forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Because i camp off topic, and you're the most intriguing person that posts here. Big fan, big fan.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

Yes, of course. Anything for the high and mighty Brian OA who likes to pass judgment on this entire forum and pretend to be the voice of reason.
literally my job here
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Yes, of course. Anything for the high and mighty Brian OA who likes to pass judgment on this entire forum and pretend to be the voice of reason.
literally my job here
They didn't even give you any actual power like Mr Color and you have to delegate that responsibility to others who have mod powers so that shows just how much worth you have. It's hard to take you seriously
Bweh
Nothing would essentially change sans ban powers and a green name. It's not that big of a leap.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Nothing would essentially change sans ban powers and a green name. It's not that big of a leap.
Yes whatever you say
EneT
Not gonna lie; I don't bother reading alot of Aurani's posts.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Yes whatever you say
You know, I'm trying to be reasonable here, avoid some easy way out, and pin down what's your problem with me.

I want to have this dialogue and get this sorted out. But I'm going to need you to actually reply.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm annoyed by you and any reasons you do/don't come up with for your "moderation" - that's it.
Bweh
Because they're disagreeable?

Because I just look like a guy that doesn't have authority?

Because my moderation is inconsistent?
Aurani

EneT wrote:

Not gonna lie; I don't bother reading alot of Aurani's posts.
The fault lies in my own style of writing - I'm no fan of blatant shitposting and I always try to talk about something that's worth my time. You won't find me posting random one-liners that make no fucking sense whatsoever, thus I'm uninteresting for most casual mongrels.
My text is also always dry.

Do I ultimately give a shit that nobody bothers reading my posts? Nay. I do it for my own pleasure.
EneT
Nah it's because what you say is very predictable for me. I can already guess what you've wrote before I've read it so it becomes bland and boring to read. Furthermore, alot of what you write is already knowledge that I know so I don't bother alot of times. An example is that little conversation you had with the Italian.
Aurani
Well of course you'd already know that - you don't require Socrates to figure that shit out.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Yes, all three of these. The third one especially since I didn't or have never seen you point out Ephemeral's BS post to Ippe whenever he sometimes posts obviously cropped lewd images. No, it's just me. Or when you make up rules in this thread like "Your post mustn't address some specific person" yet bullshit your way around it in situations like this because the rules apply to everyone, right?
EneT
To summarise everything into one small sentence and avoid the hassle of writing a whole essay. You're a two-dimensional character.
Aurani
I'm playing a game and talking to people at the same time. Sorry that I can't seem to devote enough time and energy into this conversation.
EneT
Oh sorry if I'm pulling at your strings, I still like you. You're above the majority of people here. I'm just saying.
Aurani
Nay, you have the right to say whatever you want as long as it's within the realm of logic and sound reason. I respect everything you just said, and would hope to better your opinion in the future, hopefully.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Yes, all three of these. The third one especially since I didn't or have never seen you point out Ephemeral's BS post to Ippe whenever he sometimes posts obviously cropped lewd images. No, it's just me. Or when you make up rules in this thread like "Your post mustn't address some specific person" yet bullshit your way around it in situations like this because the rules apply to everyone, right?
No, I'm not bullshitting past this one. I'm just really exasperated.

But you're right; I've been unfair to you in many cases, so I'm sorry about that.

I'll talk to you later, but right now I'm going to straighten these out.
B1rd
IMPEACH BRIANOA
Granger
I missed the topic (Darn you for posting when im offline) but tumblr shit is stuff that either has no basis in reality or shit like the genderfluid gender which is born out of the excessive need to be special. Honestly, i see shit like this and think how hypocritical this is, shit like that works because stereotypes (I like to wear pink/frilly/cute stuff sometimes so i must be a girl sometimes!!!) yet tumblrinas yell at you for stereotyping.

Shut up and just be yourself. Throw these stereotypes and your tumblr shit away, you can be perfectly 100% male and still wear cutesy stuff, who gives a shit.
And if you cant because your body doesnt fit do something to change your body like actual fucking transsexuals do. Or atleast try to live as what you think you are.

Live like cattle if you think you're a cow-kin or something.

Trash Boat wrote:

Trash Boat who punishes retardness.
Masocism much? You should stop slapping yourself.
No offense, but really, most of your posts look retarded and make no sense.
Ceph23
So much shit being thrown.
Can't we just be happy that One-Punch Man the Anime is finally a thing?
EneT
I feel like trying out the Blade and Soul closed beta but I'm not sure if it's good or not.
Ceph23

EneT wrote:

I feel like trying out the Blade and Soul closed beta but I'm not sure if it's good or not.
I've seen posts about it being meh.
But I really didn't stop long enough to read why it was meh.
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

They didn't even give you any actual power like Mr Color and you have to delegate that responsibility to others who have mod powers so that shows just how much worth you have. It's hard to take you seriously
Now that I've got time for a serious post; I agree with this. Being a half-assed mod is no good, you should be a proper one. Since you're part of this community you're more in touch with it so you'd be a better moderator than any other. I'd like it if you were mod of OT, rather than having some random GMT come in and delete shit because it's offensive or something. That said, with power comes responsibility, so you'd need to step up your act a bit.

Aurani wrote:

The fault lies in my own style of writing - I'm no fan of blatant shitposting and I always try to talk about something that's worth my time. You won't find me posting random one-liners that make no fucking sense whatsoever, thus I'm uninteresting for most casual mongrels.
My text is also always dry.

