forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun

Aurani wrote:

Fucking murrica and their timezone. I have to wait 8 more hours before the mongrels actually wake up so I can play with them.
Why would you want to
Aurani
Well the fags from Missouri I met yesterday are actually quite nice, but the timezone difference is just way too horrible. With their work and whatnot, we can only play 3-4 hours at most.

Damnit murrica.
Yuudachi-kun
The south too? Ewwww
B1rd
Add me on steam Aurani (and anyone else who wants to play some vidya with me, idc) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043470416/
EneT
Ew, triangles.
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

Add me on steam Aurani (and anyone else who wants to play some vidya with me, idc) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043470416/
Would be good if you actually accepted it. :p
Granger
Still no pages and still infinite scrolling? Peppy why. And no transparent text color anymore either, how am i supposed to make my tables now? Or indents?
Aurani
I'm not even using the new one. Fuck that shit, this one's much simpler and nicer to use.
EneT
The new is shit, why use it when this one is so much more easier and convenient to use.
Granger
Yeah, i aint either, i just figured id take a look since they're advertising it on the header now

EneT wrote:

The new is shit, why use it when this one is so much more easier and convenient to use.
This one loads much faster too. No need for this loading animation on the new one, here the pages just appear almost instantly.
Aurani
They also need to change the Pippman image, it makes me want to punch her in the face. That godstupid look on her face, ugh.
Granger
Read that as "Pipimann"

cue me childishly giggling. Real mature, i know.
FuZ
Too much visual, too much complexity, why can't this new forum be like a normal forum instead of this wannabe high-tech shit
Aurani

Granger wrote:

Read that as "Pipimann"

No, please no pipimann =D
Bweh
I had hoped they would've addressed the horrible subforum organization, especially the one in the Language Specific section.

Oh well.
Granger

Aurani wrote:

Granger wrote:

Read that as "Pipimann"

No, please no pipimann =D
Yes, please. http://puu.sh/kJOBl/68e6b1f9db.png (nsfw)

See ya alll in 453 hours! o/
Railey2
we are creatures of habit

but I believe that the new design is legitimately inferior. First of all they need to stop with the different colors.
Aurani
You fucking monster, I love you. =D
Railey2
I feel violated!
UnderminE
god the fuck is this
Cyclohexane
I can only respect the technical prowess at hand here, this looks incredibly polished and well-coded

Not sure about the ergonomics of it all though
Vuelo Eluko
it looks so bad oh my god
then again i like when things stay the same
still using windows xp theme represent
B1rd
I hate everything about it. I'll probably make a thread complaining about it tomorrow, even though it'll probably just get locked.
EneT
Revolution! Slice their throats and throw the rest to the lion's den!
May God decide their fates...
Granger
Oh, i just noticed another thing which annoys me on the new forum - longer posts get shortened until you click on them. can you.... not?
Aurani

Mr Color wrote:

I can only respect the technical prowess at hand here, this looks incredibly polished and well-coded

You kinda sound like that guy who is paid to say good shit about a product even though the other 99.9% of users hate it. :p
Granger
Nother thing - new posts appear without you having to change the page. This is good, but the text field where you make your posts gets pushed up by this. Very user unfriendly.
IppE
It's like youtube changing layouts.

Everyone whines and moans about how shit the new one is, but peppy will not listen to feedback as usual. Few months down the line everyone has grown used to the new thing and life goes on.

We will confirm your payment during our business hours and send you a shipping notification when your order has shipped.
Thank you.
Vuelo Eluko

EneT wrote:

Revolution! Slice their throats and throw the rest to the lion's den!
May God decide their fates...
bob and his tank, coming to an osu! forum near you...

my god if that happens brian would kill himself
B1rd
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to new.ppy.sh tomorrow if you live in osu! forums
Vuelo Eluko
too soon
IppE
It's never too soon.

Humanity is overrated.
Granger
Yeah, well, i stopped using youtubes comment function since they put g+ into it.
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

It's like youtube changing layouts.

Everyone whines and moans about how shit the new one is, but peppy will not listen to feedback as usual. Few months down the line everyone has grown used to the new thing and life goes on.

We will confirm your payment during our business hours and send you a shipping notification when your order has shipped.
Thank you.

they know it's shit and no one would legitimately use it if it wasn't coerced
Cyclohexane

Aurani wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

You kinda sound like that guy who is paid to say good shit about a product even though the other 99.9% of users hate it. :p

as someone who works in CS i'd be a hypocrite not to recognize the work that's been put into this if anything. Yeah, maybe it's not very ergonomic and needs adjusting but there's a lot of neat stuff, it's very polished, and i'm willing to bet the coding behind this would make a post-grad student cream their pants
Charles445
post grad student too busy looking for any web dev job anywhere
rip grad student web devs
Cyclohexane

Charles445 wrote:

post grad student too busy looking for any web dev job anywhere
rip grad student web devs

god bless their souls
EneT
Holy shit I only just noticed that there are no pages and you have to scroll down instead. Who came up with the requirements specification for this? They forgot the basics.
IppE
Looks over functionality, it's the premium way.
Aurani

Mr Color wrote:

as someone who works in CS i'd be a hypocrite not to recognize the work that's been put into this if anything. Yeah, maybe it's not very ergonomic and needs adjusting but there's a lot of neat stuff, it's very polished, and i'm willing to bet the coding behind this would make a post-grad student cream their pants
To be quite honest, I think it's eons away compared to this layout I'm currently using, but there are things there that are practically useless, such as the infinite scrolling, or severely reduced signature space under the post.

Can they not combine all the great things about this old layout with the new, "high-tech" design of the new one? Don't let all the bloody coding go to waste by making the new one less practical than the old one......
show more