what a scary thought
EneT
We went to a better place.
Apex_old
untitled
Shohei Ohtani
when she don't give the succ
Aurani
What the bloody fuck are you blathering about, Apeman?
Make it sound more like an apology/thank you message and less like a Tumblr post.

Anyways, you can't just write a post like that and not expect someone to ask what the shit happened, so explain thyself, mongrel.
EneT
He wants da mystical entity known as da Vajyna.
Shohei Ohtani
i don't even know if dulcet was hot tbh
chaee
+1 For being cute and asian
Aurani
Dul had pics up on the IRL thread as far as I remember.

So Apeman wants to pop the cherry, eh? Sorry Ape, Dulcet's sorta out of your league by quite a bit. :p
Shohei Ohtani
yeah you'd also have to make a pretty long car trip from ching to hamburger
Apex_old
untitled
Aurani
You never know who the real person behind the screen might be, Apeman. Dulcet can be a virgin pigeon and you might not suspect a thing until it's too late.

That's not how you behave towards friends. You shouldn't feel sorry for her - she should feel sorry for you.
EneT
You should just fuck. Then everything will feel better.
EneT
To be honest though, Chinese people are so jacked up in terms of mentality. I will always view them as the lowest of the low.
Shohei Ohtani
It could be worse

It could be Portugal
chaee

Reditum wrote:

It could be Portugal

Foxtrot
oh god
Jenny
All of you fuckers :p
chaee
Welcome back?
Green Platinum
Did the Tuuba shithole die or something? Why am I seeing faggots like B1rd and Aurani around
EneT
Nope.
IppE

Green Platinum wrote:

Did the Tuuba shithole die or something? Why am I seeing faggots like B1rd and Aurani around
It's not like we force people to sign a contract saying "I will never post on osu forums ever again" or something.

Nor do we find it necessary to forcibly reset passwords if they're "deemed weak".
Green Platinum
Wasn't the whole point because "OMG peppy is taking our forum layout away"
A Medic
No blood contracts?

Not official enough.
IppE

Green Platinum wrote:

More like "we don't like the new layout because of x and y", but yes that was one of the reasons.
Aurani

Green Platinum wrote:

As far as I can see, peppy still didn't bring that shit into action, so I see no reason to stop visiting this forum. Don't worry, you mongrels can take over once it turns to shit.

Also welcome back, Dulcetti.
Mahogany
Also we can talk to certain cool individuals who aren't here and can't be here and I won't name because that would get me silenced because nazi rules
Birdy
Dulcet my love.
Jordan
Roasted a roastie today, kek. I get so much pleasure from this
Hika
oh you guys.
Green Platinum

Aurani wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

As far as I can see, peppy still didn't bring that shit into action, so I see no reason to stop visiting this forum. Don't worry, you mongrels can take over once it turns to shit.

Also welcome back, Dulcetti.
jizz.ppy.sh had existed for like a year before the banner was put on the site
IppE

Green Platinum wrote:

jizz.ppy.sh had existed for like a year before the banner was put on the site
Yes, and?
Green Platinum

Aurani wrote:

As far as I can see, peppy still didn't bring that shit into action
Aurani
Just like IppE, I still fail to see the point of your previous post. You most likely didn't quite get what I meant.
A Medic

Mahogany wrote:

Also we can talk to certain cool individuals who aren't here and can't be here and I won't name because that would get me silenced because nazi rules

What are rules
IppE

A Medic wrote:

What are rules
The administration has explicit discretion to apply their judgment on this as they see fit.
Green Platinum

Aurani wrote:

Just like IppE, I still fail to see the point of your previous post. You most likely didn't quite get what I meant.
From what I could gather the whole point of moving was some whiney tantrum/protest about the new design. It's kinda undermined if you come back with your tail between your legs.
show more