forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
I swear the only reason Hestia is popular is because it's a loli character than people can like without having to self-police their thoughts because she has big tits.
StephOsu

Granger wrote:

Big titted lolis, what is this hersery.

B1rd wrote:

I swear the only reason Hestia is popular is because it's a loli character than people can like without having to self-police their thoughts because she has big tits.
THE ONLY BIG TITTED LOLI THAT I APPROVE IS POPURA-CHAN
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

I don't think she's a loli - lolis look more like elin to me.
Bweh
Popura's not really a loli
silmarilen
i always thought a flat chest was kind of a requirement for a loli
AutoMedic

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

pick weaver
lose

pick slark
win

n i c e g a m e v a l v e
there's a special place in hell for people like you
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

i always thought a flat chest was kind of a requirement for a loli
oppai loli is a thing and you now know about it
Bweh
An abomination, but still a thing.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

None of the Ilya's in that show are acceptable

Absolute degeneracy and an insult to lolis everywhere
Anyone who draws Sakuya with large breast deserves to be shot. It's ok with Momiji though.
Trash Boat

chaee wrote:

I miss aurani.
Who doesnt?

Granger wrote:

Big titted lolis, what is this hersery.
Same
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

None of the Ilya's in that show are acceptable

Absolute degeneracy and an insult to lolis everywhere
Anyone who draws Sakuya with large breast deserves to be shot. It's ok with Momiji though.
She wears pads
IppE

B1rd wrote:

I for one am okay with anyone who draws any touhou operating.

Bweh
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

She wears pads

IppE wrote:

I for one am okay with anyone who draws any touhou operating.

Granger

Brian OA wrote:

She wears pads
*stabbed*

B1rd wrote:

Imagine Sakuya with a sniper rifle. Thats some legit scary shit.
Bweh
Apparently I'm dying

touhous aren't scary unless you're looking at satancore or some shit. They're just cute.
Granger
Yeah, i dont know, the idea of someone being able to shoot you in the head wherever you are because they're able to stop you from moving and have literally all the time they want for aiming seems pretty scary. couple that with a sniper rifles range... Then again, maybe thats just me.

Sakuya is with cirno my favourite touhous, but i dont really think she is cute. cirno, yes, because she is a damn loli. Sakuya is something else but i dont know how to put it into words right now. Respect kinda?
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

Apparently I'm dying

touhous aren't scary unless you're looking at satancore or some shit. They're just cute.
Cancer?

SPOILER

scared now??

Granger wrote:

Yeah, i dont know, the idea of someone being able to shoot you in the head wherever you are because they're able to stop you from moving and have literally all the time they want for aiming seems pretty scary. couple that with a sniper rifles range... Then again, maybe thats just me.

Sakuya is with cirno my favourite touhous, but i dont really think she is cute. cirno, yes, because she is a damn loli. Sakuya is something else but i dont know how to put it into words right now. Respect kinda?
She's not really that scary. Unlike tons of youkai and creatures that would eat you without a second thought, Sakuya wouldn't kill you unless she had a good reason to.
I still haven't decided on one my favourite 2hus but Sakuya is definitely one of them. Not just because how she looks, but because I admire her as a character. She's very skilled, hardworking, loyal, and has a very graceful and elegant demeanour as a maid. I'm most of all I'm jealous of the bond she has with her master; devoting your life to serve someone above all else is a very sentimental concept. I wish I had purpose in my life like that.

And yes I love Cirno as well, she's extremely cute and adorable. But not in the way that most lolis are, in much more of a tomboyish type way. Her OST suits her well.

Oh and as I mentioned, Momiji is great in fanart.

Marisa is cool as well.
dNextGen
saw this and got me thinking about printing some qt anime girl stickers and put it on the backplate of my gpu

Zelda
You all have terrible taste in 2hus.

Fabi

Es tan malo... pero me da risa jajaja
Granger
FuZ

Granger wrote:

Okay, why do the img tags not work?
No http
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

Apparently I'm dying
are you serious?
Bweh
Yes I got knife'd by some bitch-ass Marie Antoinette syndrome maid
IppE

Zelda wrote:

B1rd

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

Granger wrote:

I can get behind that.
[img]pre06.deviantart.net/3b96/th/pre/i/2010/229/0/7/touhougb__scarlet_mansion_by_attorneyhoboninja.png[/img]

Okay, why do the img tags not work?
Oh did you draw that? It's alright, except are they supposed to all look like men?
Granger

B1rd wrote:

Oh did you draw that? It's alright, except are they supposed to all look like men?
I wish, lol. And yes, they are. They are supposed to look like hot men.
Bweh

Fabi wrote:

Es tan malo... pero me da risa jajaja
I have yet to see a good use of the umaru OP for these sorts of purposes
Vuelo Eluko
has anyone else ever had an itchy scalp and scratched it until there was red under their fingernails but kept going anyway
Birdy
why are there amputee pictures on gelbooru under safe mode

what is wrong with people
Bweh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

gelbooru
lewd
Birdy

Static Noise Bird wrote:

under safe mode
I was just trying to search for an avatar for use on Telegram that's all

though what happens at night is a completely different story
Vuelo Eluko
this is a fair and unbiased comparison of 2 countries military's. next we should have a math showdown between an American janitor and a British cryptologist. then there will be no doubts which country is better.

im not salty though, haha, no
B1rd

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

this is a fair and unbiased comparison of 2 countries military's. next we should have a math showdown between an American janitor and a British cryptologist. then there will be no doubts which country is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi0c8KRorJI

im not salty though, haha, no
That was a good fight. Some really intensity. Not just tip-toeing around or dry humping like in UFC.
IppE
Why are they comparing british special forces with american infantry grunt?
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

That was a good fight. Some really intensity. Not just tip-toeing around or dry humping like in UFC.
they both were pretty bad at boxing [for obvious reasons]. it came down to physical prowess and instinct.

IppE wrote:

Why are they comparing british special forces with american infantry grunt?
exactly
IppE
or DEVGRU
or MARSOC
or 24th STS

Hell, even someone from Rangers would've been more fitting.
B1rd
fat americans have no stamina.
Vuelo Eluko

IppE wrote:

or DEVGRU
or MARSOC
or 24th STS

Hell, even someone from Rangers would've been more fitting.
haha my edit made your post make no sense

B1rd wrote:

fat americans have no stamina.
neither do fat brits, i dont see your point.
show more