forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
Maybe that came of too contentious. Don't blame me it's been a long day and I'm tired.

Reditum wrote:

uh maybe because he likes to use facebook have you ever thought about that
Because facebook is for plebs, no privacy corporations spying on you something something
Green Platinum
>sees girl that goes to my school's profile on osu!
>200+ mutual friends, all from school
>send a friend request because why not
>declined request, gets blocked
>fuck you
Problem solved
Vuelo Eluko
dear god chuck norris looks like hes 40 when he's in his mid 70's

amazing how much a healthy lifestyle pays off
IppE
better get ripped
deletemyaccount

kirueggy wrote:

>sees girl that goes to my school's profile on facebook
>fuck you
Is this a cultural thing? Everyone I know wouldn't decline and block someone who they had 200+ mutuals with unless they were a known creeper or reasons.
Mahogany
Literally the only reason I still have a facebook account is because it's useful to instant message my friends who are too pleb to use Skype/Steam
Green Platinum

Philantropist wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

>fuck you
Is this a cultural thing? Everyone I know wouldn't decline and block someone who they had 200+ mutuals with unless they were a known creeper or reasons.
Kiru could be a known creeper. I assumed they just behaved that way only here tho
EneT

kirueggy wrote:

>fuck you
You probably look like too much of a loser.

I don't even use Facebook but I still get friend invites from random bitches that I don't even know or have probably met only once. As if I care about them, I can never even remember their names in the first place. That's probably the same case with you, except it's the other way around.
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

What did you mean, then ?
Remember the last pic of your desktop setup that you posted? That, but updated.
kirueggy
I've had people unfollow and block me on Facebook just for posting anime edits on my Instagram which might I mind you are not lewd, perverted, or out of the ordinary in any way. Most people at my school seem to have this mindset that if you like anime you're automatically a weeaboo otaku faggot. I am not one of these three things at all and have evidence to prove it, too. I mean, I don't call baseball gay because it involves balls and the bat could be an euphemism for a dick... My peers can go suck a fat one because I am honestly amazed at their ignorance
Yuudachi-kun
I have not used Facebook one time in my life.
kirueggy

EneT wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

>fuck you

I don't even use Facebook but I still get friend invites from random bitches that I don't even know or have probably met only once. As if I care about them, I can never even remember their names in the first place. That's probably the same case with you, except it's the other way around.
I could also care less about that bitch who blocked me JUST FOR SENDING A SIMPLE FRIEND REQUEST but the entire situation honestly makes me question why did she accept everyone's friend requests in my grade but mine... Is there something wrong with me? Then please at least have the audacity to tell me so I can change my ways and "adapt" to your high level standard bullshit. I sound like a really edgy person right now but this type of stuff is the shit that pisses me off. Mind I tell you this has happened more than once, too, not just on Facebook but also on Instagram and even FUCKING PLAYSTATION NETWORK
EneT

kirueggy wrote:

EneT wrote:

I could also care less about that bitch who blocked me JUST FOR SENDING A SIMPLE FRIEND REQUEST but the entire situation honestly makes me question why did she accept everyone's friend requests in my grade but mine... Is there something wrong with me? Then please at least have the audacity to tell me so I can change my ways and "adapt" to your high level standard bullshit. I sound like a really edgy person right now but this type of stuff is the shit that pisses me off. Mind I tell you this has happened more than once, too, not just on Facebook but also on Instagram and even FUCKING PLAYSTATION NETWORK
I don't really know you and I don't know her. The real question is... is she hot?
kirueggy
Above average. I didn't send a request just because of looks (I'm more friends with hotter people than her) but rather the fact that she goes to my school, is in the same grade as me, and has 200+ mutual friends; all peers of mine. Am I too weird to be friends with her on Facebook? I'm sure with 200+ mutual people there's a chance that one of them is as slightly as weird as me. I have done nothing wrong but send ONE friend request
EneT
Alright, I'll just assume she's an elitist bitch then, either that or you have the social image of a creep or something.
Granger
>Having 200 "friends"
Yuudachi-kun
Troons
B1rd
haha don't let the stupid whore bother you
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

Zelda wrote:

What did you mean, then ?
Remember the last pic of your desktop setup that you posted? That, but updated.
But the guy said he wanted to compare a 4k monitor to multiple "regular" I assume 1920x1080 monitors. The only real way to compare that shit is by looking at the resolution and going "oh 4k is the same as 4 x 1920x1080 in a 2x2 configuration, huh", since a 4k PC monitor has a much higher pixel density than a 24" 1920x1080 monitor.

