forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
Pretty much things went to shit once peppy started trusting loctav with too much, and he got ephemeral on his side and convinced p3n and ztrot to take much less major roles

Once he took out the elites, it was all downhill

I was able to get some good stuff by pointing out stuff to peppy and having him deal with shit, but it seems to have regressed back to where it once was, lol
The Gambler
I just got myself a new fountain pen; a Pilot Metropolitan. Now I find joy in taking notes again.

Not the notes themselves however. And damn these ink cartridges are small...
Railey2

Reditum wrote:

Is my time over? Only in 6 short years? I feel like I've wasted my entire time, when I could have been something so great, I fell below the expectations of everyone around me and have ended a failure. Now as a new generation enters the game, I can't help but feel isolated every time I log on. I want to talk to people, but those whom used to give me solace have now moved on. I guess it's time for me to move on too. To become a silent observer rather than an active participant. I guess I had fun while I was here, but I guess the old have to leave and the new have to take over.
Is my time over? Only in 6 short years? I feel like I've wasted my entire time, but looking back, I contributed a lot to the game and peoples enjoyment of it by creating countless beatmaps that people still like to play and have fun with. 24 of them even got ranked, 15 of which have a rating better than 9,0. Now as a new generation enters the game, I can't help but feel isolated every time I log on. I want to talk to people, but those whom used to give me solace have now moved on. I suppose it is unfortunate that most people leave after some time, either because they don't enjoy the game anymore, can't support it for other reasons, or their private lives changed which doesn't allow them to continue playing. On the other hand, there is a steady influx of new players to whom I could talk and relate to. I could guide them and introduce them to parts of the game that they have not seen yet. Old friends are lost, new friends are made. People keep changing, but the joy that comes from being in company with people that share both my passion for music and this game, never subsides.

Reditum when did you get so pessimistic? If you want to talk to people, talk to them. People are everywhere in this game. Just because they are new doesn't mean that they are stupid or that you could never have a conversation with them. Or that they couldn't give you solace. You started out new and talked to older players too, at some point. If you lost what you had, get it once again. If you say that this can not be done, you are just lying to yourself. There is always new fun to be had if theres a sufficient number of people around. It turns out theres lots of people around here.
kirueggy
See I would've posted something about COOKIEZI FUCKING RETURNING HOLY but instead of being oblivious I decided to scour this subforum and the others for already existing "welcome back lgnd" posts and what do you know, I live to shitpost another day
abraker

kirueggy wrote:

See I would've posted something about COOKIEZI FUCKING RETURNING HOLY but instead of being oblivious I decided to scour this subforum and the others for already existing "welcome back lgnd" posts and what do you know, I live to shitpost another day
#BETTERSHITPOSTINGSOMEDAY
Bweh
I like to think that the presences of an osu! subreddit, twitch streams, and IRC chatrooms allow for much of the shitposting to be subverted, much like a floodgate.
A Medic

The Gambler wrote:

I just got myself a new fountain pen; a Pilot Metropolitan. Now I find joy in taking notes again.
Not the notes themselves however. And damn these ink cartridges are small...

Nice stuff, pilot makes some pretty damn awesome pens i'm glad you like it.
The Gambler

A Medic wrote:

Nice stuff, pilot makes some pretty damn awesome pens i'm glad you like it.
Now I'm looking for certain ink bottles that don't cost $40 CAD a pop. Pilot ink is stupidly expensive, but look super legit.
Here's what I want, and what my stationery store (not Staples) offers.

FuZ
What's the point of having a 50$ MLG pen/ink instead of a regular 1$ pen
The Gambler

FuZ wrote:

What's the point of having a MLG 50$ pen/ink instead of a regular 1$ pen
This pen writes very smoothly, glasslike almost. You won't need a lot of pressure in your hand to get the ink out, compared to cheapo ballpoints. Gel pens may come close, but I can perceive the difference in writing performance between both pens.

This pen is also $15 US/$20 CAD, which I think is awesome value, compared to most pens that are $50-$60 US, while managing to feel like a $50-$60 pen. The flexibility of ink choices (despite being priced rather steeply) is also nice addition for a pen.

