ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Also our love of traps
brian do you like traps?

i can link you this one chocolate trap mango khelly linked me i've wringed out at least a barrels worth with it
Yeah I think traps are very interesting to look at and draw

http://puu.sh/k7XbW/e2395d07e3.png
IppE
Brian you sexual deviant

desuwa
Hika
chill Brian chill
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

Yeah I think traps are very interesting to look at and draw

http://puu.sh/k7XbW/e2395d07e3.png
give this man a gold medal kewl drawings so funny lol xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

SARCASM
Yuudachi-kun
I got trashed.

Trash Boat
Go its like checkers? or different?
Yuudachi-kun
Why do you think it is in any way related
Trash Boat
monochromatic pieces
Yuudachi-kun
Chess also has monochromatic pieces
Trash Boat
Chess pieces dont resemble coins at all
Yuudachi-kun
You could change the chess pieces to flat disks with markings on them to indicate the piece name and it'd be the same game.
Trash Boat
Yeah, but it wouldnt be the same.
Yuudachi-kun
The gameplay would be the exact same.
Trash Boat
What I meant is that themed chess pieces owners would disagree.
Yuudachi-kun
Well my point is that what the pieces look like has nothing to do with gameplay for the most part. I can't even think of a way to play anything remotely close to chequers with the stones being on intersections rather than inside the squares and having them in all the shapes that you see on the screen.
Shohei Ohtani
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Also our love of traps
brian do you like traps?

i can link you this one chocolate trap mango khelly linked me i've wringed out at least a barrels worth with it
Which one was this again
Vuelo Eluko

Khelly wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Also our love of traps
brian do you like traps?

Which one was this again
(COMITIA112) [DryR (Urakuso)] Namaiki Gal Danshi | Cheeky Gyaru-boy [English] [TSHH]

kirueggy
I wish I had my free time back. I hate having three AP classes. I'd rather play baduk than learn about fucking psychology oh my goodness
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

I wish I had my free time back. I hate having three AP classes. I'd rather play baduk than learn about fucking psychology oh my goodness
Three is easy. Five was easy.
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

Three is easy. Five was easy.
APUSH is just fucking boring
AP Psych is really fun considering how I want to be a lawyer/CHP officer later in life and it would help me in both situations but oh my god the workload
AP Drama is just so much of the most unusual things like you act and all do improv and that's kickass but oh dear lord the history of drama can go suck it
Yuudachi-kun
Where's your English class
kirueggy
im a junior in hs ap lit is next year but if you mean this year then

online english so free period so i can go to anywhere which isn't off campus but unfortunately every classroom and their mother has no computer available to use/at all and the library was closed thrice this week so all i do is stay outside all alone sitting down at the tables sleeping and waiting for lunch lol
kirueggy
Damn I love it when people block you on Facebook who have 200+ mutual friends YET AGAIN for sending one friend request

where is EneT when u need him
Yuudachi-kun
AP lang is 11th grade
Mercurial
Today I had a blast from the past, holy shit.
IppE
Do elaborate.

Did you watch a documentary about the Falklands?
Mercurial
Nah, I had a talk with some good ol' friends while listening to Live in Texas (LP DVD). It was good.
fat pear
i hate it when osu changes
:)
into an emoticon because i want to sound sarcastic
IppE
(:
fat pear

IppE wrote:

(:
thank you (:
Jazz
I have so many new clothes I am so happy :3c
B1rd
I've worn the same pair of shoes and hoodie for two years
EneT
That's probably because you only go out say once per month.

kirueggy wrote:

where is EneT when u need him
Eh?
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

I've worn the same pair of shoes and hoodie for two years
I had a maths teacher in Transition year who wore the exact same sweater every single schoolday for the entire year
E m i

[ microism ] wrote:

i hate it when osu changes
:)
into an emoticon because i want to sound sarcastic
: ) is even better
-sev

kirueggy wrote:

Damn I love it when people block you on Facebook who have 200+ mutual friends YET AGAIN for sending one friend request
shutcho thot ass up
Jazz
I only started dressing up/mix and matching my clothes 4 years ago. The phase of wearing only shirts, pants, and hoodies was horrifying.
And tomorrow I'm gonna buy a crop top. I love shopping so much.
Yuudachi-kun
:^)
Granger

Jazz wrote:

I only started dressing up/mix and matching my clothes 4 years ago. The phase of wearing only shirts, pants, and hoodies was horrifying.
And tomorrow I'm gonna buy a crop top. I love shopping so much.
I feel like almost everyone had this "everything baggy" phase at some point.
show more