posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I'm aiming to fuck up peoples' eyes.
Blue Stig
*deliberate audible sigh*

Khelly wrote:

Except dark blue and dark pink aren't hard to read so your point is a retarded exaggeration.
It helps to keep posts at tweet length though.
I usually separate longer posts in boxes.
Mahogany
Thank god I can highlight illegible text to read it
Yuudachi-kun
I feel refreshed
EneT

Khelly wrote:

I feel refreshed
I see.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I feel refreshed
I see.
8-)
Trash Boat
I miss Quaraezha and his red text.
deadbeat
i feel fabulous
Mahogany
Wow that avatar is certainly fabulous
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

i feel fabulous
fabbeat
Yuudachi-kun
Not cute anime girl. 2/10
deadbeat

Khelly wrote:

who needs anime grills when you have Dexter's Lab
Yuudachi-kun

deadbeat wrote:

Khelly wrote:

who needs anime grills when you have Dexter's Lab
YOU
deadbeat
nope \:D/
Blue Stig
You could try a compromise and use Samurai Jack.
deadbeat
not a bad idea. might do that next
Blue Stig
Also Swat Kats because of the reboot coming up.

Also ReBoot.

Wow I miss the '90s

Oh and apparently ReBoot is coming back.
deadbeat
WHAT. IT'S GETTING REBOOTED. WHEN. WHAT. HOW. WHAT
Blue Stig
deadbeat
i already found the kickstarter. all of my want. i loved that show as a kid
Blue Stig
yeah the hype train is real
Trash Boat
The nostalgia is strong tonight.

Kokonoe, you son of a-
Yuudachi-kun

Blue Stig wrote:

You could try a compromise and use Samurai Jack.
Trash Boat

Blue Stig wrote:

You could try a compromise and use Ed, Edd or Eddy.
Shohei Ohtani
Never come to California guys I just got honked at and flipped off for going 70 MPH on a freeway onramp, which was apparently too slow for the guy behind me

With a speed limit of 60
Trash Boat
Pasadena, California?
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

You could try a compromise and use Ed, Edd or Eddy.

when use a E,E&E avatar, it'll be rolf. unless i go for Ed
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

Rofl
kirueggy
Mahogany
If we're posting videos related to payday 2

kirueggy

Trash Boat wrote:

Pasadena, California?
CDFA lives in San Bernardino County (literally on his osu! profile) and Pasadena is in LA County

What's really worser though is CA State Route 39. I drive on this route every weekday because I get to my school that way and my dear lord the drivers could not be more bitchy

OT: Anyone want to agree with me that Mallcrasher Full Stealth is just ridiculous?
Yuudachi-kun
Pasadena is a place near where I live yes
Mahogany
I locked down the second floor of mallcrasher with a friend fully and smashed 50k of stuff and started waiting for the heli

And then two minutes later someone on the ground floor randomly got alerted for no reason whatsoever

I haven't tried again since
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

Pasadena is a place near where I live yes
What the fuck Khel I live near you then lol I live in Orange County >_> hmu yeah

Mahogany wrote:

I locked down the second floor of mallcrasher with a friend fully and smashed 50k of stuff and started waiting for the heli

And then two minutes later someone on the ground floor randomly got alerted for no reason whatsoever

I haven't tried again since
you and a friend + 2 bots or
Mahogany
We had bots with us, yes.
Yuudachi-kun
But I live in Texas :(
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

But I live in Texas :(
Come to California anyways, the drought isn't that bad

What's really bad are the butthurt people who take it WAAAAY too seriously and impose 40 gal water restrictions
Trash Boat
Talking about Payday2, any easy stealth missions? im still new at it
kirueggy
Four Stores is by far the easiest. you just can't do this trick on death wish but overkill is just fine, ECM the cash machine in the 24/7 shop, wait for van to arrive then leave less than 5 minutes work for easy cash and xp, good for when you infamy to 0 again can shoot up 6 or 7 levels on an overkill difficulty in one sitting
Mahogany
Jewelry store is the basic go-to stealth mission for beginners. There'll usually be only 2 guards out back. All you have to do is wait until they're apart and take them out one by one, then rush into the store and get everyone down. You might need to kill some of them if you're playing solo to save cable ties.

Once you're comfortable with that, move on to one of the Harvest&Trustee bank heists. Same concept, but you have to wait for guards to come out back. It can test your patience but it's far more rewarding than Jewelry store. You're definitely going to have to kill some civilians if you're playing solo, though.
Always kill the tellers. Don't even bother shouting them down. It won't work, they'll ignore you and raise the alarm. It's not worth the risk.
I recommend securing the offices and then the front or vice versa instead of doing it all at once, due to the third panic button near the back door that you can't cover unless you have teammates.
You also need to deal with cameras in this mission: You're going to need to get a keycard off the manager/manager's desk to get into the cams room, or leveled ECMs.
If you're feeling daring you can take out guards in the copy room in the middle of the bank.

These are all "Control" style missions, though. If you want proper stealth, Shadow Raid is the way to go, but that one can be tough for new players. Also, the XP is shite because of reasons, but it's still a good learning experience.

Remember to get a Car-4 and a pistol modded for concealment for all your stealth purposes. Also, a MUST HAVE is either Shinobi Aced from the Ghost Tree or Hidden Blade Aced from Fugitive. Trust me, you'll need them.

BTW, I recommend not bothering to stealth on anything other than Death Wish. It's basically the same experience for more money/XP

Also you can message me on steam or something if you need quick replies to questions
show more