For instance, the three 24" monitors on my desk makes for a total of 63" diagonally across all three, whereas a 4k PC monitor is generally 40" or less. But none of this has anything to do with how much screen real estate you get, so wtf do you want a picture of my setup for when the only relevant thing is resolution ?
But whatever, I'll satisfy your autism.

Not pictured: coffee table with a 4th 1920x1080 monitor.
Shohei Ohtani
White people are crazy with their setups man like woah man i sure do love to have my anime boobies on 3 screens at once
kirueggy
Zelda's white?
Blue Stig
Personally I would like to compare 4k & multi monitor setups irl so I could see if it's easier to find a mouse pointer in a sea of pixels or a mass of monitors.
That's the biggest issue I'm worried about.
Seiga
I would find it hard to monitor so many things at once...
kill me
Zelda

Blue Stig wrote:

Personally I would like to compare 4k & multi monitor setups irl so I could see if it's easier to find a mouse pointer in a sea of pixels or a mass of monitors.
That's the biggest issue I'm worried about.
If I had a penny for each time my mouse has gotten lost...

... I wouldn't be very rich because it's not as big a deal as you probably think.
Blue Stig
Ah ok.

Maybe it's just something that just doesn't happen after you get used to it.

On another train of thought multi mice support might be amusing.
I'm not sure why I'm thinking about this right now though.
Zelda
Something along those lines, you just kinda know where you leave your mouse. If not, you just kinda move it around a bit and there it is.

I don't think I've ever lost track of my mouse pointer for more than a few seconds.
Blue Stig
I just remember it annoyed me a bit when playing Stempainia on the TV.
That was a bit of an awkward setup though.
Yuudachi-kun
My cursor is A CUTE ANIME UGUU KAWAII DA girl no ko
EneT
Let me see.
Yuudachi-kun
I would but I'm too lazy to find a way to take a screenshot that shows a cursor.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Why are you being so picky? It's one thing to say it's not perfect but it's another to say it's 'poorly drawn'. I could probably go through all your pictures and find something I didn't like about them.
Different standards, I guess. I find them closer to "poorly drawn" than "not perfect." Picture 1 more so than Picture 2.

I'm sure you could find a lot of things wrong with my drawings; I don't think I ever said you couldn't. Still has no bearing on how good those pictures are.
kirueggy
Brian I just need to ask but have you ever been an art teacher before at a school/uni
Yuudachi-kun
BRIAN'S DRAWINGS ARE PERFECT TO ME
Bweh

kirueggy wrote:

Brian I just need to ask but have you ever been an art teacher before at a school/uni
I turned twenty like two weeks ago where would I get the job
Trash Boat
Enjoy the next 10 years of your life while you can, Bran.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

quit being silly

Trash Boat wrote:

I'll try not to
Trash Boat
You should enjoy your youth as much as you can.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Khelly wrote:

quit being silly

Trash Boat wrote:

I'll try not to
I'm not being silly I really like it and I'm not an artist so all of your pessimistic "I hate my work" comments aren't picked up by me.
Trash Boat
Khelly-kun, you can always edit out the parts of a quote that you don't need, you know?
Bweh

Trash Boat wrote:

You should enjoy your youth as much as you can.
I think I'll just enjoy my life

Khelly wrote:

I'm not being silly I really like it and I'm not an artist so all of your pessimistic "I hate my work" comments aren't picked up by me.
Not being pessimistic, just saying they're not perfect lmao
show more