forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Mommy loves you too.
Friendan
are you guys colorblind? It's pink, similar to the darker gradient area of the osu! logo

Kheldragar wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/323769?m=0
this map is horrible, but it gives good penis points. 62 penis points no shame was my top rank like 8 months ago
Yuudachi-kun
Tell Marky I said gu.
Trash Boat
Riince and repeat, guys. Riince and repeat.
Friendan

Kheldragar wrote:

Tell Marky I said gu.
he said "Bruh. What are you talking about?"
Yuudachi-kun
My phone just instantly jumped from 18% to 2% what
Trash Boat

Kheldragar wrote:

My phone just instantly jumped from 18% to 2% what
Kheldragar's phone next Azer 2016
DeletedUser_4041880

:(
IppE
Another skin for planefu completed.

Birdy

Frostei wrote:

:(
Pokemon Adamantium confirmed.
Trash Boat
More like Pokémon Vibranium
IppE
We real plane games now.

Yuudachi-kun
Remember to always use the green cross code because I won't be there when you cross the road.
DeletedUser_4041880
Trash Boat
Granger
Thats one neat 404 page.
Ceph23
Remember when there were so many jumpscare bait links scattered in the interwebs?
Yeah I do.
Those things just aren't "cool" now I guess.
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

OMG, really?
You fucking stalker. S-stop following me around you lewd, perverted beast
xch00F
AutoMedic
What the fuck I was just eating spicy noodles when I saw a thread that got locked
Lilac
Uhh...
Birdy

Lilac wrote:

Uhh...
Been a while, huh? Welcome back.
Aurani
That feeling when a 30 kilo pup wakes you up by walking over your face and chest. At least he didn't hit the balls.
Trash Boat

AutoMedic wrote:

You fucking stalker. S-stop following me around you lewd, perverted beast
WTF I just noticed that thing existed at all, chill out a bit man
Vuelo Eluko
_index 609 pp

im so fucking done
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

_index 609 pp

im so fucking done
And he says he can't get #1
Vuelo Eluko
i dont know if i even believe the scores are legit anymore
but i want to
piruchan

First 100+pp score hype!
Vuelo Eluko
gj i still remember mine like it was yesterday, 96% on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/71140&m=0
Birdy

piruchan wrote:

First 100+pp score hype!
below 600pp m8 pls git gud b4 u brag about ur shit thx
piruchan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

piruchan wrote:

First 100+pp score hype!
below 600pp m8 pls git gud b4 u brag about ur shit thx
I'm not a monster like those in the top 50.

Can someone give me a dead simple explanation on what #GamerGate is? I've been reading several articles but none of them provide clear explanation.
Yuudachi-kun
Stay away from everything even tangentially related to SJWs and you will stay sane.
piruchan
I don't even know what that is.
B1rd
Gamergate is a movement against corruption in gaming journalism. Feminists, social justice warriors and corrupt gaming sites try and make out gamergate to be about misogyny and harassing woman. It's almost like a war against gamers, feminists and their cronies are pretty much trying to kill games as we know them, because they're all 'sexist' or some BS like that.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +gamergate

And this guy knows what he's talking about. https://www.youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100

Kheldragar wrote:

Stay away from everything even tangentially related to SJWs and you will stay sane.
There are problems you can ignore, this isn't one of them.
silmarilen
it's pretty easy to ignore, if you dont actively look for it you wont see it.
B1rd
I don't mean you can't, I mean you shouldn't. Feminists are the cancer of society, and cancer is not something you should ignore.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

I don't mean you can't, I mean you shouldn't. Feminists are the cancer of society, and cancer is not something you should ignore.
I was going mental just by reading r/tumblrinaction , so I would advise not even coming into contact with these people.

For your health.

These are the same people who will admit that beig gay is opressing women and making then feel bad about themselves. I can't tell what is real or not anymore.
piruchan

B1rd wrote:

Gamergate is a movement against corruption in gaming journalism.
I have no idea that gaming journalism exists, much less the corruption.

Further searching shows me wtf stuff like "The Death of Gamer", "The End of Gaming Culture", feminism, gamer identity, critical review of video games, death threats (really?) etc. I'm baffled because how strange gaming has become. Seems like people have taken gaming way too seriously. And feminism is just nitpicking.

I miss the days when video games were purely about having fun :(
B1rd
I agree that all fags should be killed, but this is seriously a feminist concept

They have this idea of 'reverse racism', that minorities cannot be racist against the majority (straight white guys). They think that because they're 'oppressed' (they're not, but they convince themselves that they are through cherry-picking statistics and stuff) that this justifies them being as racist and bigoted as they want. Their idea is to fight the perceived racism and sexism with counter racism and sexism. That is why they're retarded.
Yuudachi-kun
Don't forget the whole "White people aren't a race/have no culture/cannot be culturally appropriated" crap.

And the fact that white people = people in the U.S and ignore Europe as just one whole group of peoples.

At least it was funny when I read about Jen, the person with a turtle headmate who pretended that xir was a turtle and cut xirself because xir family wasn't beleiving in their true self.
show more