Yuudachi-kun

deadbeat wrote:

oh please, do explain how it was harmless
The same way going to club penguin with the name gasdiejoos is harmless
Bweh
While arguably past the line it was just straight up spam
-sev

B1rd wrote:

Nice avatar but I dislike Reimu the most out of all of them tbh.
¯\(ッ)/¯
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

What's to like about any of them tbh?
-sev
Oh no he didn't
Green Platinum
I have seen 2 people say their favourite touhou character is clownpiece. Now that is some deepseated adoration and extensive lore for a character if your favourite character can be uprooted days after a new one is released. I only ever get deflection when I ask this or is the bandwagon just that strong for touhou.
Yuudachi-kun
Clownpiece is shit hth
-sev

Green Platinum wrote:

I only ever get deflection when I ask this
It's only natural you're gonna get shit from people when you have a negative disposition towards something they like.
Green Platinum
I'll just assume my experience with touhou is correct then.
-sev
You can assume whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's right
Green Platinum
Eh touhou character are shallow and the games are just repackaged clones of each other seems pretty accurate.
-sev

Green Platinum wrote:

"I don't like what you like, therefore my opinion is clearly correct"
Basically
Green Platinum
When did I say that? My issues are perfectly reasonable.
Railey2

Kaienyuu wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

"I don't like what you like, therefore my opinion is clearly correct"
Basically
he just made a point, you have to make a comeback now :s
that was not a comeback, only a more indirect way of calling him names without addressing anything he said
-sev

Railey2 wrote:

he just made a point, you have to make a comeback now :s
that was not a comeback, only a more indirect way of calling him names without addressing anything he said
Yes you are right. Having some issues here and shouldn't be taking off to other people, my bad. That being said, I'm not looking to get into an argument about something subjective.

Green Platinum wrote:

My issues are perfectly reasonable.
Maybe they are.

I enjoy Touhou, the games and the culture that spawned around it. You don't, and that's perfectly fine. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Yuudachi-kun
I look too much like Xhu98.
Jordan
I'm on the worst hangover of my life. Drank loads and loads and loads of alcohol in a failed attempt to kill my anxiety and depression. Only made things worse

And because of the fucking painful headache I probably won't be able to lift today which is the only thing that keeps me from throwing myself off a bridge
Vuelo Eluko

deadbeat wrote:

because it doesnt hurt anyone
no text on the internet does

https://twitter.com/fucktyler_/status/5 ... 9759156224
Bweh
Reading most of the posts around here hurt my head
kirueggy
i am currently typing this from my high school's chromebook. new.ppy.sh is not blocked from the firewall. please help me. i am stuck in APUSH. help
joi-

Mahogany wrote:

You felt the need to tell us that why? I mean, I know that's neither funny nor interesting, but...
Sounded pretty interesting to me.
B1rd

deadbeat wrote:

Becasue text on the screen doesn't harm people so that is the quality that makes it harmless. What Riince said. The worst that's gonna happen is someone will get OFFENDED (who gives a shit)

Brian OA wrote:

How was spam? A witty one liner that makes people laugh? That's way less of spam that many things in this thread.

Green Platinum wrote:

What's to like about any of them tbh?
The same reasons that people like any people or characters from any medium?

Kaienyuu wrote:

B1rd wrote:

¯\(ッ)/¯
She is lazy, has all of this power despite working for none of it, never looses due to plot armour, and doesn't give a shit about youkai and kills them indiscriminately.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

How was spam? A witty one liner that makes people laugh? That's way less of spam that many things in this thread.
Posting it on every thread from here to Otaku Culture makes it spam; I don't know how else to put it.

Moreover, I don't care if someone here hates a certain group of people for any reason (or lack thereof) whatsoever. End of the day, I have to draw the line somewhere so I don't lose my mind, and it's pretty much there.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

Posting it on every thread from here to Otaku Culture makes it spam; I don't know how else to put it.

Moreover, I don't care if someone here hates a certain group of people for any reason (or lack thereof) whatsoever. End of the day, I have to draw the line somewhere so I don't lose my mind, and it's pretty much there.
So you're drawing the line at 'offensive' jokes'? I have to say that disappoints me.
-sev

B1rd wrote:

She is lazy, has all of this power despite working for none of it, never looses due to plot armour, and doesn't give a shit about youkai and kills them indiscriminately.
She's not my favorite either, I just happened to like the art.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

So you're drawing the line at 'offensive' jokes'? I have to say that disappoints me.
Sorry if it wasn't clear, but I mean I draw the line at spam. I don't care about offensiveness.
kirueggy
nice meme brian. classy as ever. what happened to your forum mod privileges again? stop coordinating with loliflan lol
Yoeri
IT'S AN OSU! STAFF CONSPIRACY

SPILL THE BEANS BRIAN
Bweh
I'm also coordinating myself with deadbeat
Vuelo Eluko
tell dreadbeef riince thinks hes cool
Trash Boat
How about this? Brian is the puppeteer behind the scenes that pulls the strings to control the staff.
Vuelo Eluko
thats ztrot
B1rd

Kaienyuu wrote:

She's not my favorite either, I just happened to like the art.
I like this one.
probably nsfw or something
http://puu.sh/jHDg3/92e021d172.jpg
http://puu.sh/jHDhq/d9301cc968.jpg
http://puu.sh/jHDja/aed0994632.jpg

In other news, Obama asked to return his Nobel Peace prize because the people who awarded it were drunk when they did it hahaha
Vuelo Eluko
obama didnt deserve it anyway he didnt do anything

suwako is the best touhou, or tewi
B1rd

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

obama didnt deserve it anyway he didnt do anything

suwako is the best touhou, or tewi
I approve of your taste, Riince. Very good.
Green Platinum
To be fair no-one could do anything in such a hung congress
B1rd

Green Platinum wrote:

To be fair no-one could do anything in such a hung congress
Except fast track the TPP
kirueggy
Have you guys ever driven in a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor? I got to drive an Anaheim Police one when the Sergeant 1st class I was helping earlier let me drive his patrol car around downtown Anaheim. Damn this car really is a technological marvel.
B1rd
Who hasn't.
kirueggy

B1rd wrote:

Who hasn't.
The CHP officers who are unlucky enough to drive the new Ford Explorers

"The Crown Victorias are too old! We'll be replacing them with new Ford Explorer Police Package Interceptors which look like suburban white mom Subarus. But they're new!"
Then why the fuck are you at least not auctioning off the old CV's yet? I would pay a shit ton of money for a car with police decals on it. Sure, if I want to drive it on any public road I need to put a big ass "NOT IN SERVICE" sign so druggies won't be stressin' and I don't get put in the sheriff's jail for impersonating a police officer but it's worth it when you have a sexy ass car
show more