forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Some Japanese game.
Trash Boat
My Dear Highness, a Forced Roman Cancel is a command exclusive of the fighting game series Guilty Gear, from ARC SYSTEM WORKS, the same enterprise that created other games, such as Blazblue. Allows you to return to neutral state immediatly after performing specific moves, only if they whiff. It consumes Tension and it uses the same button combination as a Regular Roman Cancel.
Yuudachi-kun
The answer was no, Enet
EneT
No to what?
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

No to what?
I don't hate you now
A Medic

EneT wrote:

What's your hair colour gurl?

Youmu...

(but I like blonde and black hair too)
Yuudachi-kun
White hair on grills would probably look really weird in real life
EneT
Yeah they do.
A Medic

Khelly wrote:

White hair on grills would probably look really weird in real life

It would be kind of weird in real life, but really the hair color should be described more as gray and not white.

A lot of the white that you see is snow white hair, whereas in real life platinum blonde is really the color that should be aimed for and not snow white.
Yuudachi-kun
It makes my animesona look cute
Aurani

I'd turn evil for this.
Trash Boat
aurani pls *nosebleeds*
EneT
How come I can't log onto my account from my phone anymore?
Granger
Hm? I had no problems last time i did that.

Any error message?
EneT
It just says that I entered the wrong password.
Yuudachi-kun
I lost to a 1d even by 6.5; could have many won if I looked harder at a few points.
B1rd
Yuudachi-kun
Paskapostaus
IppE
So yeah, those who who feel like the osu! forums with the infinite scrolling and all that are not going in the right decision, feel free to hop on there and continue what you do best there.

I can only guarantee that moderation will be less strict, and if B1rd (I trust brian more :3) gets out of line you can bitch and whine at me and I'll see if I bother doing anything about it.
Trash Boat
So I got my first refund. And it says "XX amount pending".

GG Steam.

B1rd wrote:

'tis done.

http://forum.tuuba.moe/index.php
No love for GD/G&R

and I'd like to moderate VG, if created.
Cyclohexane

Khelly wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

the one advantage of not being a mod is fully appreciating anime tits and butts that innocent people post without having to delete them

Yes....having...

When people give you special permissions that entitle you to work for them, not doing the work is a pretty asstastic move, if you ask me.

B1rd wrote:

Do you even r9k? It does have a negative connotation.

Being /r9k/savvy is not something to be proud of. Not in the slightest.
EneT

B1rd wrote:

'tis done.

yaaaaaaaayyy. What a nice thing to wake up to after having a 2 hour nap.
Bweh
Gosh that wanpanman adaptation was everything I could ask for and then some
Vuelo Eluko
i haven't visited 4chan in earnest since 2009 [first went there in 2006]
i suspect anyone who still does hasn't reached that point of internet maturity [not to be confused with actual maturity] that i did
it's basically the kindergarten of the internet
B1rd
nah, 4chan is still a few steps up above places like plebbit.
Bweh
I think your biggest issue would be associating the place you frequent to maturity/experience and then trying to equate maturity to some kind of power level.
kirueggy
Fuck my neighborhood's plumbing has been having problems for two weeks now and today it decided to really fuck up on us & chose to clog up the toilet. I had to walk down to a friend's house just to drop a deuce, and what really bugs me is that no one else in fucking California seems to use Bidets so I was in there for a good thirty minutes making sure I came out the same way I came in; clean
Aurani

IppE wrote:

So yeah, those who who feel like the osu! forums with the infinite scrolling and all that are not going in the right decision, feel free to hop on there and continue what you do best there.

I can only guarantee that moderation will be less strict, and if B1rd (I trust brian more :3) gets out of line you can bitch and whine at me and I'll see if I bother doing anything about it.
Wait, what are you talking about?

Brian OA wrote:

Gosh that wanpanman adaptation was everything I could ask for and then some
Took you darn long enough.
I don't know why it reminded me of you, but it did, and I can't wait for the next ep to air.
Trash Boat
Unlike you, people DO check previous pages, Aurani-kun.
Vuelo Eluko
i like that forum
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Unlike you, people DO check previous pages, Aurani-kun.
I expect things to be served to me on a silver platter, as I deserve.
Trash Boat
unless you move your ass out of your throne and check it by yourself, we are gonna miss you a lot.
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

unless you move your ass out of your throne and check it by yourself, we are gonna miss you a lot.
Trash Boat
dont cry Aurani baby, here.

B1rd wrote:

'tis done.

Aurani
Trash Boat
Hi Gilgamesh lol
Aurani
Now tell me where to change my title, mongrel.
Trash Boat
kirueggy
Oh hell. I didn't know Aurani came back. Long time no see chap
Aurani

kirueggy wrote:

Oh hell. I didn't know Aurani came back. Long time no see chap
>Been here for months
>"Didn't know you came back"
show more