forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Antlia-

Granger wrote:

ahsoka08 wrote:

adblock works fine for me (well I haven't updated it in a very long time)
It updates automatically?
no, it says "would you like to update? and I click no, because I am usually in the middle of something
Jordan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... llege.html

I POSTED ON THAT THREAD YESTERDAY THINKING IT WAS THE USUAL BAIT

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
Granger
I guess you're not using chrome then.

Aurani, do you prefer diabetis?
Sync

Blue Stig wrote:

That's not the picture that has thePapyrus Steam Trading Card in a photo frame with a plastic container of spaghetti next to it.
Find the picture that has the Papyrus Steam Trading Card in a photo frame with a plastic container of spaghetti next to it.

Also spoilerbox that thing and label it UNDERTALE spoilers.
Aurani
Well thing is, both of us are humans and what are we doing right now? Talking to some random mongrels on the Internet, instead of doing something productive. I could be reading Jung, but I cba and I have to clean the damn apartment for tomorrow, too.

Yes, I prefer it over the depressive cunt. :P
Bweh
Now it just reminds me of Corin
Granger
Ayy, i forgot about him. I wonder what hes doing?

Aurani wrote:

Well thing is, both of us are humans and what are we doing right now? Talking to some random mongrels on the Internet, instead of doing something productive. I could be reading Jung, but I cba and I have to clean the damn apartment for tomorrow, too.

Yes, I prefer it over the depressive cunt. :P
You're right, and my disappointment extends to myself also. Hipocrisy is a nice thing, isnt it? Anyway, ill continue lazing around... at least untill theres hardly any time left until the deathline.
Aurani
No, fuck all the Sabers 'cept Nero. They're more fake than Shirou's cock.

Granger wrote:

You're right, and my disappointment extends to myself also. Hipocrisy is a nice thing, isnt it? Anyway, ill continue lazing around... at least untill theres hardly any time left until the deathline.
Nay, go out and get yourself a boyfriend and be happy with your life. I know you can do it and you know it yourself - you just lack the courage to not give a single damn about the others and what they think.
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

MEDICAL
Yoeri
Well that's depressing
EneT
I like that new avatar Granger.
Granger

EneT wrote:

Heres the orginal if you'd like.

Stupid micro filesize limit forced me to drop frames, slow and lower the color count on the gif...

Aurani wrote:

Nay, go out and get yourself a boyfriend and be happy with your life. I know you can do it and you know it yourself - you just lack the courage to not give a single damn about the others and what they think.
Eh, this might be true but i dont think i even want at this time. Maybe after i took care of a few things.
Mahogany
Cute avatar granger <3
Trash Boat
Hermione kawaii desu :D
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Hi yoeri and enet die brian this addresses everyone so deal with it
Trash Boat
ok i tried the nice way, im going to give you one more chance to back off
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

ok i tried the nice way, im going to give you one more chance to back off
You tried what
Granger
So i stumbled upon a very curious image, in tumbnails it always shows some heavenly scene with a guy teaching an girl how to use an rapier, but if you open the file to view it it shows only the girl holding an wrench in a apocalyptic world.

I checked, its not a gif where the first frame goes away almost immedantively upon opening the image... what is this magic? Im amazed and spent the last few hours trying to figure it out but i've still not even a hint of an idea.

Save this image and look at the image preview.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=16419062
FuZ

Granger wrote:

So i stumbled upon a very curious image, in tumbnails it always shows some heavenly scene with a guy teaching an girl how to use an rapier, but if you open the file to view it it shows only the girl holding an wrench in a apocalyptic world.

I checked, its not a gif where the first frame goes away almost immedantively upon opening the image... what is this magic? Im amazed and spent the last few hours trying to figure it out but i've still not even a hint of an idea.

Save this image and look at the image preview.
There's an explanation here
Granger
Interresting stuff, thanks for the link!
Cyclohexane
that's like the oldest trick in the photoshop book and it still stumps people today
Zelda

Sync wrote:

I clicked even though I haven't played undertale, you can't tell me what to do !

By the way Granger, that's a crowbar, not a wrench. You would know this if Half-Life wasn't banned in Germany.
piruchan
I'm in that period when I start thinking about life and asking myself if I had spent my time with useful things (the answer is probably no). I don't usually regret things, but I realized I fucked up some things so bad it's pretty hard to not regret my decisions.

To be honest, it's kinda depressing.
Aurani
What is depressing is that you're regretting living your life like you have, instead of putting all that experience to good use.

Remember: EVERYTHING you do is a valuable experience. Tesla came up with an eggbeater powered by the motion of bugs when he was sitting around and watching them fly around, doing nothing. Sure, you can't ever be Tesla, but it's an example that even something as silly as sitting on your arse and doing nothing can actually yield in great results.
Think about your past experiences and figure out why you did what you did at that exact time; figure out the process behind those actions and optimise your life, mate. NOTHING you do in this world is useless if you have the resolve to profit off of it.
Granger
Years of shitposting on the internet made me good at writing shit. (Both figuratively and ...literally?) Just roll with it.

Well, excuse me for getting excited by an neat trick i havent seen before mr color... :v
Blue Stig

Zelda wrote:

Sync wrote:

I clicked even though I haven't played undertale, you can't tell me what to do !

By the way Granger, that's a crowbar, not a wrench. You would know this if Half-Life wasn't banned in Germany.
You haven't played UNDERTALE.
Play UNDERTALE.
Here are good music spoiler.

Ok I'll stop now before me and Sync get banned.
Zelda
nah
Blue Stig
: (
IppE
Whats so great about this undertale game.
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

Whats so great about this undertale game.
Blue Stig
Just play it.
It really is perfect.
Saying anything else would spoil it.
IppE
I'd rather just masturbate.
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

I'd rather just masturbate.

ME TOOOO
EneT
It is fun.
Trash Boat

Khelly wrote:

ME TOOOO
You'd rather do your job instead of playing a game you barely know but that could be promising in a future? ok
-sev

Granger wrote:

Aaaaand now AdBlock has a acceptable ads mechanism too, just like Adblock plus. Someone have an alternative? ._.
Acceptable ads are disabled by default.
Granger

Kaienyuu wrote:

Granger wrote:

Aaaaand now AdBlock has a acceptable ads mechanism too, just like Adblock plus. Someone have an alternative? ._.
Acceptable ads are disabled by default.
Nope, you have to diable it. Which i did, but i dont support such an movement. Nah, i want my internet to be completly ad free. If i want ads ill look at the local store's newspaper.
-sev

Granger wrote:

Nope, you have to disable it.
Yeah, maybe that redirect link on the announcement disabled it for me.
Yuudachi-kun
I don't see why giving you the option to disable all ads is a bad thing.
Granger
Its bad that this option is neccesary, not that its there. Why should i use an adblocker that allows ads trough its filter by default? Its contradictory. If i want to support websites i dont need a filter that allows ads from companies that may or may not have bribed the dev, ill allow ads for specific websites i want to support.
show more