It's like a rubberdome vs. mechanical and HDD vs. SSD kind of comparison. I've used fountain pens before buying this, and I can never go back to plain ballpoints if I had a choice between those two pens.

The ink though, IMO, is stupidly expensive.
FuZ

The Gambler wrote:

This pen is also $15 US/$20 CAD, which I think is awesome value, compared to most pens that are $50-$60 US, while managing to feel like a $50-$60 pen.
Oh yeah didn't see the price before posting, i though the pen would be more expensive than the ink, but 15$ is ok i guess. The price of the ink is stupid tho
The Gambler

FuZ wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

This pen is also $15 US/$20 CAD, which I think is awesome value, compared to most pens that are $50-$60 US, while managing to feel like a $50-$60 pen.
Oh yeah didn't see the price before posting, i though the pen would be more expensive than the ink, but 15$ is ok i guess. The price of the ink is stupid tho
Apparently it's cheaper than buying cartridges over the long run, some may say. I wouldn't quite know how true that statement is unless I do a bit of math.

I do know however, I burned through half my ink cartridge already in the past two days. I think I see where people's warnings are coming from.
thelewa
you're all a bunch of wienerlords
Bweh
no
thelewa
Kappa FrankerZ
abraker

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

Is that a bitch?
The Gambler
So yeah, the mania controller I made somehow made it to the bemani groups and just had to bash it. To be fair it was all in jest, but the turntable really has no place in osu...
puccithecat

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

is that your dog??

OT: will you make the mania controller? i mean like you know carpenter your mania controller o3o
instead of drawing it or something
The Gambler

puccithecat wrote:

OT: will you make the mania controller? i mean like you know carpenter your mania controller o3o
instead of drawing it or something
Give me a laser cutter, 1/4" thick acrylic sheets and a legit subscription of Solidworks and maybe I can get something started.
DeletedUser_3905941

The Gambler wrote:

So yeah, the mania controller I made somehow made it to the bemani groups and just had to bash it. To be fair it was all in jest, but the turntable really has no place in osu...
mania controller? like a 2dx setup?
post pics so I can bash it
The Gambler
In the Art Forums. In "Post your Artwork"
Bweh
I'm sorry to hear that
abraker
Took another snapshot of my rank graph. To the cry babies that are whining, asking how to get better, this is what you call little to no improvement and yet I still play. I don't play for the rank anymore, that dream is dead since winter when I hit the wall, but play for fun. Once in a while you will get something. Like to day I climbed 51 ranks by S'ing a map. Maybe someday something will click in my brain and I will be able to do 7k noodles. Until then, #5000 rank here I come!

Railey2
thats scary to see.

Good thing that its mania and not standard, so at least I dont have to fear THAT wall.
Friendan
Did everyone die since I was gone?
abraker

Friendan wrote:

nah, we are just a bit hungover from the OWC party
Shohei Ohtani

Friendan wrote:

i wish i was dead but i don't have the balls to kill myself.
Hika
whoa dude, lets clam down here
Chokladboll
how are you guys doing?
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
OH OH OHOH MY GOD GOD GUYS I JUST JUST I JUST HIT A fucking BILLCAMMMMMMMM lol LE BRING MW2 Back XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
PENTA ADELIA TRIPLE NAC 1800 BOUNCE (but no eb i swear :Dxd) oN UNDERPASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSfvdghrt4e5uyd
Mahogany
This isn't how OT works but the effort you put into that was nice
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Mahogany wrote:

This isn't how OT works but the effort you put into that was nice
idk i think it works i posted straight garbage so
Mahogany
OT is the place for quality garbage tho not just everyday run of the mill garbage

Then again it's mostly everyday garbage now anyway lmao

Anyway you'll fit in fine I think
abraker

Mahogany wrote:

OT is the place for quality garbage tho not just everyday run of the mill garbage

Don't encourage tasteless quality
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

abraker wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Don't encourage tasteless quality
don't encourage any quality
The Gambler
When Siri decides to become a member of ITT... This happens

Also that realization that rather than permanently solder my Teensy to my Osu! KB I could have just used it on a breadboard instead. And experiment more on a wider variety of switches.
Friendan
If he's right then how can he ruin everything?
Hika
I turned my Siri German because no one wants to help me practice.
thelewa
show more