B1rd
Only queer fags shave their legs.

Granger wrote:

Theres also this one.

arigatoe
Yuudachi-kun
THESE TIM TAMS ARE LIKE SEX IN MY MOUTH. LIKE AN ORGY WHERE EVERYONE IS INVITED
kirueggy
Yes, because doing something to MY body that is completely justified due to it being MY actions automatically means that I like taking dick up the ass instead of putting it in someone. Nice meme
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

Yes, because doing something to MY body that is completely justified due to it being MY actions automatically means that I like taking dick up the ass instead of putting it in someone. Nice meme
Stick it in me
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

Stick it in me
but you're a pretty princess >.>

also i'm doing APUSH homework so maybe later baybee
Yuudachi-kun
I got a 5 in APUSH. Ask me things
kirueggy
In that case, how'd you do in WHAP? A friend of mine is asking for help and I honestly don't remember exact info aside from how to survive in it. School just started three days ago sooo
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

In that case, how'd you do in WHAP? A friend of mine is asking for help and I honestly don't remember exact info aside from how to survive in it. School just started three days ago sooo
I got a 3 because it was my first AP class and the teacher was absent from about february to may and we had a substitute.
Green Platinum

Seemed appropriate
piruchan
That feel when you want to watch a live stream but you're on a shitty connection.
Milkshake

piruchan wrote:

That feel when you want to watch a live stream but you're on a shitty connection.
pls donate i got boobs
Shohei Ohtani
Life goals: Make my ask.fm active

The only time it was ever active was like the month I ragequit the BN and now it's like "pls ask me question guy"
B1rd
so Google blocked 8chan, lol
Granger

B1rd wrote:

so Google blocked 8chan, lol
B1rd
So it's unblocked, that's good.

this article really cracked me up though

hide yo kids, hide yo wife, there's Gamergaters about
Green Platinum
Gamergaters are some of the internets worst? I bet the full article is a riot.
Lewder
more important than google blocking 8ch is archive.today/archive.is blocking finland because the owner is a turbosperg
Vuelo Eluko
blocing 8chan would be stupid, it's a great honeypot
kirueggy
i don't see the problem with 8chan when clearly there's a bunch of worser shit on the internet
Bweh
I don't see the problem with pedophilia when there's clearly a bunch of worse shit on the planet out there
Lewder
i really wish i could hide threads
i dont care if it meant the first page of OT was two threads and a bunch of "This thread was made by <Stars and Stripes>. Display this thread." i just dont want to have to click the mark everything as read button as much
Bweh
Yurop please consider tucking yourself in soon

-sev
It's only 12:20 am

Fuck no
EneT
Pfff, I only just arrived home.
Zelda

Brian OA wrote:

Yurop please consider tucking yourself in soon

Alright.
piruchan
It's Independence Day and yet here I am idolizing Japan, a country whose 3.5 years reign considered worse than the 3.5 centuries spent under the rule of Dutch overlord.
Mercurial

piruchan wrote:

It's Independence Day and yet here I am idolizing Japan, a country whose 3.5 years reign considered worse than the 3.5 centuries spent under the rule of Dutch overlord.

>implying people who really think give 2 shits about patriotism and stupid things as such.
Bweh
Pride in your heritage and country is not exactly a fault
Mercurial
Not at all, but people tend to be stupid and exaggerate that kinds of things.

Argentina is a great example of that.

Ex: When I tell some of my friends or even family that I plan to get out of here to work somewhere else, they tell me that Argentina is the best country in the world bla bla bla, I should stay in here or else I'm a traitor.
Trash Boat
What's the deal with these cheszk announcements?
Bweh
Actually, I've been wondering

Pretty much every Argentinian I've met save for like three have been male. They're also assholes. Are the women any better?
EneT

Mercurial wrote:

Ex: When I tell some of my friends or even family that I plan to get out of here to work somewhere else, they tell me that Argentina is the best country in the world bla bla bla, I should stay in here or else I'm a traitor.
Your family are also members of Jehovah's Witness so who in their right mind would take them seriously?
Bweh
Wait no, all Argentinians I've met have been assholes except for like three. They're all male though. Never met any Argentinian women before.
Mercurial

EneT wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

Your family are also members of Jehovah's Witness so who in their right mind would take them seriously?

True point, but after all they're my family, they raised me and made me (kinda) the fucked up adult I am right now.

Brian OA wrote:

Actually, I've been wondering Pretty much every Argentinian I've met save for like three have been male. They're also assholes. Are the women any better?

It doesn't matter if they're male or female, there are nice people and assholes. Maybe you should reach more argentinians and then make your conclusions.
EneT
I searched Argentinian women on google and what I saw was quite pleasing.
Mercurial
For the love of god, never ever search the term "Rochas Argentinas" in google.

You've been warned.
piruchan
People here are also stupid.

What's annoying for me is how some people keep saying Indonesia is still under "invasion" because most tech products are not made locally and by buying foreign products I give way for invaders to come in. Based on that logic every country is under invasion by America because Windows owns like, I don't know, 95% of the OS market? Take a look at the smartphone market and South Korea is the great invader because Samsung products are everywhere.

But I guess I expect way too much for a country where most people think Nokia is a Japanese product.
Trash Boat
Brian, be a lamb and check those threads for me, they dont appear even on jizz.
Mercurial

piruchan wrote:

People here are also stupid.
What's annoying for me is how some people keep saying Indonesia is still under "invasion" because most tech products are not made locally and by buying foreign products I give way for invaders to come in. Based on that logic every country is under invasion by America because Windows owns like, I don't know, 95% of the OS market? Take a look at the smartphone market and South Korea is the great invader because Samsung products are everywhere.
But I guess I expect way too much for a country where most people think Nokia is a Japanese product.

You kind of described the half of Argentina's population perfectly.
piruchan

Mercurial wrote:

You kind of described the half of Argentina's population perfectly.
I thought Argentina was superior.

But at least you can be proud of your national football team.
show more