show more
Yuudachi-kun
I had a dream about Silmarilen
EneT
Was it sexual?
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Was it sexual?
I snuck up from behind him and gave him a big hug and didn't let go and nuzzled into his cheek
EneT

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
Yuudachi-kun
Okay
Yuudachi-kun
It felt good
EneT
Do you dream about everyone here?
Yuudachi-kun
Not yet
EneT
Who have you dreamt about then?
Yuudachi-kun
Just Silmarilen so far
EneT
Good.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Good.
??!?!??!?!??!
EneT

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
And good night.
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

Das gay.

P.S. Their mechs are overpriced af.
Yuudachi-kun
Someone inform Silly
Trash Boat
Khelly, you silly!
Yuudachi-kun
Capital S. Proper noun
B1rd
if someone's name is not capitalised, that's how you should write it.
Patcherelli

Dulcet wrote:

you better loosen that sausage
my thoughts put into words
kirueggy
i really really hate AP biology
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

if someone's name is not capitalised, that's how you should write it.
If someone's name is not capitalised, fuck them it's a name anyways.

kirueggy wrote:

I got a 4.
The Gambler

kirueggy wrote:

You musn't have been through IB HL Physics, have you?
Green Platinum
Uni level Biology is EZPZ, Biochem is where is starts getting hard
IppE

Zelda wrote:

It would be very nice with a couple more U2414H's. Or at least another U2412HM so the sides match. I really want to get rid of that shitty Packard Bell thing, but I'm busy spending my money on being a console pleb atm.
P2314H Herrenvolk
piruchan
I was having a discussion with my friends three days ago about what anime would fit with Indonesian TV guidelines and pass the censorship test. We couldn't think of anything else besides Doraemon, which aired 15 years ago.

Can you help us?
The rules are: no magic, no hentai, no ecchi, no yuri, no yaoi, no nudity, no kiss scene, no crossdress, no swimsuit, no violence, no cute girls doing cute things (this rules out idol anime and stuff like K-On!).
Green Platinum
Sports animes?
Blue Stig

I don't play Doter but this makes the game perfect.
Zelda

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

It would be very nice with a couple more U2414H's. Or at least another U2412HM so the sides match. I really want to get rid of that shitty Packard Bell thing, but I'm busy spending my money on being a console pleb atm.
P2314H Herrenvolk
b-but
piruchan

Green Platinum wrote:

Sports animes?
Actually that's a really good answer. I guess we forgot about that because none of us watch sport anime.

It might have a bit of violence though, which might cause it to not pass the censorship test. Thanks for answering.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck TV watch your anime on the internet.
piruchan
We were just trying to think of a better thing to show on local TV channels.
Yuudachi-kun
Import baduk tv from Korea
piruchan
People here are already obsessed over chess and think of it as the superior board game. I don't think that would work.
The Gambler

piruchan wrote:

I was having a discussion with my friends three days ago about what anime would fit with Indonesian TV guidelines and pass the censorship test. We couldn't think of anything else besides Doraemon, which aired 15 years ago.

Can you help us?
The rules are: no magic, no hentai, no ecchi, no yuri, no yaoi, no nudity, no kiss scene, no crossdress, no swimsuit, no violence, no cute girls doing cute things (this rules out idol anime and stuff like K-On!).
So practically everything that anime is known for...

Indonesia better get their asses making their own anime then
Trash Boat

piruchan wrote:

Can you help us?
Death Note. done.
piruchan
Killing people is violence.
EneT
Trash Boat you silly thing.
Bweh
Ping Pong the animation
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

Trash Boat you silly thing.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
show more