forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
Not me, that's for sure. I havent used my ask in a while
Hika
I wanna lie and say me but I already know you're gay.
Friendan
It seems that Gawker Media (owner of Kotaku) is going to be destroyed by non other than Hulk Hogan
http://www.businessinsider.com/hulk-hog ... any-2015-6
Lewder
gawker has the most popular most shit sites on the internet and i dont know why people read it
funnily enough their "feminist" website has the most informative articles but are plagued by feminist opinions and le trendy writing style of swearwords and slang because "we're so hip and cool we don't need to put effort into our writing this way it looks more down to earth pls ignore the fact that it makes us look retarded"
Friendan
Sounds a lot like Sony's E3 conferences. I watched some of the worst moments of E3 through the years and a lot of really cringey unfunny jokes are made by them. Then they try to appeal to the "hardcore gamers".
B1rd

Friendan wrote:

It seems that Gawker Media (owner of Kotaku) is going to be destroyed by non other than Hulk Hogan
http://www.businessinsider.com/hulk-hog ... any-2015-6
Good riddance.

Lewder wrote:

gawker has the most popular most shit sites on the internet and i dont know why people read it
funnily enough their "feminist" website has the most informative articles but are plagued by feminist opinions and le trendy writing style of swearwords and slang because "we're so hip and cool we don't need to put effort into our writing this way it looks more down to earth pls ignore the fact that it makes us look retarded"
And what's worse is when they exploit and indoctrinate children to push their retarded feminist ideologies, because they know they'll get more attention that way. Disgusting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
SaigonAlice
Wait, what feminist articles? not a really a fan of Kotaku to begin with but
edit: oh right Jezebel. I like that site.
Yuudachi-kun
Saigonalice why did you come to these forums in the first place if you never even played osu
Friendan
I bet it gets lonely in Australia
Edit: http://kotaku.com/worth-reading-games-s ... 1710909427
Oh no
SaigonAlice

Kheldragar wrote:

Saigonalice why did you come to these forums in the first place if you never even played osu
Because you're all lovable assholes dammit.
Also the forum design is pretty unique.
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Because you're all lovable assholes dammit.
No really, I'm curious as to how someone who picked up the game for maybe 1 hour at most one day now posts a lot on the forums.
Bweh
I really only stuck to this game because the last forum I frequented went to shit.

Yeah, at least there were threads back then you could contribute to.
SaigonAlice

Kheldragar wrote:

No really, I'm curious as to how someone who picked up the game for maybe 1 hour at most one day now posts a lot on the forums.
because i don't like beatclicker games? there really isn't much to it.
Lewder
im here because off-topic here is a pretty pleasant circle-jerk at times and because it's full of weebs as-is it leaves many normies at bay, also moderation is cool i can have fun and just expect a locked thread at worst
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

because i don't like beatclicker games? there really isn't much to it.
Then why did you stick around
Lewder
also stop complaining about the off-topic section having people who want to not talk about osu!, it's not like we're shitting down the rest of the forums by shitposting a literal containment board
BackOffMe50ft
what if Brian just locked things without saying anything
Bweh

Lewder wrote:

im here because off-topic here is a pretty pleasant circle-jerk at times and because it's full of weebs as-is it leaves many normies at bay, also moderation is cool i can have fun and just expect a locked thread at worst
I could hand around bans if you want
Lewder
i mean we dont even get post count when we post in off-topic, that should be the giveaway that posts in here are not and are not expected to be related to the game in any way
Lewder

Brian OA wrote:

Lewder wrote:

I could hand around bans if you want
but then wed have to post the funny hot pockets for free dog and nobody wants that its a terrible meme that disrespects a crucial part of a discussion platform
BackOffMe50ft
watch this I know how to make Kelly mad
you have to say this:
I play osu
SaigonAlice

Kheldragar wrote:

Then why did you stick around
I uninstalled osu! if that's what you're asking, but I don't think that's what you're asking, so what are you talking about?
Bweh

Lewder wrote:

but then wed have to post the funny hot pockets for free dog and nobody wants that its a terrible meme that disrespects a crucial part of a discussion platform
sifting through pages of dick-sucking and shitposting isn't much better, mind you.
BackOffMe50ft
Brian why don't you have an askfm so that people can ask you meaningless and pointless questions all day in hopes you answer them
Friendan

BackOffMe50ft wrote:

what if Brian just locked things without saying anything
I would imagine threads would start popping up asking why they were locked (there already has been some).
Shitposting >>>> nothing imo
Bweh

BackOffMe50ft wrote:

Brian why don't you have an askfm so that people can ask you meaningless and pointless questions all day in hopes you answer them
http://ask.fm/BrianOA
BackOffMe50ft
it wants me to make an account to ask questions
Brian, what should I do
Bweh
give up
BackOffMe50ft
yes sir. *salutes*

so should I treat this thread as your ask fm

also I lied. I made an account already
Lewder

Brian OA wrote:

Lewder wrote:

sifting through pages of dick-sucking and shitposting isn't much better, mind you.
but i love dicksucking and shitposting
should i just go back to being rude to everyone so its dick-kicking and shitposting
Bweh
Use your own head.
Aurani

olivia272 wrote:

YOU shouDLD like WRIte to me ! sometime. Because I think it's ruuude FOR you to not ?M PM me. hawh
I've been hauling 3766 books from one room to a bloody truck for the past 10 hours, I think you should respond first, my lady.
IppE

Lewder wrote:

posts in here are not and are not expected to be related to the game in any way
GD isn't supposed to be related to the game either.
Aurani

Kaienyuu wrote:

I don't even know what could make me happy anymore. I don't think I've felt truly happy in a long, long time.
Right.
PM me so we can discuss it in private if you wish - I'd love to at least try and help.
SaigonAlice
I'll pray to jesus for Kaienyuu.

Jesus, please help Kaienyuu find happiness. And no, that's not incentive for you to send another suburban white christian to try to convert his heathen ass.

Amen.

ALSO IPPE 2 CRUEL
IppE

SaigonAlice wrote:

ALSO IPPE 2 CRUEL
?
SaigonAlice
IppE
That's your fault for not asking actual questions. Goddamn fake prisoner descendant.
Hika
I am enjoying my day off. Thank you for asking guys!
-sev

Aurani wrote:

Right.
PM me so we can discuss it in private if you wish - I'd love to at least try and help.
Yeah I'll do that sometime, thanks.
show more