ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

Kheldragar wrote:

I had fun.

I miss rrtyui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPAFp66p7nI every time I watch one of these, my faith in society just gets lower and lower.
Birdy

Kheldragar wrote:

I had fun.

This is the original The Sims, right?

My, how times have changed.
UnderminE

B1rd wrote:

I'm going to play some Killing Floor 2 with a coffee in Mara's memory.
;_;

Friendan wrote:

what's up with all these old off-topicers coming back on
Sorry but, do I know you? So many new people around here ugh
Birdy
Morning, Miney.
UnderminE
Morning SNB

and Jazzz
SaigonAlice
morning? it's 8pm here. either way, greetings SNB and minE. god bless.

t/125813&start=0
Ugh I was so flamboyant and embarrassing back then. I feel like punching myself in the face - I mean the first poster after me didn't deserve being shitted on. Jesus.
Aurani
What I want to know is how Archer managed to defeat the glassesfag in 2 hits of his shitty swords, while Saber got utterly raped by him during their first encounter.
Also, Shirou can totally stand his ground against him, because plot reasons. Fucking Hell.
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

What I want to know is how Archer managed to defeat the glassesfag in 2 hits of his shitty swords, while Saber got utterly raped by him during their first encounter.
Also, Shirou can totally stand his ground against him, because plot reasons. Fucking Hell.
Kuzuki has trained himself with a technique for most of his natural life that would pretty much kill anyone in CQC + Caster reinforced his fists with magic so he can kill Servants. So it is stated in ataraxia. The thing is that it's much like a one-trick pony—Saber herself stated that she already knows how his technique works so she could easily overtake him in a second encounter.

Archers don't need to get close and are already aware of his shit anyway so Kuzuki can't do jack shit. Rider wouldn't have gotten steam rolled had she been aware; only Servant Kuzuki wouldn't be able to really touch would be Berserker because extra lives and you can't touch the guy without an A-rank attack.
Aurani
Speaking of A-rank attacks and Zerker's massively overpowered ability - Gil's GoB is ranked anywhere from A++ to E, and it is even stated on the wiki that most of the weapons inside of it are NOT Phantasms in their own right, making them just weapons of value that he collected, and nothing else.
Thing is, in the anime, Gil pumped Zerker FULL of them, shaving off 3/4 of his lives JUST with them, even though Zerker's ability description says that he CANNOT be harmed by any attacks lower than A+, and even if one manages to kill him with a specific attack, Zerker becomes "immune" to it, meaning he can't be killed with it a second time.

That's a rather shitty inconsistency then, since Gil's GoB counts as only 1 Phantasm, so for plot reasons, they had to give every weapon inside of it the status of a Phantasm, meaning that he could kill Zerker without any problems. That's not how it works, goddamnit....
Sure, if he pulled every "special" (a.k.a. stolen Phantasm) weapon out of it, he could've killed him 6 times in total (to my knowledge, it's 5 weapons with a rank of A+ or higher, plus GoB as a separate Phantasm to kill him with), but he COULDN'T have killed him 12 times + the 13th time when he overcame his own legend. That's just bullshit.

Edit:
Nevermind, I'm a retard. He has Harpe, which would've been enough to kill Zerker like any other ordinary servant.
I still call bullshit on the anime fight, though.
Blue Stig

Friendan wrote:

what's up with all these old off-topicers coming back on
FINALLY SOME HOPE!

Kheldragar wrote:

I have a 3ds I don't ever use.
Phoenix Wright trilogy.
Play it.
UnderminE
UBW is going so bad that I kinda miss DEEN's shitty movie
Bweh
ufotable has taken a lot of liberty with UBW so some shit happens here and there that was never supposed to happen.
UnderminE
Lots of fillers, dull characters, empty scenes with no BGM at all and lots of cutscenes for the sake of BD sells. In the end ufotable will earn a shit load of money though. I hope they won't ruin Heaven's Feel by trying to connect HF to Fate/Zero with lots of filler scenes, like how they did in UBW. I'm tired of seeing Kiritsugu once in every 2 episodes, come on he is nothing more than a rotten corpse.
Friendan

