forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh

piruchan wrote:

Is it 100% free from violence though? Pretty much every sport anime I've watched has a scene where a character punch another character because he has given up on their dream or something like that.
None of that

You should go ahead and watch it; pretty much AOTY for 2014

Mahogany wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Oh yeah, Mahogany, your map timing is fucked up
Have you played the most recent version? B1rd suggested me a new offset and it sounded a lot better.

I'd fix the offset myself but I've been in a serious slump and unable to play well enough to even check if it's correct.
I dunno, I'll go check

kirueggy wrote:

holy shit! it's underminE
Hope.png
Green Platinum

Brian OA wrote:

piruchan wrote:

Is it 100% free from violence though? Pretty much every sport anime I've watched has a scene where a character punch another character because he has given up on their dream or something like that.
None of that

It's diametrically opposed to kancolle, so it must be good.
piruchan

Green Platinum wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

None of that

It's diametrically opposed to kancolle, so it must be good.
I'll add that to my list.

What do you guys think about men who wear nail polish? Personally, I'm interested to try it at least once.
kirueggy
My current math teacher waxes his nails but he's a straight baller OG so....

I personally see nail polish as a feminine thing but meh go do whatever you want dude
FuZ

piruchan wrote:

What do you guys think about men who wear nail polish? Personally, I'm interested to try it at least once.
It would look gay as fuck imo, depends on the color
kirueggy

kirueggy wrote:

I personally see nail polish as a feminine thing

FuZ wrote:

It would look gay as fuck imo
lmao two types of people
Yuudachi-kun
Do you like traps
kirueggy
my favorite trap is the guy from aku josou so
Green Platinum
piruchan

kirueggy wrote:

My current math teacher waxes his nails but he's a straight baller OG so....

I personally see nail polish as a feminine thing but meh go do whatever you want dude
People already said I have the finger and nails of a girl, so I guess why not.

FuZ wrote:

It would look gay as fuck imo, depends on the color
I'm thinking pink. Some female friends said the part of my fingers covered by nails are already pink enough without polish, so I guess it won't look weird.
Granger
Pink is pretty much stereotypically girly tho, if you just want to try out for funs use something less intense. Try perl. Its discreet but has some elegance to it.
IppE

Granger wrote:

Try perl.
https://www.perl.org/
piruchan

Granger wrote:

Pink is pretty much stereotypically girly tho, if you just want to try out for funs use something less intense. Try perl. Its discreet but has some elegance to it.
The one I want to try is something around this shade, found it on Google searching for pearl, but I call that pink. It resembles the natural color of the tip of my finger and I don't think it's going to be highly noticeable.

IppE wrote:

I'm interested to try this out.
EneT
Das gay.
Green Platinum

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
pm me for something really gay
EneT
Nah seriously though, I've had my nails polished before by one of my exes and it looks gay as fuck.
Bweh
mega gay
EneT
I don't want none of that gay shit contaminating OT.
BrokenArrow
Both Bullet for my Valentine and Coldrain will be in Germany near my home town later this year, woo
There goes my hard earned money
-sev

piruchan wrote:

Next thing you know, you're giving handies to your classmates
UnderminE

Khelly wrote:

Never heard of him.
hi bby
Rilene
Is shitposting allowed here?
EneT
Go away.
Jazz
Hi Miney
Granger

piruchan wrote:

Granger wrote:

The one I want to try is something around this shade, found it on Google searching for pearl, but I call that pink. It resembles the natural color of the tip of my finger and I don't think it's going to be highly noticeable.
I meant more like this shade, but its your call.

IppE wrote:

Granger wrote:

Try perl.
Haha, im still busy with c... lazy me should learn instead of just wasting time online.

EneT wrote:

Nah seriously though, I've had my nails polished before by one of my exes and it looks fabulous as fuck.
UnderminE
Hi Jazz <3
EneT
Don't twist my words like that.
Rilene

EneT wrote:

Go away.
What the fuck did I ever done?

Edit: It was meant to be a joke, but nvm.
EneT
You're you.
Granger
You asked a stupid question. Yes, shitposting is "Allowed" but not welcomed, so if thats what you want to do:

EneT wrote:

Go away.

EneT wrote:

Don't twist my words like that.
You cant deny its true tho.
Rilene
Didn't meant it that way though, but ok.
Mahogany
Granger
Weebs and Bronies fighting, how cute
Trash Boat

Sirade wrote:

Is shitposting allowed here?
can you not?
DeletedUser_4041880

yes
Trash Boat
Yuudachi-kun
EneT
Poor you.
Yuudachi-kun
Antlia-
whenever I'm browsing off topic brian oa is always browsing at the same time on the same thread

I'm being stalked
show more