Do I ultimately give a shit that nobody bothers reading my posts? Nay. I do it for my own pleasure.
I agree, some shitposting is entertaining but the majority is... shit. Interesting discussions are good. Also, I agree with that thing you said about capitalism a while back.
IppE

Ceph23 wrote:

So much shit being thrown.
Can't we just be happy that One-Punch Man the Anime is finally a thing?
Eh, Teekyuu saves anime 6th time in a row.

Cat hijack.

Antlia-

Granger wrote:

I missed the topic (Darn you for posting when im offline) but tumblr shit is stuff that either has no basis in reality or shit like the genderfluid gender which is born out of the excessive need to be special. Honestly, i see shit like this and think how hypocritical this is, shit like that works because stereotypes (I like to wear pink/frilly/cute stuff sometimes so i must be a girl sometimes!!!) yet tumblrinas yell at you for stereotyping.

Shut up and just be yourself. Throw these stereotypes and your tumblr shit away, you can be perfectly 100% male and still wear cutesy stuff, who gives a shit.
And if you cant because your body doesnt fit do something to change your body like actual fucking transsexuals do. Or atleast try to live as what you think you are.

Live like cattle if you think you're a cow-kin or something.
Masocism much? You should stop slapping yourself.
A few things
Some of those genders are recognized by countries

Some tumblr is crazy shit but some tells the truth (crazy shit being,"there is no use for heterosexual people in this world" someone really said that)

Don't argue with people on tumblr because the whole community will be on your back

Finally some people do do what you said they should do( wear cutsie stuff as a man) Though some feel more confident as the opposite sex
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

I agree, some shitposting is entertaining but the majority is... shit. Interesting discussions are good. Also, I agree with that thing you said about capitalism a while back.
Look who finally greeted me. :p
Granger
Youtube changed something so videos only start to play when youtube is the active tab. I am most annoyed by that, i just want to listen to that nonstop playlist, thank you very much.

ahsoka08 wrote:

A few things
Some of those genders are recognized by countries
Are you reffering to transgender being recognized as a gender? (In Germany as example) To intersex people?
The former is stupid in itself, "I identify as the other sex" can, by definition not be a gender as a transwoman's gender obviously is female already. The latter is not a gender but a sex. (or rather, the malformation of one) Sex and gender often are confused because for literally everyone but transgenders their gender is also their sex.
If its neither of those, please ellaborate your point and show your sources.

Don't argue with people on tumblr because the whole community will be on your back
See, this is why tumblr is so shit. Of course, tumblr largely is what you make it be by what you visit and follow but this mentaility is literally "No you're wrong because i say so.", "Dont argue because we're right." and completly disregards logic and any benefit of having discussions lest someone might say something you dont like. Or, oh woes, be actually right.

Finally some people do do what you said they should do( wear cutsie stuff as a man) Though some feel more confident as the opposite sex
Yeah, why dont you get your hormone treatment and become the other sex then? Do something instead of just talking about how special your condition makes you.
Aurani

Granger wrote:

Youtube changed something so videos only start to play when youtube is the active tab. I am most annoyed by that, i just want to listen to that nonstop playlist, thank you very much.
I can't confirm that, as it isn't happening to me. YouTube is still fine here.
EneT
Only you Granger. Youtube's fine for me.
Granger
Hmm, strange. I see no reason why this should happen... no option to change it.
But youtube is glitchy since quite a while, since they made the switch to html5 players... the html5 one never loads for me and youtube fallbacks to flash.
Green Platinum

Granger wrote:

Ye it happened to me.
You can just have the playlist open in a separate window and minimised for a solution.
Ceph23
Does the problem exist in any other browser?
YouTube sometimes bugs on me when I use chrome but Mozilla works fine.
Aurani
I just visited the Kamchatka ISP and I wonder how many people actually use it over there, and how their lifestyle looks like...... it's such a remote place, and I feel so.... weirdly nostalgic when I think about things like that.
Granger

Green Platinum wrote:

You can just have the playlist open in a separate window and minimised for a solution.
That worked, thank you!

Ceph23 wrote:

Does the problem exist in any other browser?
YouTube sometimes bugs on me when I use chrome but Mozilla works fine.
cba to boot firefox.
Green Platinum
The autoplay started worked for me this time. I'm guessing I wasn't clicked off the tab long enough.
B1rd
Gender dysphoria may be legitimate, only because there may actually be biological abnormalities that make someone end up 'in the wrong body'. Even there, there are plenty of fake transgender people. Anyone else who unironically uses any other Tumblr definition to describe themselves needs to be gassed.

Aurani wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Look who finally greeted me. :p
Nice to see you back c:
Aurani
Thank you. <3

Gas them all, my friend, gas them all.
Wait... would anyone even notice a gas chamber in the remote parts of Tasmania?
piruchan

Granger wrote:

you can be perfectly 100% male and still wear cutesy stuff, who gives a shit.
This.
I like the color pink, cute things, and sometimes sit in a feminine way. Some people seemed like they saw an alien from a galaxy 2 trillion light years away when I said I like pink. I have pink bed cover, if that's a problem for you then fuck off. Me seeing the color I like before turning off the lights and go to sleep won't give you cancer or AIDS.

I'm also not gay for supporting gay people. Some people need to understand that. But what can you expect from a country like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, how is it going OT?
Yuudachi-kun
Bed pics pls
show more