forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
Shig it's 7 am over here and I need to get my ass up so that I can get my exams done
Granger

silmarilen wrote:

but i just woke up
Epic timing, i just went to sleep. IM TRYING OKAY?
EneT
But it's only just turned midnight.
-sev
But it's only 2:20 am.
Bweh
this is why your sleep schedule is as fucked up as modern politics
EneT
I only have 5 hours of sleep, take a nap whenever.
Bweh
would you change your mind if a little girl told you what to do
Yoeri
No job no sleep
Bweh
no sense
Mercurial

Brian OA wrote:

go to bed

It's 20:55 in here. It isn't time to sleep yet.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

there's no perfect politi-

Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

there's no perfect politi-

that piece of shit clown?

best bet is bernie

but there's no way it will happen
Bweh
Trump is meme'ing his way to presidency

Mercurial wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

go to bed
It's 20:55 in here. It isn't time to sleep yet.
I usually refer to yurop with that dw
Green Platinum
Hail the great wall of Trump
Bweh
Well this aldred guy is clearly more qualified than I to be mod so I'm passing the torch on to him
Trash Boat
arunumeric? oh god no
EneT
lel
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

Well this aldred guy is clearly more qualified than I to be mod so I'm passing the torch on to him
I remember I was leading in votes, before you no-too-subtly changed the subject

I promise Life, Liberty and Freedom for All
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Life, Liberty and Lolis for All
lets do it
Yuudachi-kun
I have a shampoo that makes your skin feel icy when it sits there for awhile, so naturally I rubbed it over my nipples and my ass
joi-

Khelly wrote:

I have a shampoo that makes your skin feel icy when it sits there for awhile, so naturally I rubbed it over my nipples and my ass
sounds hot, what's the shampoo called?
Yuudachi-kun

joi- wrote:

Khelly wrote:

sounds hot, what's the shampoo called?
Tea Tree
Mahogany
You felt the need to tell us that why? I mean, I know that's neither funny nor interesting, but...
Green Platinum
Ye pretty much anything that can evaporate off your skin will do that
Zelda
Yuudachi-kun

Green Platinum wrote:

Ye pretty much anything that can evaporate off your skin will do that
Good to know
Granger
People saying that piracy should be treated as counterfeiting and forgery.

All of my wat.
Yoeri
You wouldn't counterfeit a car
Yuudachi-kun

Yoeri wrote:

Hello, Master
Yoeri
I don't remember giving you permission to talk.
Yuudachi-kun

Yoeri wrote:

I don't remember giving you permission to talk.
:(
Mercurial

Yoeri wrote:

I fucking miss Payday: The Heist. Not the second, the first game that Overkill made.

I hate that DLC shitfest that P2 has come to be.
Bweh

Zelda wrote:

What am I looking at here
Mercurial
Basically Win10 doesn't support AMD drivers that well and all the shady stuff mentioned before.

More reasons not to install Win10.
Bweh
I get that but what the fuck is going on with that Lego thing
Zelda

Mercurial wrote:

Basically Win10 doesn't support AMD drivers that well and all the shady stuff mentioned before.

More reasons not to install Win10.
It's not that Win10 doesn't support AMD drivers that well, it's that my laptop is old enough that AMD has dropped support for the graphics card in it, and won't be making a Win10 driver. Such is life when your hardware is just 1 generation too old to be included in the new drivers.

Don't shit on Windows 10 because of this, shit on AMD instead. Point your shitting in the right direction.

Brian OA wrote:

I get that but what the fuck is going on with that Lego thing
It's a thing for a sorting machine I'm making, this part pushes stuff off a conveyor belt.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck NXT
Bweh
Does it sort out problems
Mahogany

Mercurial wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

I fucking miss Payday: The Heist. Not the second, the first game that Overkill made.

I hate that DLC shitfest that P2 has come to be.
I liked a lot of things about Payday 1 but overall I've come to prefer the feel of gameplay of PD2 better than PD1

Which is a shame because literally everything else about PD1 is better and I really really wish I could play it more.

The heists actually feel like heists and not petty crimes and unlocking new stuff is exciting and cool because they actually had progression right unlike payday 2 where you get a shitton of stuff dumped on you all the time and everything is so same-y all the time because there are like 15 generic assault rifles instead of just 1 well thought out one, not to mention all the interesting weapons are DLC.

The option of stealth added in PD2 is meaningless because the stealth itself is terrible. Clients detection is calculated host-side which makes it literally unplayable for clients to stealth. Not to mention enemies could spot bags or corpses cross map in half a second which was really fucking stupid but a recent patch fixed that.

The only real problem PD1 has is I can barely tell if I'm actually dealing damage to anyone, and the guns could be more satisfying.

The thing I missed the most is all the character interaction between the crew from PD1. Relevant:

Mercurial
The fact that I have 300 hours played in the first one and I did reach barely the 50 hour mark on the second one reflects perfectly how I feel about the first and the second game.

My favourite heist is Panic Room, and no heist in P2 could replicate how I felt playing that heist.

It's fucking unbeliavable
show more