SaigonAlice wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/125813&start=0
Ugh I was so flamboyant and embarrassing back then. I feel like punching myself in the face - I mean the first poster after me didn't deserve being shitted on. Jesus.
Jesus, I can safely say that I was worse on this website and on the first forums I went to back when I was what, 10? 11?
Bweh

UnderminE wrote:

Lots of fillers, dull characters, empty scenes with no BGM at all and lots of cutscenes for the sake of BD sells. In the end ufotable will earn a shit load of money though. I hope they won't ruin Heaven's Feel by trying to connect HF to Fate/Zero with lots of filler scenes, like how they did in UBW. I'm tired of seeing Kiritsugu once in every 2 episodes, come on he is nothing more than a rotten corpse.
The main problem is that Fate/Zero brought in most of the fanbase. That, and that this is a 2-cour show and there isn't much left to put in so they gotta fill er up.

Heaven's Feel sucks dick on its own; the best they can do is not beat around the bush and get to the climax and go ahead and animate the dead ends while they're at it because most of HF is just cooking and sexing Sakura.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

I had fun.

I miss rrtyui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPAFp66p7nI every time I watch one of these, my faith in society just gets lower and lower.
I decided to leave the house on autopilot and see what happens if they're left on their own for awhile.
Friendan

B1rd wrote:

I like watching this guy but sometimes I feel like he goes on and on. brb, gonna go eat a bunch and not exercise so I can get healthy - wait, I can't, because Daddy Chipotle told me I can't eat too much :x :x :x :x
Kaona
I swear 2015 is the year that anime with so much potential completely goes to shit by the end.

Already happened with Tokyo Ghoul and Aldnoah.Zero which was bad enough, and looks like my beloved UBW is going down the same route T__T
Yuudachi-kun
2011/2012 was the last good year for anime.

It's also the last year I watched a new anime.
-sev
Fucking Jews won't let me mod my game.

UnderminE

Brian OA wrote:

The main problem is that Fate/Zero brought in most of the fanbase. That, and that this is a 2-cour show and there isn't much left to put in so they gotta fill er up.

Heaven's Feel sucks dick on its own; the best they can do is not beat around the bush and get to the climax and go ahead and animate the dead ends while they're at it because most of HF is just cooking and sexing Sakura.
HF is good because Ilya. And Kirei. I'm sure ufotable will fuck all the Ilya part and just focus on sexing Sakura. They might throw some Kirei flashbacks all over the movie as well, like how they did with Kiritsugu.
B1rd
Sakura is such a f*cking slut I hate her so much.
Birdy

B1rd wrote:

Get banned fucker.
Yuudachi-kun
The usb for my tablet died and now I need to wait until Tuesday for the new one to arrive.

I haven't missed a day of osu in 5 months.
Bweh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Get banned fucker.
no wormsluts

UnderminE wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

HF is good because Ilya. And Kirei. I'm sure ufotable will fuck all the Ilya part and just focus on sexing Sakura. They might throw some Kirei flashbacks all over the movie as well, like how they did with Kiritsugu.
I just want to watch those based fights animated once and for all.
IppE

Kheldragar wrote:

You live a sad life.
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

You live a sad life.
I dunno, I kind of enjoy that time. Do you suggest I spend two hours a day doing something I hate?
Bweh
all in good measure nyuggah
Friendan

Kheldragar wrote:

steal mh4u and play it while you wait
Yuudachi-kun

Friendan wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

steal mh4u and play it while you wait
I have TOONTOWN and PUZZLE PIRATES and EVE ONLINE to keep me company while I cry.
Vuelo Eluko
plex pls
Yuudachi-kun
820,000,000 for a plex -> too lazy to afk ishtar rat
Vuelo Eluko
how the fuck is it so high it was like 1/3 that
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

how the fuck is it so high it was like 1/3 that
Pirate battleships are also like the same price and not over 1 billion anymore. I think I heard from someone that the drops for deadspace type items increased so more people had cash to pay for plex on the market.
Friendan
ten bucks says flood of threads about to come in
Yuudachi-kun

Friendan wrote:

ten bucks says flood of threads about to come in
Why you do dis
Friendan
eww a black 3DS
provided proof that the hand is mine this time
Yuudachi-kun

Friendan wrote:

eww a black 3DS