VB cuz C# is overrated
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

I know right?
He's such a nigger.
Eh? Who are you talking to? No seriously
IppE
That was c++ though.

Not that it differs that much with the basics.
Wuxo
Declaring ints, singles, doubles and floats are similar in c# and c/c++ so,
Printf("Dont mind me");
Yoeri
nerd
EneT

Trash Boat wrote:

EneT wrote:

I know right?
He's such a nigger.
Eh? Who are you talking to? No seriously
I was talking to Wojjan and by 'he' I was referring to you. The fact that you replied to that means you already know the answer to your own question. ;)
Wuxo

Yoeri wrote:

nerd
#include<stdio.h>
#include <conio.h>
Main();
{
Printf("Im not a nerd!");
Sleep(2);
Printf("Im a programmer in try);
Getchar();
Return 0;
}
Railey2
CC > C++
Friendan

Yoeri wrote:

kebab
fixed
Wuxo
Removed
Railey2
I miss Aurani
-sev
Turns out he was a kebab so he removed himself
Friendan

Railey2 wrote:

I miss Aurani
I'm going to France so I'll make sure I beat him up when I arrive tomorrow. Actually, I can't, since I don't know what he looks like still.
Lewder
C+= is the best programming language
-sev

Friendan wrote:

I'm going to France
What's wrong with you
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

I was talking to Wojjan and by 'he' I was referring to you. The fact that you replied to that means you already know the answer to your own question. ;)
Lewder
what is context help i have issues with these things i need an adult
EneT

Trash Boat wrote:

-
Trash Boat
Oh that, I know what are you talking about. Can't blame you, tho. Actually that's part of an experiment.
EineKrone
*making the summoning circle*
Summoning Brian, want to talk to you when possible.

(Aurani told me to contact ya)
Hika
Brian, talk to me first. I'm important.
Granger

B1rd wrote:

Eastern European accents are the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB3bDz_v6I8

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... ZPDR0YybW7But seriously, websites like these are the cancer of the internet that need to be extracted with a bloody knife.
What is wrong with it?
B1rd

Granger wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Eastern European accents are the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB3bDz_v6I8

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... ZPDR0YybW7But seriously, websites like these are the cancer of the internet that need to be extracted with a bloody knife.
What is wrong with it?
What is wrong is this outrage culture; SJW bigots attacking, harassing and trying to silence anyone who goes their opinion, saying shit like “Freedom of expression is not absolute, nor is it licence to spew bigotry or hate speech.”.
Yuudachi-kun
Outrage and offended culture - I like that term.
Friendan

Granger wrote:

What is wrong with it?
They have a right to ban you if you "trigger" someone
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/30/ ... rce-heroes
I BELIEVE TOUHOU SHOULD ALLOW YOU TO PLAY AS A MALE CHARACTER
Granger

B1rd wrote:

Granger wrote:

What is wrong with it?
What is wrong is this outrage culture; SJW bigots attacking, harassing and trying to silence anyone who goes their opinion, saying shit like “Freedom of expression is not absolute, nor is it licence to spew bigotry or hate speech.”.
Yeah, but thats what the users on facebook said, not what the writer of the report thinks. So again, what is wrong with that site? And your screenshot simply explains how to use the sites report system, weter SJW's abuse this system is a different matter.
I do find the first bolded sentence of that a bit strange and catered towards SJW's though...

Friendan wrote:

Granger wrote:

What is wrong with it?
Yeah, and? Anyone has the right to ban anyone for whatever reason from their own site.
Nothing wrong with that.
Yuudachi-kun

Friendan wrote:

Granger wrote:

What is wrong with it?
HI KUREI RAY MU IS TRANSMALE OBVIOUSLY
B1rd

Granger wrote:

Yeah, and? Anyone has the right to ban anyone for whatever reason from their own site.
Nothing wrong with that.
The site is condoning that behaviour by reporting on it and making it out to be a big issue. And I never said they shouldn't be allowed to say or do what they want on their site (unlike what they're saying), doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I'm just saying they're degenerates that give humanity a bad name.

