forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Gambler

IppE wrote:

You just can't handle a real woman on top of you.
Nah, the woman would get tired too quickly for Aurani to lay back. He's gonna have to work it afterwards.
Aurani
If you can find me an ideal woman, I'd gladly be on the bottom. Usually, all you can find are whiny and shy little girls, and those mongrels aren't worthy of being above me.
The Gambler

Aurani wrote:

If you can find me an ideal woman, I'd gladly be on the bottom. Usually, all you can find are whiny and shy little girls, and those mongrels aren't worthy of being above me.
Do these requirements fit you? (Pay attention to the lyrics)

Aurani
I'll take that as an insult. :p
The Gambler

Aurani wrote:

I'll take that as an insult. :p
Well, there goes my sincerity..
Aurani
So, what was the meaning behind those lyrics? I couldn't understand half of them, and cba pulling a new tab to check.
IppE
Aurani needs some of this

Aurani
If only you knew how far I'd go to crucify that thing.
B1rd

IppE wrote:

Aurani needs some of this

Is that a parody
The Gambler
Aurani, just list what you what to find in an ideal girl. We can't guess your needs forever.
Aurani
What I'd like to know is why everyone who ever links Serbian music always finds the fags and utter retards, instead of actual music.....

...oh wait, it's because every moron that lives in this country listens to shit like that and takes pride in knowing who those common whores slept with on a daily basis.

If only I could go back 80 years in the past... if only.

The Gambler wrote:

Aurani, just list what you what to find in an ideal girl. We can't guess your needs forever.
If I'd tell every mongrel what my tastes are, I wouldn't be Aurani.
EneT
I have a basement full of different kinds of hoes. I think you'd be able to find one that suits your preferences.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

What I'd like to know is why everyone who ever links Serbian music always finds the fags and utter retards, instead of actual music.....

...oh wait, it's because every moron that lives in this country listens to shit like that and takes pride in knowing who those common whores slept with on a daily basis.

If only I could go back 80 years in the past... if only.
:3

Have some Finnish music.

Aurani
Reminds me of my elementary school days. Going to the bakery during recess while a friend is blasting it on his phone through the town.

Hardcore shit, I tell you.
IppE
Hardcore as fuck.
The Gambler

Aurani wrote:

Reminds me of my elementary school days. Going to the bakery during recess while a friend is blasting it on his phone through the town.

Hardcore shit, I tell you.
Reminds me of the same thing, but my friend and I would be joyriding in his car while we buy food during lunch break.
Aurani
Not everyone had a private driver to drive around the town during elementary school. :p
Bloody Maple leaf money.

Oh, and to answer your earlier question - it would be the same personality as mine. Well, not the same, but at least resembling it in one way or another. I thought you'd guess it by all my narcissistic remarks.
The Gambler

Aurani wrote:

Oh, and to answer your earlier question - it would be the same personality as mine. Well, not the same, but at least resembling it in one way or another. I thought you'd guess it by all my narcissistic remarks.
I had a feeling but I had to try ;P

Aurani wrote:

Not everyone had a private driver to drive around the town during elementary school. :p
Bloody Maple leaf money.
Nah, that was during high school. Who has a private driver at elementary anyway? And he worked for that car, just so you know.

Also, afternoon street racing is fun. Because of him I see it almost as regularly as I wanted to.
DeletedUser_3905941
Yoeri
Remove that autoplay you little shit
DeletedUser_3905941
soz
IppE

RedPanda wrote:

Daily reminder that this is the osu! community, and YOU are a part of it.
While I generally dislike how peppy does things, I hope he publicly shits on that petition and doesn't unban that korean wanker.
Aurani
I believe it's some kind of FG fad to lick Nazimanzee's scrotum and plead for an unban.

Don't worry, it'll pass.
IppE
But it's boring if it just silently gets brushed under the rug. I want peppy to shit on these idiots.
Aurani
Ban them all!

Muahahahaha
IppE
new page hype for no actual reason

The Gambler
All hail Aurani as ultimate mod.
IppE
No.

Even automedic would be a better mod.

No trash boat, you are not fit for a mod either
NotEvenDoomMusic
Mod my map
IppE
EneT

The Gambler wrote:

All hail Aurani as ultimate mod.
Aurani would be a shit mod tbh.
Aurani
So good for this place that it'd turn around and become the ultimate shit, yes.

I'd also have to sully my dignity and value as a human being to accept that kind of position. I envy Brian's foolishness.
EneT
My friend is such an amazing interior designer. Wtf is this even?

Bweh
I don't know much about interior design but KFC NIGGA deserves some points.
EneT
The KFC was my own touch.
Friendan
looks like a KFC mega-restaurant to me.
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Mod my map
,od ,y bu,er
AutoMedic
nigga chicken
-sev

The Gambler wrote: