forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Wojjan

I laughed at all of Joshiraku's threads and all of them were locked, girls this is not how I raised you.
IppE
IME input is magic.

魔法ですよ

sup wojjan
Topic Starter
Wojjan
morning bob
Yuudachi-kun

Wojjan wrote:

morning bob
Who the fuck are you
IppE

Kheldragar wrote:

Who the fuck are you
So you never read OP?
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Who the fuck are you
So you never read OP?
Why would I in a few year old chat thread
Trash Boat
Did I miss- what happened to the title?
EneT
wtf
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Kheldragar wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

morning bob
Who the fuck are you
hi im like the gay gordon ramsay of off-topic its nice to meet u. (By which I mean die in a ditch cis 7-digit profile scum)
i can tell we're gonna be besties (you pink friday looking ass acceptance-seeking harlot)
nobody post dancing lolis if this bitch leaves ok?
Zelda
sup wojjan
EneT
You're pretty cool.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Hi 7-digit profile scum i mean Renamon i mean Zelda how have you been

** Wojjan leans in to kiss, but never actually kisses you and just makes lip noises in either ear while your cheeks touch **

its so good to see u
Trash Boat
Hi Patchouli
Zelda
Been building lego robots. I've literally lost control of my life.
deadbeat
oh shit, Wojjan is back. sup
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Trash Boat wrote:

Hi Patchouli

good isyo battler077
-sev
what the fuck
EneT
You're probably going to be gone again after today anyways.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Ok pretend like stephen fry is doing a documentary on zen monks in the afterlife, that kind of calm smug voice for this post:

"Here, we see the oldfag retreat from its former territory, shunned by the younger members of its clan after his endless hunt on the prairie. Yet, sure as the sun rises in the east, too the oldfag shall return in like, a fucking week - give or take a few days. This all-encompassing process is nature in its truest form, but the natives of this tribe know it under the ethnic 4-kanji idiom "触手強姦" [shoku-shu-gō-kan], which roughly translates to 'Having better shit to do.'"
EneT
I don't like the name of this thread now though; can you at least change it to something less gay before you leave again?
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Literally the first suggestion you make is good enough for me. Hit it girl. Hit it. HIT ME. YES DADDY.
EneT
OH SHIT THE PRESSURE IS ON ME!!

GIMME A SEC
Yoeri
Too late
Friendan
xd i know who wojjan is you dont xd newfug
EneT
Eh I can't think of anything anyways.
Friendan
name it erp thread :-)
EneT
^ I like that.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
You like that, Babe? ;) EDIT: EAUGH THAT EMOJI MOVED AT ME
EneT
Well now my name is on it I'm completely fine with that.
Friendan
Gay marriage is now legal in all states of the United States
Bweh

Wojjan wrote:

I laughed at all of Joshiraku's threads and all of them were locked, girls this is not how I raised you.
I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU

No but seriously you've been completely absent in my upbringing the hell are you talkin about
Trash Boat
Is he coming back as a FM? Because I want to confirm something
piruchan

Trash Boat wrote:

Is he coming back as a FM? Because I want to confirm something
Wait, Wojjan is a guy?
Trash Boat
Honestly, idka.
EneT
Trash Boat isn't really good with his "he's/hers".
Yuudachi-kun
Wojjan is trans please respect thon's pronouns.
Bweh
Wojjan is a dog composed mostly of carbon
Yuudachi-kun
I'm composed mostly of protons
Topic Starter
Wojjan
I think you got caught up in tenets I never really stood for but were appendixed into my Righteous Gospel because of this game of telephone that went like:
*le me on le OT ➜ dadkun nazimod align 1 level 4 grid left ➜ Ephemeral's very bad decisions guidance ➜ eaten by a stray dog called Shellghost ➜ MrColor was involved? ➜ it probably passed Ph0X before it reached you i don't really know ➜ Brain AO.

also Wojjan is a polysexual princess and my sadomasochistic ratboy fursona. He is a budding author who isn't really making it in life and in his spare time takes drugs, falls asleep, and wakes up to write down what happened in his dreams. Over time he comes to terms with his closeted homosexuality as his dreams take to the vulgar, depraved, up to the point where he fantasises about being "raped gay", and even though he hates his subconscious for it - his dream diary blog posts about this kind of black-gutted gritty danger get more hits than all others. All it takes is a soft guy for him to open up. Someone who can make him feel comforted and play his muse as he figures out both what to do with himself and what to do with adult life; now does ANYBODY PLEASE want to e-rp with me
EneT
Whatever happened to the electrons?
show more