Friendan wrote:

Fuck no. Keep males out of Touhou and Zelda as a guy. yeah I'm joking, I mean Link
Bweh

Hika wrote:

Brian, talk to me first. I'm important.

EineKrone wrote:

*making the summoning circle*
Summoning Brian, want to talk to you when possible.

(Aurani told me to contact ya)
So hey, what's with the disregard for the PM function here?
Friendan

Granger wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.
Of course they have the right, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a shit rule.
Granger

B1rd wrote:

Granger wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.
The site is condoning that behaviour by reporting on it and making it out to be a big issue. And I never said they shouldn't be allowed to say or do what they want on their site (unlike what they're saying), doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I'm just saying they're degenerates that give humanity a bad name.

Friendan wrote:

Fuck no. Keep males out of Touhou and Zelda as a guy. yeah I'm joking, I mean Link
Do you think bad behaviour should not be aknowledged and pointed out at all?

I have gotten the impression that this report is written in a neutral tone, as a news report should be, so not taking any side, weter it'd be the the SJW's or the anti gay person's side. Unlike the IGN article Friendan linked which is more SJW leaning.

That said, im going to agree with IGN in this case, as i understand LoZ: Three heroes setting, Zelda and two other heroes go save the world. From what the creator said im not seeing any reason why one of these two other heroes couldnt be female, unless of course these two other heroes are the colored Zeldas from LoZ: Four Swords. (Where'd the fourth link go to then?) I dont care either way, as the sex of your hero doesnt matter at all for the game, id pick a female one for myself if theres one but ultimatively it doesnt matter. Obviously Zelda would remain to be a guy in any case.

Theres males in Touhou already, as example Rinnosuke. Id wager they'd become playable at some point in some game aswell, should they somehow rise in Touhou's popularity rankings.

Friendan wrote:

Granger wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.
Of course they have the right, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a shit rule.
We dont know weter that is actually a thing happening on the site, de facto, theres no rule stating that you get banned for triggering people. If that happens under the wording they have, wouldnt it be the moderator who is SJW here?
Hell, we have some moderators here that exhibit this behaviour, is osu! SJW?
Yuudachi-kun

Granger wrote:

Theres males in Touhou already, as example Rinnosuke. Id wager they'd become playable at some point in some game aswell, should they somehow rise in Touhou's popularity rankings.

You mean the ONE male besides a cloud and a turtle?
Vuelo Eluko
is pyonta not a male
B1rd

Granger wrote:

Do you think bad behaviour should not be aknowledged and pointed out at all?

I have gotten the impression that this report is written in a neutral tone, as a news report should be, so not taking any side, weter it'd be the the SJW's or the anti gay person's side. Unlike the IGN article Friendan linked which is more SJW leaning.
What, people expressing their opinions is 'bad behaviour' is it?

Thankfully that article was somewhat neutral. However the mere fact that it was reporting on the event, someone posting something on their Facebook wall shows its agenda is not. This outrage culture of shaming people for their opinion and trying to get them fired is unacceptable.

Friendan wrote:

We dont know weter that is actually a thing happening on the site, de facto, theres no rule stating that you get banned for triggering people. If that happens under the wording they have, wouldnt it be the moderator who is SJW here?
Hell, we have some moderators here that exhibit this behaviour, is osu! SJW?
We do know. The comment rules tell you to report a comment if it has offended you. And multiple people have complained that their comments have been deleted. That's because SJW's like their echo chambers and can't stand to have it any other way.

Granger wrote:

That said, im going to agree with IGN in this case, as i understand LoZ: Three heroes setting, Zelda and two other heroes go save the world. From what the creator said im not seeing any reason why one of these two other heroes couldnt be female, unless of course these two other heroes are the colored Zeldas from LoZ: Four Swords. (Where'd the fourth link go to then?) I dont care either way, as the sex of your hero doesnt matter at all for the game, id pick a female one for myself if theres one but ultimatively it doesnt matter. Obviously Zelda would remain to be a guy in any case.

I hope not. I only want to play as a female character.

