forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun

Granger wrote:

Theres males in Touhou already, as example Rinnosuke. Id wager they'd become playable at some point in some game aswell, should they somehow rise in Touhou's popularity rankings.

You mean the ONE male besides a cloud and a turtle?
Vuelo Eluko
is pyonta not a male
B1rd

Granger wrote:

Do you think bad behaviour should not be aknowledged and pointed out at all?

I have gotten the impression that this report is written in a neutral tone, as a news report should be, so not taking any side, weter it'd be the the SJW's or the anti gay person's side. Unlike the IGN article Friendan linked which is more SJW leaning.
What, people expressing their opinions is 'bad behaviour' is it?

Thankfully that article was somewhat neutral. However the mere fact that it was reporting on the event, someone posting something on their Facebook wall shows its agenda is not. This outrage culture of shaming people for their opinion and trying to get them fired is unacceptable.

Friendan wrote:

We dont know weter that is actually a thing happening on the site, de facto, theres no rule stating that you get banned for triggering people. If that happens under the wording they have, wouldnt it be the moderator who is SJW here?
Hell, we have some moderators here that exhibit this behaviour, is osu! SJW?
We do know. The comment rules tell you to report a comment if it has offended you. And multiple people have complained that their comments have been deleted. That's because SJW's like their echo chambers and can't stand to have it any other way.

Granger wrote:

That said, im going to agree with IGN in this case, as i understand LoZ: Three heroes setting, Zelda and two other heroes go save the world. From what the creator said im not seeing any reason why one of these two other heroes couldnt be female, unless of course these two other heroes are the colored Zeldas from LoZ: Four Swords. (Where'd the fourth link go to then?) I dont care either way, as the sex of your hero doesnt matter at all for the game, id pick a female one for myself if theres one but ultimatively it doesnt matter. Obviously Zelda would remain to be a guy in any case.

Theres males in Touhou already, as example Rinnosuke. Id wager they'd become playable at some point in some game aswell, should they somehow rise in Touhou's popularity rankings.
I hope not. I only want to play as a female character.

Do you really agree with IGN and the SJW's that every single game needs to have token female charaters or different races for the sole purpose of "not being racist", and to prevent the SJW bitching about it? (not that they buy any of the games). There is no need to have a female character. And honestly if anyone, it's the SJW that are racist, they're the ones constantly going on about race and gender, when it's not like any gamer before actually gave a shit about the gender or race of the characters. The idea that games make people racist is absurd. If the SJW's had their way every game would be boring as fuck. Did you hear Jewnita Sarkeesishekel rant on about how the new Doom was 'too violent'? lol.

Historically most heroes were male anyway. There's nothing wrong with a game actually being accurate on what the gender roles used to be.
Bweh
Link wears a skirt
Granger

B1rd wrote:

What, people expressing their opinions is 'bad behaviour' is it?

Thankfully that article was somewhat neutral. However the mere fact that it was reporting on the event, someone posting something on their Facebook wall shows its agenda is not. This outrage culture of shaming people for their opinion and trying to get them fired is unacceptable.

We do know. The comment rules tell you to report a comment if it has offended you. And multiple people have complained that their comments have been deleted. That's because SJW's like their echo chambers and can't stand to have it any other way.

I hope not. I only want to play as a female character.

Do you really agree with IGN and the SJW's that every single game needs to have token female charaters or different races for the sole purpose of "not being racist", and to prevent the SJW bitching about it? (not that they buy any of the games). There is no need to have a female character. And honestly if anyone, it's the SJW that are racist, they're the ones constantly going on about race and gender, when it's not like any gamer before actually gave a shit about the gender or race of the characters. The idea that games make people racist is absurd. If the SJW's had their way every game would be boring as fuck. Did you hear Jewnita Sarkeesishekel rant on about how the new Doom was 'too violent'? lol.

Historically most heroes were male anyway. There's nothing wrong with a game actually being accurate on what the gender roles used to be.
Whoa there, try staying objective please?

No, expressing your oponion is not bad behaviour, but being bigoted is. Say you dislike gays because their flamboyant behaviour or something is, while a gross generalization, fine, but saying because its a sin or simply because i say/feel so is not. Same goes towards the SJWs, your oponion is wrong and inapporative because i say so

I wouldnt consider the mere reporting of the event SJW or showing its agenda. You might be reading to much into it, it literally just said this happened. Hardly making a big deal out of it is it? For all i know this guy might be a local pastor or other semi important person, if it would be just randomguy24563 there'd not be any report on it, would there?
This kinda shit that some semi important or maybe even just popular person comes into the news because something they said or have done happens all the time... i personally couldnt care less about that person (aswell most other people that get into the news for such things) because they're not relevant to me in any way.

And i agree with you, what SJWs do is sad, nothing more to say about it really.

Have you actually used the comment function or seen it happening? I dont and i dont know. I do know however that the bolded part points toward SJW, but that doesnt mean for sure that the site has a SJWish policy. I havent even seen the comment section for that matter as i use a script blocker.

Why and why so radical? Surely playing as male character wont hurt you or affect the game in any significant way? Pick a different character to play as if you still wouldnt want to play Rinnosuke...

No i dont, obviously, as i stated already: I dont care about the sex of video game characters. Unless the games story/mechanics involves their sex in some way, a example would be in a RPG a female character being able to charm that guard while a male character couldnt. Or maybe the other way around, the guard is gay and the player overhears that somehow somewhere. Totally could see it happenening in open world RPGs like Skyrim.
Like theres no reason to include female characters, theres no reason to exclude them, so theres that.
And nah, SJWs are not racist. They're exactly not doing this, hating other people on the grounds of their different skin color. They're not much better though with their hating other people on the grounds what you say is not what i say. Its equally stupid.

Yeah, most heroes of IRL were male, but you cant appeal for reallife in a video game with fantasy setting, are here Hylians? Amphibian people? What not? Also, like you say, most, how is it inaccurate if theres maybe one girl applying there and landing in Links group?

Baah, too hot to agrue. I just wanna sit in my freezer.
Frankly, all people with extreme (into any direction) views are strange to me, why must you all be so hateful?
Friendan
check ur quotes br1d
NotEvenDoomMusic

Friendan wrote:

I BELIEVE TOUHOU SHOULD ALLOW YOU TO PLAY AS A MALE CHARACTER
Vuelo Eluko
found this old video of myself and thought wow it wasnt taken with a shitty webcam looks awesome

silmarilen

Brian OA wrote:

Link wears a skirt
link is the cutest trap
Railey2
as I see it, the SJW-culture relies on self-victimization for the sake of the extra-treatment that comes along with their self-imposed victim-status.
The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy.

At it's core, I feel like this is why "I AM OFFENDED" is such a commonly used phrase nowadays. It shifts responsibility away from you and to the person who supposedly offended you, while completely disguising the fact, that both the offender and the offended hold responsibility for offending and getting offended.

Generally, whenever you see somebody self-victimizing, be alert. It's not a mature or constructive way of dealing with things, in the overwhelming majority of cases.
silmarilen
it says "if something has offended you". that's such a SJW phrase. if they didnt want to look like SJW's they wouldve just worded it like "if something is inappropriate" or something.
IppE
SJWs offend me.
silmarilen
triggered
Friendan
Walked outside?
Triggered
Talked to my sister?
Triggered
Ate?
Triggered
Didn't eat?
Triggered
Oh wow SnowWhite got 10,000 epeen points
B1rd

Granger wrote:

Whoa there, try staying objective please?

No, expressing your oponion is not bad behaviour, but being bigoted is. Say you dislike gays because their flamboyant behaviour or something is, while a gross generalization, fine, but saying because its a sin or simply because i say/feel so is not. Same goes towards the SJWs, your oponion is wrong and inapporative because i say so
Well, it says it's a sin in the bible, she's just being a good Christian. I don't see how that's so bad. But regardless of how bigoted you think someone's opinion is, if they're not actually doing anything wrong then they don't deserve any punishment.

Granger wrote:

I wouldnt consider the mere reporting of the event SJW or showing its agenda. You might be reading to much into it, it literally just said this happened. Hardly making a big deal out of it is it? For all i know this guy might be a local pastor or other semi important person, if it would be just randomguy24563 there'd not be any report on it, would there?
This kinda shit that some semi important or maybe even just popular person comes into the news because something they said or have done happens all the time... i personally couldnt care less about that person (aswell most other people that get into the news for such things) because they're not relevant to me in any way.

And i agree with you, what SJWs do is sad, nothing more to say about it really.
Ok, well I can't really prove what agenda they had so I'll leave it at that.

Granger wrote:

Have you actually used the comment function or seen it happening? I dont and i dont know. I do know however that the bolded part points toward SJW, but that doesnt mean for sure that the site has a SJWish policy. I havent even seen the comment section for that matter as i use a script blocker.
The simple message of 'report a comment if it offends you' is SJW policy. What silmarilen said.

Granger wrote:

Why and why so radical? Surely playing as male character wont hurt you or affect the game in any significant way? Pick a different character to play as if you still wouldnt want to play Rinnosuke...

No i dont, obviously, as i stated already: I dont care about the sex of video game characters. Unless the games story/mechanics involves their sex in some way, a example would be in a RPG a female character being able to charm that guard while a male character couldnt. Or maybe the other way around, the guard is gay and the player overhears that somehow somewhere. Totally could see it happenening in open world RPGs like Skyrim.
Like theres no reason to include female characters, theres no reason to exclude them, so theres that.

Yeah, most heroes of IRL were male, but you cant appeal for reallife in a video game with fantasy setting, are here Hylians? Amphibian people? What not? Also, like you say, most, how is it inaccurate if theres maybe one girl applying there and landing in Links group?
I'm not radical. It's not gonna kill me but I just don't want a guy in Touhou. It's been girls only so far, that's how I like it and that's how I'd like it to stay.

There's no reason to include them and no reason to exclude them, that's right. So there's no reason to kick up a fuss when a game happens to not have a playable female or male character.

And all I'm saying about the history thing is there is nothing wrong if a game does exclude females because of a historical context.

