forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Friendan

B1rd wrote:

I haven't seen that type of bigoted behaviour here anywhere close to that degree. Could you link that thread? I want to read it fully.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 52&page=22
Aurani
That guy at the end DOES raise a point in regards to Tera fanservice shit. Absolutely disgusting.
Friendan
He does, however, the mods on that site are retarded
you can get banned for saying "PC master race" because it's mean or something
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Yuudachi-kun
And now I know enough to never use Neogaf because it appears to be a hugbox.
Zelda

BrokenArrow wrote:

Not saying your statement is entirely false but having some kind of age restriction can definitely be helpful to create an environment for higher quality discussions. For example, when I read some posts over on reddit/r/buildapc/ I just wanna vomit because of how uneducated some people there are. In contrast, this thread has been very helpful to me and many other people and there is a lot less bullshit being spread.
But I agree, the circlejerking is pretty strong in some parts of the forum.

Also shoutout to Zelda for being a nice person.
Eh, I just happen to have a domain and a webserver that lets me create an unlimited amount of email addresses. Giving you one seemed like less trouble than looking for a free service than neogaf doesn't know about.

I'm sure you can find some uneducated people there too, though. Age or "non-free" email address does not equal education.

Aurani wrote:

That guy at the end DOES raise a point in regards to Tera fanservice shit. Absolutely disgusting.
I was going to embed this picture, but then I remembered that peppy's phone browser crashes if he looks at pictures above 3MB.

TERA is the biggest disappointment I've ever experienced in video games.
Aurani
Even if we completely ignore those disgusting lolis and that fanservice, there are still the gameplay mechanics - a lot of people say Tera is "difficult". That's just because they have no idea what they're talking about. Difficult does NOT equal unforgiving. Just because there is a one-shot mechanic present doesn't make it difficult - the moment you master it, it's done, bam, easy as Hell to repeat.

I would rather suffocate myself with the paper I'm holding right now, than play that game.
Zelda
They seriously still say that TERA is difficult, really ?
It was kind of difficult (for an MMO, still very little difficulty if you compare it to, say, Super Meat Boy) in the beginning when it was just released and still very much a P2P game, but it's only gone downhill since it went F2P and they started nerfing everything into the ground. Nowadays it's literally the easiest piece of shit you could decide to play.
B1rd

Friendan wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I haven't seen that type of bigoted behaviour here anywhere close to that degree. Could you link that thread? I want to read it fully.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 52&page=22
There is actually a dialogue going on there, so it doesn't seem like too much of a hugbox.

Aurani wrote:

Are some loli's in maid outfits really that off putting? I don't see the big issue.
EneT
I play minecraft n minecraft is2hard4me I alweys get killed by the spooky skeletuns n the weerd penus llukin monstur so ofc Tera is hard4me.
Aurani
When you farm money on horny teenagers who want to have their personal loli - yes, quite off-putting.
EneT
I think High Elf caters horny teenagers alot more than the loli race.
B1rd
Guys like roleplay as cute anime girls. It's pretty much a fact. I don't blame the developers for making their game appeal to their demographic.
Aurani
They have the right to do whatever they like with their game, but it's also my right to say that those same actions are disgusting and sad, to say the least.
Friendan

Aurani wrote:

Even if we completely ignore those disgusting lolis and that fanservice, there are still the gameplay mechanics - a lot of people say Tera is "difficult". That's just because they have no idea what they're talking about. Difficult does NOT equal unforgiving. Just because there is a one-shot mechanic present doesn't make it difficult - the moment you master it, it's done, bam, easy as Hell to repeat.

I would rather suffocate myself with the paper I'm holding right now, than play that game.
I feel like this sums up Vindictus pretty well as well. Until you get some rich Saudi with a pet and costmetics who dies every 5 seconds and uses paid group revives each time he dies.
DeletedUser_4041880
Trash Boat
Ice to see you again, Frostei.
BrokenArrow
Something something Scarlet Blade
AutoMedic
im still downloading dirty bomb, i hope this can be interesting since im a big fan of team fortress :)
Lewder
dirty bomb sounds like a funny urban dictionary sex definition
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

dirty bomb sounds like a funny urban dictionary sex definition
oh no
DeletedUser_3905941
he's back
AutoMedic
god no
EneT
Hi AutoMedic.
Hi person I don't know.
Aurani
Boy oh boy do some people have the guts to compare my work to theirs. Simple-minded mongrels.
Zelda

B1rd wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Are some loli's in maid outfits really that off putting? I don't see the big issue.
I don't think the maid outfits are the big issue there, more like this or this kind of shit.
Lewder
fuck are you getting so pissy for its not like this place could be any worse
fucking weebs i swear
AutoMedic
yep, he's back and from the looks of it there's no stopping him

let me just call trash boat
Lewder
i was actually planning to get banned by posting my dick on here but i realise its enough to make you know that one day you could just stumble upon something beautiful and then never see me again
EneT

Lewder wrote:

i was actually planning to get banned by posting my dick on here but i realise its enough to make you know that one day you could just stumble upon something beautiful and then never see me again
I keep looking at this and I just can't seem to make sense of what you're saying. You have all your past, present and future tenses all jumbled up.
Lewder
haha look at my monolingual bitching ignore the fact that i cant communicate unless other people learn my inversatile language
AutoMedic

EneT wrote:

Lewder wrote:

I keep looking at this and I just can't seem to make sense of what you're saying. You have all your past, present and future tenses all jumbled up.
brian and lewder has a sort of love/hate relationship. thank me later
EneT
Okay.
AutoMedic

EneT wrote:

Okay.
can you kinda get the image here

in a nutshell, that guy's an asshole. a lovable asshole
SaigonAlice
Actually I was also trying to get myself banned with my scathing reply to sayakai and my signature.
Obviously it didn't work. Sigh. I really need to concentrate on my studies this week.
EneT
Yeah I get the image; he already made a lovable, troll-y image of himself to me with that top comment. ^
-sev

SaigonAlice wrote:

Actually I was also trying to get myself banned with my scathing reply to sayakai and my signature.
Obviously it didn't work. Sigh. I really need to concentrate on my studies this week.
Try harder
EneT

SaigonAlice wrote:

You need to post outside of OT that's why, you don't get done for shit in OT.
Lewder
pai denbt
AutoMedic

Kaienyuu wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

Try harder
post dicks and dragons and sex
EneT
Ey wtf with that signature? ^
show more