Do you really agree with IGN and the SJW's that every single game needs to have token female charaters or different races for the sole purpose of "not being racist", and to prevent the SJW bitching about it? (not that they buy any of the games). There is no need to have a female character. And honestly if anyone, it's the SJW that are racist, they're the ones constantly going on about race and gender, when it's not like any gamer before actually gave a shit about the gender or race of the characters. The idea that games make people racist is absurd. If the SJW's had their way every game would be boring as fuck. Did you hear Jewnita Sarkeesishekel rant on about how the new Doom was 'too violent'? lol.

Historically most heroes were male anyway. There's nothing wrong with a game actually being accurate on what the gender roles used to be.
Bweh
Link wears a skirt
Granger

B1rd wrote:

What, people expressing their opinions is 'bad behaviour' is it?

Thankfully that article was somewhat neutral. However the mere fact that it was reporting on the event, someone posting something on their Facebook wall shows its agenda is not. This outrage culture of shaming people for their opinion and trying to get them fired is unacceptable.

We do know. The comment rules tell you to report a comment if it has offended you. And multiple people have complained that their comments have been deleted. That's because SJW's like their echo chambers and can't stand to have it any other way.

I hope not. I only want to play as a female character.

Do you really agree with IGN and the SJW's that every single game needs to have token female charaters or different races for the sole purpose of "not being racist", and to prevent the SJW bitching about it? (not that they buy any of the games). There is no need to have a female character. And honestly if anyone, it's the SJW that are racist, they're the ones constantly going on about race and gender, when it's not like any gamer before actually gave a shit about the gender or race of the characters. The idea that games make people racist is absurd. If the SJW's had their way every game would be boring as fuck. Did you hear Jewnita Sarkeesishekel rant on about how the new Doom was 'too violent'? lol.

Historically most heroes were male anyway. There's nothing wrong with a game actually being accurate on what the gender roles used to be.
Whoa there, try staying objective please?

No, expressing your oponion is not bad behaviour, but being bigoted is. Say you dislike gays because their flamboyant behaviour or something is, while a gross generalization, fine, but saying because its a sin or simply because i say/feel so is not. Same goes towards the SJWs, your oponion is wrong and inapporative because i say so

I wouldnt consider the mere reporting of the event SJW or showing its agenda. You might be reading to much into it, it literally just said this happened. Hardly making a big deal out of it is it? For all i know this guy might be a local pastor or other semi important person, if it would be just randomguy24563 there'd not be any report on it, would there?
This kinda shit that some semi important or maybe even just popular person comes into the news because something they said or have done happens all the time... i personally couldnt care less about that person (aswell most other people that get into the news for such things) because they're not relevant to me in any way.

And i agree with you, what SJWs do is sad, nothing more to say about it really.

Have you actually used the comment function or seen it happening? I dont and i dont know. I do know however that the bolded part points toward SJW, but that doesnt mean for sure that the site has a SJWish policy. I havent even seen the comment section for that matter as i use a script blocker.

Why and why so radical? Surely playing as male character wont hurt you or affect the game in any significant way? Pick a different character to play as if you still wouldnt want to play Rinnosuke...

No i dont, obviously, as i stated already: I dont care about the sex of video game characters. Unless the games story/mechanics involves their sex in some way, a example would be in a RPG a female character being able to charm that guard while a male character couldnt. Or maybe the other way around, the guard is gay and the player overhears that somehow somewhere. Totally could see it happenening in open world RPGs like Skyrim.
Like theres no reason to include female characters, theres no reason to exclude them, so theres that.
And nah, SJWs are not racist. They're exactly not doing this, hating other people on the grounds of their different skin color. They're not much better though with their hating other people on the grounds what you say is not what i say. Its equally stupid.

Yeah, most heroes of IRL were male, but you cant appeal for reallife in a video game with fantasy setting, are here Hylians? Amphibian people? What not? Also, like you say, most, how is it inaccurate if theres maybe one girl applying there and landing in Links group?

Baah, too hot to agrue. I just wanna sit in my freezer.
Frankly, all people with extreme (into any direction) views are strange to me, why must you all be so hateful?
Friendan
check ur quotes br1d
NotEvenDoomMusic

Friendan wrote:

Vuelo Eluko
found this old video of myself and thought wow it wasnt taken with a shitty webcam looks awesome

show more