Granger wrote:

And nah, SJWs are not racist. They're exactly not doing this, hating other people on the grounds of their different skin color. They're not much better though with their hating other people on the grounds what you say is not what i say. Its equally stupid.
They are racist. They are racist against white people, and sexist against men. I've seen it a lot. And don't say 'it's only a vocal minority', because it's not, there is very little contention in their religion of feminism. Their whole philosophy is to draw attention to race and sex to victimise themselves so they will reap the rewards. We say 'skin colour doesn't matter, and they say 'skin colour does matter and we should focus heavily on it'. For example, in that school shooting that happened recently, the SJW crowd is making it out to be a big conspiracy, and actually stirring up contention between the races and doing cultures by doing so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAMJBEKieE

Granger wrote:

Baah, too hot to agrue. I just wanna sit in my freezer.
Frankly, all people with extreme (into any direction) views are strange to me, why must you all be so hateful?
I don't think my views are extreme. I think I'm anti-extreme, but I seen so much stupid shit, in the news and media I'm fed up with it.

Railey2 wrote:

SPOILER
as I see it, the SJW-culture relies on self-victimization for the sake of the extra-treatment that comes along with their self-imposed victim-status.
The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy.

At it's core, I feel like this is why "I AM OFFENDED" is such a commonly used phrase nowadays. It shifts responsibility away from you and to the person who supposedly offended you, while completely disguising the fact, that both the offender and the offended hold responsibility for offending and getting offended.

Generally, whenever you see somebody self-victimizing, be alert. It's not a mature or constructive way of dealing with things, in the overwhelming majority of cases.
Yes.

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

A+
Railey2
seriously, what are you two even arguing about
Lewder
got my driver's license, only shaving my glorious locks for the army and entering the army left for this summer's troubles
B1rd
Why wasn't I born in Finland
Hika
thanks brian :^)

also i just got paid and spent 500$ paying for school
oh my god glorious life :^)
NotEvenDoomMusic
how come no one ever pmed me for no particular reason )':

oh wait,
i never participate or am active in any communal things around here ^:)

Hika wrote:

also i just got paid and spent 500$ paying for school
oh my god glorious life :^)
meanwhile, WHEN'S FAKKU GONNA SPONSOR ME THO
Lewder

B1rd wrote:

Why wasn't I born in Finland
what makes you want to be born in finland
NotEvenDoomMusic

Lewder wrote:

what makes you want to be born in finland

SUOMENPRIDE
SUOMENPRIDE
SUOMENPRIDE

Actually finns are cool,
even though they don't belong to skandinavia, they are deep down in my heart, pretty skandi.

ALSO USING TWICE THE LETTERS TO EXPRESS YOURSELF
also because snb is suomalainen
Trash Boat
Olutta
Lewder
in all honesty i really hate finnaboos but by that i mean people who go way overboard with finland and the cultural appropriation like playing games where you do things to the beat of finnish music even though you have no idea what they sing about
Railey2
what is Finland even being known for other than shitty music, shitty weather, moose, and a ridiculously good educational system?
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

what is Finland even being known for other than shitty music, shitty weather, moose, and a ridiculously good educational system?
Exactly, no idea.
Aurani
Well that was a fucking beautiful week.
Best present ever.
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

Olutta
Wuxo
Hi khelly, sup
IppE

Railey2 wrote:

shitty music
Debateable, after sweden we have the best melodic death metal bands.

Railey2 wrote:

shitty weather
Again, depends. If you dislike cold and snow, sure.

Railey2 wrote:

moose
Didn't know we were famous for that.

Railey2 wrote:

a ridiculously good educational system?
Everyone says it's good but that either means everyone else has it even worse or they just haven't seen some of the glaring flaws.
Lewder

Railey2 wrote:

very different (as in foreigners call it weird as fuck) geneaology, language, culture, cuisine from neighbouring countries. not just another eastern european country with huge russian influence, not just another nordic (scandinavian) country with a germanic/nordic language. basically things only autistic finns and finnaboos care about. oh and nokia, sauna, formula 1, rally, sisu, high-ish quality vodka, alright beer, hyperactive high-quality metal scene, kicking the USSR's ass in a war they started by shelling themselves and blaming us for it (which took them 55 years after shelling themselves to admit) and then attacking us, educational system among other things. why do i bother writing this down anyway im supposed to be shitposting ahha finland makes the dank memes and darude sandstorm xddd

IppE

Lewder wrote:

why do i bother writing this down anyway im supposed to be shitposting ahha finland makes the dank memes and darude sandstorm xddd
EneT

Lewder wrote:

That sounds lousy as fuck, as if they just gave up half-way because they don't give a fuck about your country.
NotEvenDoomMusic
katso olen suomalainen liian älä lyö minua
IppE
Birdy
IppE
NotEvenDoomMusic
nopein no gain

also hi babbrbebrb

also does that mean

SONIC NOPEIN?
ärtyisä kuin vittu
B1rd
So is this what Brian called "circlejerking"?
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

So is this what Brian called "circlejerking"?
Apparently.
show more