posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Cowboy bebop
Antlia-
dubs are how Satan watches anime like boku no pico
Vuelo Eluko
finally stable after spending the last 40 minutes adjusting my voltage and clock and blue screening, now im ready to squeeze this piece of shit amd quad core for all its worth when my new gpu gets here until i can get a new cpu.

i got the gpu first because between a phenom II x4 965 and a GT 240 it was pretty obvious which was the X factor *cough* 4-7% cpu 100% gpu on full load in games *cough*

The obvious problem im having is that im on stock cooling, however 66c is only a few degrees above max operating temp. and that was under a serious stress test for over 10 minutes. im OK with that though because 1. it's getting replaced and 2. test temps and real world temps are universes apart.

even if i was playing shit i could barely run or constantly rendering/encoding videos, it's never going to be 100% every single microsecond like it was then since other hardware/threading comes into play when you aren't just throwing unfathomable amounts of math at every single core simultaneously
Zelda
fyi, gpu load is always going to be at 100% in games unless you limit your framerate. Don't expect to see less gpu load.
Vuelo Eluko
well of course, but even in WoW 3.3.5a [Wrath of the non-updated graphics King] with Low quality capped 60 fps which idles my cpu crunches away at 60-80% of the gpu. This is fine, i like how it looks on Low and i doubt il even change it when i replace the gpu, but it puts into perspective how bad my card is.

warframe which i want to play with my friends has input delay and sub 20 fps unless it's at like 1024x764 minimal settings and the game is quite hard to play at that size.

i just want to take this thing out and break it.

then put something new in and be fine even on games that come out 6 years from now at 1024p on Lowest, that's what im hoping for.
Zelda
1024p as in 1280x1024 ?
Vuelo Eluko

Zelda wrote:

1024p as in 1280x1024 ?
Indeed.
Mahogany
Warframe is a fun game so it'll be worth it.

Protip: Energy Vampire on Trinity is hyper-OP. Me and my noob friend can clear level 40 missions just by me as Trinity spamming energy vampire and him spamming his ulti as Excalibur and we have shitty equipment and mods.
Zelda

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Zelda wrote:

1024p as in 1280x1024 ?
Indeed.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
EneT
Who's played 'Life is Strange'?
Vuelo Eluko

Zelda wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Why? Given that my left eye is blind, a widescreen setup is simply not desirable or necessary.

I have zero complaints with my screen.
FuZ

EneT wrote:

Who's played 'Life is Strange'?
Me
Antlia-
anyone want to collab?
I already know the answer
EneT
Don't spoil it for me; I just started it.
Trash Boat

ahsoka08 wrote:

anyone want to collab?
maybe, but i put the image
FuZ

EneT wrote:

Don't spoil it for me; I just started it.
It's a nice game, the story is good but the background was too hipster for me, also the hero is pretty boring

I'm waiting for the last episode
Trash Boat
-sev

Trash Boat wrote:

ahsoka08 wrote:

anyone want to collab?
Dumb & Dumber collab incoming.
EneT
On point analogy.
Bweh
That was a fun show
Blue Stig
Rick and Morty collab would be better.
Trash Boat
hey stig wanna collab? im red stig xd
Antlia-

Trash Boat wrote:

ahsoka08 wrote:

anyone want to collab?
sure
Yuudachi-kun
Yo
Bweh
soy soldado
Yuudachi-kun
E
Blue Stig

Trash Boat wrote:

hey stig wanna collab? im red stig xd
No that would be Quar and I don't think he would want to collab with me.
Yuudachi-kun
RI
Yoeri
What do you want, pig
IppE
TE QUIERO PUTA
Bweh
pene
Cyclohexane
benis
Trash Boat
olut perkele vitte vitorie
Aurani
You trying to pull off some kind of autism battle here?
Trash Boat
nooooope, not at all
Aurani
Nice Nigger version of Riven you have there, Boat. :V
Aomi
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

:V
EneT
What the hell just happened in the previous page?
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Aurani wrote:

:V
Why would you even think that someone would mistake her for Riven, btw? She doesn't have the slave colour, from what I know. You'd have to be quite blind to say claim that.
show more