forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
I would but I'm too lazy to find a way to take a screenshot that shows a cursor.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Why are you being so picky? It's one thing to say it's not perfect but it's another to say it's 'poorly drawn'. I could probably go through all your pictures and find something I didn't like about them.
Different standards, I guess. I find them closer to "poorly drawn" than "not perfect." Picture 1 more so than Picture 2.

I'm sure you could find a lot of things wrong with my drawings; I don't think I ever said you couldn't. Still has no bearing on how good those pictures are.
kirueggy
Brian I just need to ask but have you ever been an art teacher before at a school/uni
Yuudachi-kun
BRIAN'S DRAWINGS ARE PERFECT TO ME
Bweh

kirueggy wrote:

Brian I just need to ask but have you ever been an art teacher before at a school/uni
I turned twenty like two weeks ago where would I get the job
Trash Boat
Enjoy the next 10 years of your life while you can, Bran.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

quit being silly

Trash Boat wrote:

I'll try not to
Trash Boat
You should enjoy your youth as much as you can.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Khelly wrote:

quit being silly

Trash Boat wrote:

I'll try not to
I'm not being silly I really like it and I'm not an artist so all of your pessimistic "I hate my work" comments aren't picked up by me.
Trash Boat
Khelly-kun, you can always edit out the parts of a quote that you don't need, you know?
Bweh

Trash Boat wrote:

You should enjoy your youth as much as you can.
I think I'll just enjoy my life

Khelly wrote:

I'm not being silly I really like it and I'm not an artist so all of your pessimistic "I hate my work" comments aren't picked up by me.
Not being pessimistic, just saying they're not perfect lmao
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

I think I'll just enjoy my life
Eh, that can also work, yeah.
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

Khelly-kun, you can always edit out the parts of a quote that you don't need, you know?
LAAAAAAAZY
kirueggy
You must have really high standards for artwork then considering how you called that Takamina/Kanata drawing poorly made
Trash Boat

Khelly wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

LAAAAAAAZY
Irreeeeeeelevaaaaaaaaaaaant
Bweh

kirueggy wrote:

You must have really high standards for artwork then considering how you called that Takamina/Kanata drawing poorly made
Don't make me redline that picture
kirueggy
Redline? Never heard of that term ._.
Bweh
It's basically a correction of an image by drawing over it. Below is an example

http://imgur.com/gallery/8eHzD
kirueggy
Oh oh I see. Don't bother wasting your time on the "poorly drawn" drawing because I want to enjoy it for what it is... I wouldn't mind seeing your corrections but with your high quality standards and all I couldn't imagine what the revised one would look like
Green Platinum
In my experience we used blue since it doesn't show up when photocopied
kirueggy
ok speaking of the elitist bitch again (in EneT's words) her fucking clique of friends unfriended me on facebook too like what the fuck did they see my posts on here or something? jesus christ this is why i have a concealed carry permit smh
Bweh
Chill the fuck out

While dealing with obtuse bimbos is one of the most frustrating things ever, you gain nothing from letting it get to you.
thelewa
okay so I've started eating anti-psychotics for insomnia and these things actually work so well that I've started sleeping like this: wake up in the morning, take half a pill, drink beer, fall asleep. wake up in the evening, take half a pill, drink beer, fall asleep. I'm only awake for a few hours per day now

this is awesome
IppE

thelewa wrote:

I'm only awake for a few hours per day now
Man I wish I could do that but I have things to to be and places to do.
Zelda
Welp, I'm a console faggot now. Why does the Wii U not have an RJ45 port ?
IppE
Because console plebs are just fine with shitty wifi.
Zelda
Fuckdamn shitcunts.
Vuelo Eluko
niggershit crapballs
Shohei Ohtani
Oh shit close the door my mom can hear you!!!!
Seiga
a girl is trying to talk to me

wut
Zelda
I heard somewhere that if you think of it as just talking to a person, everything goes much better.
But what do I know
Yuudachi-kun

Zelda wrote:

I heard somewhere that if you think of it as just talking to a person, everything goes much better.
But what do I know

You're wrong. If you don't think of them as people they become easier to talk to because there's no social pressure and you don't have to care what they think.
Yoeri
Pig
Zelda
hi yo,ri
Bweh
buta
Yuudachi-kun

Yoeri wrote:

Pig
Hit me, master
Jazz
Even girls find it hard to talk to guys