ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
i like that forum
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Unlike you, people DO check previous pages, Aurani-kun.
I expect things to be served to me on a silver platter, as I deserve.
Trash Boat
unless you move your ass out of your throne and check it by yourself, we are gonna miss you a lot.
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

unless you move your ass out of your throne and check it by yourself, we are gonna miss you a lot.
Trash Boat
dont cry Aurani baby, here.

B1rd wrote:

'tis done.

http://forum.tuuba.moe/index.php
Aurani
Trash Boat
Hi Gilgamesh lol
Aurani
Now tell me where to change my title, mongrel.
Trash Boat
kirueggy
Oh hell. I didn't know Aurani came back. Long time no see chap
Aurani

kirueggy wrote:

Oh hell. I didn't know Aurani came back. Long time no see chap
>Been here for months
>"Didn't know you came back"
Trash Boat
Omg Aurani why lol
EneT
I got the best title.
piruchan

B1rd wrote:

'tis done.

http://forum.tuuba.moe/index.php
I thought you guys weren't serious about this. Unless B1rd secretly knows CSS or learned it at light speed, I'm pretty sure the design was done by IppE.
Zelda
Oooooooooooor it's a default design that comes with FluxBB and neither of them made it.
B1rd
It was all me. I made everything from scratch.
Granger
That fail title tho
B1rd
I am the Lord Of Darkness
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

I am the Lord Of Darkness
IppE

piruchan wrote:

I thought you guys weren't serious about this. Unless B1rd secretly knows CSS or learned it at light speed, I'm pretty sure the design was done by IppE.
It's mostly just a premade theme.
zertap

IppE wrote:

piruchan wrote:

It's mostly just a premade theme.
http://fluxbb.org/resources/styles/darkgrey-style/
piruchan
Didn't know that forum software comes with themes. I have zero knowledge about that kind of thing.

Today I learned what happen to cookies (homemade ones, no preservatives) when you put them in a closed space for roughly a year.
A Medic

piruchan wrote:

Didn't know that forum software comes with themes. I have zero knowledge about that kind of thing.
Today I learned what happen to cookies (homemade ones, no preservatives) when you put them in a closed space for roughly a year.

Mold?
EneT
With the introduction of the new forum, I pronounce this thread, 'Officially Dead'.
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

With the introduction of the new forum, I pronounce this thread, 'Officially Dead'.
want to ascend this thread? Sure, just 19,200,000,000,000,000 Gold.
BrokenArrow

EneT wrote:

Yeah if the infinite scrolling thing really goes through (which peppy basically confirmed, saying "it won't go anywhere"), that'll probably my sign to go. Not like I contributed anything during the past couple of months anyways. May the next generation of PewDiePie fanboys reign over this place.

I hate how so-called web designers feel the need to shittify things nobody ever complained about.
EneT
I was talking about the forum that all the OT regulars have switched to, run by Ippe but yeah, that too.
BrokenArrow
ayyy I didn't even read the last page
The Gambler
My homemade osu! keyboard should be done in about a week. If anyone wants the Sketchup files just pm me. It's the case for controller.
Hika
what happened to all my peeps from years ago ):
dkun
peep 1 from years ago checking in
A Medic
They are still here
Antlia-

dkun wrote:

Are you still the mother you were from years ago
B1rd

BrokenArrow wrote:

I hate how so-called web designers feel the need to shittify things nobody ever complained about.

May the next generation of PewDiePie fanboys reign over this place.
Amen.
Vuelo Eluko
this 'new forum' is probably gonna die before the new design even hits and then half the people wont even remember it was a thing when the new design does come out

but ill play along
kirueggy
New forum design sucks ass. Why is everything so...1995 themed?
Vuelo Eluko
it reminds me more of the forums that used to be around when i was an adolescent back in like 2006 and used to frequent invisionfree boards, 1995 is pushing it. Even so, it's very nostalgic and nice
piruchan

A Medic wrote:

Mold?
More than that. A good amount of mushroom grew on them. I couldn't even figure out what cookies each of them were. One jar was filled with black mushrooms, while the other was filled with white ones. If it was something like truffle I would have more than 3000 USD, sadly it wasn't.

They smell really bad though, similar to dead animal on the ceiling.
Hika

dkun wrote:

fucking text me you asshole wtf jay
A Medic

piruchan wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Mold?

More than that. A good amount of mushroom grew on them. I couldn't even figure out what cookies each of them were. One jar was filled with black mushrooms, while the other was filled with white ones. If it was something like truffle I would have more than 3000 USD, sadly it wasn't.
They smell really bad though, similar to dead animal on the ceiling.

That's awful but kinda cool at the same time.
show more