pull-ups? I do calisthenics so doing shit on poles/bars such as human flags are what I'm into.
Aurani
For a slave, you sure are demanding mate. :p
show more