show more
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Why
For my waifu of course.

silmarilen wrote:

by a month you mean 2 days?
If I fail I'll do one thing you ask me to. But that won't happen.

Starting 11/08/2015 +10GMT
enjoy being frustrated and irritable
EneT

Kaienyuu wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I'm not gonna fap for a month.
Pointless
After a month he'll have the best fap he's ever had in a while.
-sev
Yeah that's what I said too, pointless
The Gambler
Nah, if B1rd gets rid of their worldly thoughts, they might pull through without mental exhaustion...
Shohei Ohtani
-sev
Nothing of value was lost
EneT
I didn't fap for 3 whole months once.
joi-

EneT wrote:

After a month he'll have the best fap he's ever had in a while.
Isn't that sort of a given considering if he succeeds, he hasn't fapped in a month?
Mahogany
Zat iz ze joke
kirueggy
Most people that I know who actually have the nerve to tell me about their fap schedule say they withdraw for a while because of the weather... making me wonder what the hell is going on in Australia again. B1rd lives in a place where literally everything is trying to kill him
The Gambler
Meh, fapping is a natural thing. If it doesn't come to you for a month then it doesn't.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

I shall join you on this

Betas unable to control their bodies need not apply
EneT
Yaaaay, Brian's back!!
Mahogany
He's back

We missed you brian <3
Mercurial
At last, it did end to rain here in Buenos Aires. Fucking 4 days of raining and shit.
Trash Boat

B1rd wrote:

Get a girlfriend instead.

On that note, I endured slightly over a month once.

And btw, welcome back Brian

And on another note, I'll be away for a while.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

I shall join you on this

You should put something on the line. Promise us one undeniable picture request if you fail.

The Gambler wrote:

Nah, if B1rd gets rid of their worldly thoughts, they might pull through without mental exhaustion...
Please refer to my headmates individually rather than as a collective whole, thank you.
kirueggy
B1rd where'd your Hellsing avatar go? I started watching it when I was gone for a while :(
B1rd
I got sick of it. It didn't really portray my persona very well, anymore.
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

I shall join you on this

Giving yourself blue balls was never cool
BackOffMe50ft
it's not hard, just control your urge for like, two days and then you'll stop needing to fap all the time for until you want to fap again
The Gambler
Or find something else to do?
Bweh

Kaienyuu wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I shall join you on this

Giving yourself blue balls was never cool
Jesus disagrees

And he's pretty cool
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

Jesus disagrees

And he's pretty cool
Touche
Ceph23
I have a midterm exam about law tomorrow and here I am watching 2D people freak out upon hearing a dirty joke.
Life is good man.
piruchan
Apparently Indonesian airports use a stupid standardized position for the urinals in men's toilet. They put it stupidly low my dick keeps hitting the top of the urinal when I pee. I'm not even that tall for an Indonesian.
EneT
Stop pissing so close to the Urinal then.
Green Platinum
It's better than having the urinal too high
Vuelo Eluko

EneT wrote:

but if he doesnt press himself against the urinal someone might see his pepe :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Granger
Are you gaming? Editing graphics? Rendering videos? Doing anything that needs your ram/cpu?
GOOGLEUPDATE.EXE DONT CARE!

Fucking douce.
kirueggy

Granger wrote:

Are you gaming? Editing graphics? Rendering videos? Doing anything that needs your ram/cpu?

Fucking douce.
http://www.askvg.com/how-to-remove-anno ... le-chrome/

or just don't be a cheesy memer and upgrade to W10 and install microsoft edge hooray everyone's happy
silmarilen

kirueggy wrote:

Granger wrote:

Fucking douce.
http://www.askvg.com/how-to-remove-anno ... le-chrome/

or just don't be a cheesy memer and upgrade to W10 and install microsoft internet explorer hooray everyone's happy
lol
B1rd
Use firefox.
Hika
/waits for Brian to go clubbing with her

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
piruchan

EneT wrote:

You kinda have to because like 3/4 of it closed by this plastic thing to (I assume) prevent splash from hitting back. If you tried to pee from a bit of range you'd have to aim for the open 1/4 at the top.
DeletedUser_3905941

piruchan wrote:

EneT wrote:

You kinda have to because like 3/4 of it closed by this plastic thing to (I assume) prevent splash from hitting back. If you tried to pee from a bit of range you'd have to aim for the open 1/4 at the top.
sounds like fun lol
EneT

piruchan wrote:

EneT wrote:

Did you get a measure tape to get those measurements?
kirueggy
I googled "indonesian airport urinal" and it gave me that picture which is a Muslim urinal at Batam Airport, Indonesia... I don't see anything wrong here unless the "Muslim toilets" are different from the normal ones? idk

Bweh

Hika wrote:

/waits for Brian to go clubbing with her

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ya
kirueggy
wth Brian has forum mod privileges but his user title still says "rhythm incarnate"
show more