forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
piruchan
I miss Winek
Yuudachi-kun
I thought that was only for DIFFICULTY calculations. And that if you add more of the same type of difficulty to a map, the diff will still go up to a point until it stops no matter how long you make the map.

And difficulty != pp, it's only correlated.
Vuelo Eluko
Oh of course, there's more than star rating involved in pp calc, but i did specifically say 'slightly easier' than the hard part at the end, which considering those jumps are near-impossible, would still be very difficult. the other factors include object count, which would be the same whether they are easily spaced/placed or made very hard, as long as its easier than the hardest part, circles vs sliders, etc. doesnt matter it would be worth the same for a much harder map. this phenomenon happens at all star ratings.

essentially in my first example comparing iron to middle of the night, they may not be that close in diff [5.2 vs 4.5] but compared to the hardest parts of remote control, if those are 5 star, the middle 330x combo honestly watching the replay most of it just looks piss easy compared to the hard parts so like.. 2 stars in comparison.. so even if you made that part 2 times harder, there would be no gain on star rating or pp.

basically... overrated maps gonna be overrated, you can't just limit to saying the only overrated maps are the ones you've personally fc'd, they are just also overrated in the same way, just significantly easier.

best friendS is a much much better example for this than remote control tbh, theres so few people who can pull remote control dt off.
Yuudachi-kun

Listen to this amazing music.

Riince wrote:

so even if you made that part 2 times harder, there would be no gain on star rating or pp.
I'm not sure about that "no increase in pp" part. I think it would still increase the pp gains, even if by some small amount. Look at "Battle for everyone's souls" vs Koigokoro. I think souls peaks at a far harder difficulty than Koigokoro yet it gives less pp for a higher acc since the first 400 combo are almost trivial. I can't speak for DT maps I haven't played.
olivia272

Kheldragar wrote:

Listen to this amazing music.
It's a Finnish song.

Yuudachi-kun
I am aware (It was mostly about the video). Have more.

olivia272
It's a shame that he passed away. I listened to Kari's songs a lot when I was younger.

Now that we are in this topic:

IppE
olivia272
Trash Boat
So my sister just came back from her trip on Europe. She visited many places and countries such as London, France, Spain, Italy, etc. She brought many stuff, but most of it were chocolates. That was fun for her, I guess.
Aurani
Did you just write "London" and then name countries? Do you consider London a country, or are you just not knowledgeable enough to say "Great Britain" instead of "London"? :p
olivia272
He wrote "places and countries such as...".
Trash Boat

olivia272 wrote:

He wrote "places and countries such as...".
Exactly what she said. Thanks m8
Aurani
Don't leech off of her. It was still logically inconsistent. Just because it was correct, doesn't mean it makes sense. Why the shit did you write London and not Great Britain, if you named COUNTRIES after that?
-sev
It's that time of the month again
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Don't leech off of her. It was still logically inconsistent. Just because it was correct, doesn't mean it makes sense. Why the shit did you write London and not Great Britain, if you named COUNTRIES after that?
Because those pirates don't need any more ego boost, that's why.
FuZ
Great Britain is not a country anyway, it's a boat
Yuudachi-kun

Aurani wrote:

He said places and countries and listed a place first and country second.
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Because those pirates don't need any more ego boost, that's why.
You know how our beloved Filipino would say:
Ayyy lmao

FuZ38100 wrote:

Great Britain is not a country anyway
It's a collection of kingdoms, just like France.
Trash Boat
Apparently you can win games if you participate in online tourneys

Vapor
the country name you are looking for is united kingdom, great britain is just the bigger island and does not include northern ireland
Yuudachi-kun

Vapor wrote:

the country name you are looking for is united kingdom, great britain is just the bigger island and does not include northern ireland
British Isles > United Kingdom of Greatbritan and Northern Ireland > Great Britan > England
AutoMedic
Good Morning
Dainesl
Or you could be like everyone else and use the terms interchangeably, like I do, despite living in the UK \:D/ (or was it Great Britain...or the British Isles...or England...err...oops I forgot)
Trash Boat
it's good night for me but hey
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

Apparently you can win games if you participate in online tourneys

trash boat, you're the worst
Yuudachi-kun

Dainesl wrote:

Or you could be like everyone else and use the terms interchangeably, like I do, despite living in the UK \:D/ (or was it Great Britain...or the British Isles...or England...err...oops I forgot)
I am apalled and offended. You ever hear about a Glasgow Kiss, son?
Trash Boat
eh, why?
AutoMedic
because that game is bad

and you should feel bad for owning or playing it
Aurani

Vapor wrote:

Who the shit cares about a parcel with 200 Irishmen living on it.

#JeSuisFalkland
#WakeUp
#BushIstEinNazi
Yuudachi-kun
The murals in Northern Ireland are interesting.
Trash Boat
was that or:
Portal 2(already have it)
Dead Island collection(nah)
Dead Rising 2 pack(cant handle it)
BIT TRIP Void(not a big fan)
AWESOMENAUTS(Not so awesome IMO)
Saints Row IV Full pack(cant handle it either)
AutoMedic
You should feel good for owning SRIV. Game is good
B1rd
So I recently had fun with my old Runescape account. It's funny how I can have fun mindlessly chopping trees for hours, I wish I could apply this to other stuff.
Trash Boat
Does Minecraft ring a bell to you? just saying
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

Does Minecraft ring a bell to you? just saying

In other news

Yuudachi-kun
Satori was my waifu.
IppE

Kheldragar wrote:

was my waifu.
B1rd