posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
You forgot to drop the lsd as I asked.
Tsukimi Luna

Brian OA wrote:

What have you been doing

Tons of uninteresting real life stuff..... settled down in a new country as a uni student.... having required to work at least 30 hours (legally only 20 so what im doing is kinda illegal) to keep myself afloat and having a little spare money....

Life is tough once you realise how spoiled you really were during the teen years....

Goddammit

And out of the busy days....

I still have time to contemplate how I havent got over the ending in the recent anime "Plastic Memories"
and somedays i just sit there and reflect on life while listening to music for 3 hours... after a long day after work....

And my sleep schedule is fucked up right now......

And I am also asking myself how to be less insecure about my hobbies and interests irl.......
Because i always seem to think that people who don't know much about anime and shit like that.. Will judge me....
Eventhough i know 90% of people don't give 2 shits about it.

Being the introvert person I am , I found it extremely hard to make friends with people in university.... but i dont know why I get along so well with my work buddies.... eventhough our interests do not align.

I feel slightly withdrawn in the world I am in right now but it is nothing too major....
And i barely have time to contemplate much either as most of the times i am occupied by either work or classes
Granger

piruchan wrote:

IppE wrote:

Spoiler: Anime girls aren't real.
No. Stop ruining my dream.
Your waifu aint real either.
MarvlPhoenix

thelewa wrote:

roommate's parents visited us yesterday and right when they came in I managed to mess up an awesome score

so I yelled and hit myself in the head with the keyboard
always been good at first impressions
don't tell me that's how you broke your keyboard..
Blue Stig

Khelly wrote:

I like Endorphin Rush and Dave's Insanity.

This game is so good with vaporwave colors.
Also with synthwave.

piruchan

Granger wrote:

Your waifu aint real either.
Wtf stop spreading lies.
Trash Boat
Dont listen to them, pirupiru.
Mercurial
So someone came today and bought something from my store.

I'm quite happy.
EneT
Wtf, some of my posts from the CokLz threads were deleted. Bet it was Loliflan, Fuck that guy.
Bweh
Sort of. He recommended I clean up threads before moving them to other sections.
EneT
Oh all right, that makes sense as other sections seem to have a child-friendly requirement to them.
Bweh
That kinda makes me want to do something about B1rd's avatar, but I don't even know.
deadbeat
is it really that bad?
EneT
B1rd's avatar is all white now.
Mahogany
Do people literally just use the introductions forum to farm postcount

I see the same person copy and paste the exact same reply over several introduction topics

I think that's incredibly rude to the people who made the topic tbh
DeletedUser_3905941

Mahogany wrote:

farm postcount
it's no different then G&R giving the same replies to the same repeated topics
you're all pathetic
Mahogany
But at least people put efforts into shitposts in gnr

And I legit try to help when the topic/OP isn't retarded

The stuff I see in Introductions is literally like "Hi, welcome!" Copy-pasted across 5 topics with 0 change whatsoever
deadbeat
as someone who has 8k+ post count, i don't understand why people farm post counts. it amounts to almost nothing
Mercurial

deadbeat wrote:

as someone who has 8k+ post count, i don't understand why people farm post counts. it amounts to almost nothing
Almost 7k, totally meaningless.
deadbeat
that being said, i'd actually love to have 10k+
DeletedUser_3905941
either way it's just a number
people who actually farm postcounts really need a hobby
Mahogany
It's just the sort of impression it can give to a newcomer irritates me

I'd care less if it was on any other forum but if my introduction to a community was to a person who posted the exact same 0-effort worthless and meaningless reply to my topic as he did to 4 other people I'd feel at least a little annoyed and unimpressed with the community and might not bother to attempt to interact with it in the future.
deadbeat
well, at least they aren't that bad. i've tried introduction threads on other forums and some are disgusting. i remember one where everyone started trolling me, i tried contacting a moderator to resolve the problem, who then joined in :/
Mercurial

deadbeat wrote:

well, at least they aren't that bad. i've tried introduction threads on other forums and some are disgusting. i remember one where everyone started trolling me, i tried contacting a moderator to resolve the problem, who then joined in :/
People are mean, aren't they?
Mahogany
I don't ever think the response to a problem should ever be "Other places are worse"

There will always be somewhere worse than where you go, but that doesn't mean the current state is okay.

Regardless, this is probably just me overreacting again, the people who make the actual threads probably don't mind too much. I'm just very picky and irritable. I don't think this is a real problem or anything that needs to be fixed, I just wanted to vent a little.

Also, wow, a moderator joining in on trolling you? That place must have been a real shithole, ouch.
deadbeat
make no mistake, i'm not trying to defend the current issues in our introduction board, but it's not really as bad as i think it's made out to be
Mahogany
Yeah, I agree that it's no real issue, just me overreacting and being oversensitive. It's not really harmful or hurtful, so nothing really needs to be changed. I just can't stand people who post needless and insincere posts as part of an introduction for no reason at all, but I suppose it's better than being met with silence.
EneT
I only post in the introduction forum when I feel like it, which is rarely. At least they actually get a response rather than nothing, but it should be better.
silmarilen

Mahogany wrote:

I see the same person copy and paste the exact same reply over several introduction topics

it's often used as a way to get the 50 postcount required to get a married to picture (which you can make yourself without those 50 posts anyway)
silmarilen

Hika wrote:

I think the worst thing about living with a man is that he doesn't know how to put the toilet seat down after he's finished.
Like literally, I'll get up and try to piss in the dark and fall in the toilet because the seat isn't fucking down
this is seriously one of the stupidest arguments ive seen between men and women.

women want the seat down, men want the seat up.
just put it down when you want it down and put it up when you want it up, why should the other person have to worry about that?
Hika
it's not stupid when you pay all the bills in the house is it
silmarilen
yes, it still is.
Bweh

deadbeat wrote:

is it really that bad?
It was shimapan lolibutt

So yeah I guess
AutoMedic
I tried peeing while sitting

Feels like reddit. Cold and a big waste of time
IppE
EneT
That looks incredibly unhealthy and a good shortcut to diabetes.
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

Something tells me that that's not Caesar sauce.
Mercurial

silmarilen wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

it's often used as a way to get the 50 postcount required to get a married to picture (which you can make yourself without those 50 posts anyway)
Is this for real?
IppE

EneT wrote:

That looks incredibly unhealthy and a good shortcut to diabetes.
Still underweight so I might as well enjoy it while I can.
Jordan
I found out I may have the strongest under 18 deadlift in my country and I didn't even know it till now. holy fuck
show more