forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Birdy

Frostei wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Also I wonder if that's even allowed. Breaking the code is srsbsns.
Aight, cool.
silmarilen
dadbeard saves the day
99% of the time breaking it is an accident anyway, frostei just found out what caused it and decided not to fix it.
DeletedUser_4041880
Besides, you can quote me if you don't use the quick reply thing.
Yuudachi-kun
Who uses that?
Trash Boat
I use it
IppE
You're special.
Trash Boat
Bitch please, everybody here is special. Well, everybody in OT.
DeletedUser_4041880
You're a special type of special
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

I use it
I don't know why you're using it, but I use it mainly because it's much faster (on the mobile phone as well), and this forum is as optimised for the mobiles as a hospital for people without both legs being stationed on the 20th floor of a building without elevators.
Yuudachi-kun
Chuck them out of the window and let them get to the ground floor that way.
B1rd

Riince wrote:

i just passed airmanfinally
I could pass airman if I only hit notes on one side of the screen
AutoMedic
I could barely pass the first three seconds of Airman
Aurani
Oh God, this just made my day.
Remember kebabs - more tactical planning and less goat fucking. :^D

-sev
"When in doubt, throw more kebab at it"
piruchan
I never tried kebab, is it good?
B1rd
would have been more impressive if they had died in an epic last stand, and not just through attrition, then the guys in the monastery ran way. The Ottomans have been pretty effective iirc, they did conquer Constantinople after all (on my birthday too)

piruchan wrote:

Try a lamb souvlaki in a pita with extra garlic sauce.
Aurani
You think they'd have brains and actually assault the monastery they're besieging (can at best be equal to a fort, with those kind of walls and that position) against 22 people.
Also, they had a series of sieges of Constantinople for over a century... doesn't sound very impressive to me. What's more, a Hungarian engineer introduced gunpowder-based siege weapons to them, which marked the (final) downfall of Constantinople, as those mongrelic kebabs would've continued using sticks and stones otherwise.

Nothing really came from their country and each and every country they occupied, they set back at least 300 years technology-wise and spread their goat-fucking to. I'd prefer getting conquered by Austria every day over those mongrels, and since both empires existed around the same time period (and both conquered their bits of Balkan), you can actually see where Austria was, because of the brilliant architecture and cleanness compared to the regions conquered by kebabs that were disgustingly sad to say the least.
Hika
Quit talking and return to the kitchen, I didn't say you could fucking read up on history.
Aurani
I'm terribly sorry, Master, it will never happen again. Please accept my most sincere apologies - Your sandwich will be done soon.
Jazz
UnderminE
:/
Jazz
Hi Miney
AutoMedic
Holy shit nice slapsick drama you got there
Birdy

Aurani wrote:

Oh God, this just made my day.
Remember kebabs - more tactical planning and less goat fucking. :^D

I like the wiggly arrow.
dNextGen
i know i dont have the right to talk about this but OT's been less fun to look at for a while now

inb4 "since when OT been good"
Birdy
since when OT been good
IppE
I miss strager
dNextGen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

since when OT been good
dunno man probably since there are less smart-asses maybe :^)

to add more content to this post, im deeply in love with this track

sad thing Nomic/Alek Szahala doesnt do female voices on their track
Birdy
I miss strager.

I miss phill.
AutoMedic
Pokebis
Birdy

AutoMedic wrote:

Pokebis

What are you implying?
UnderminE
Mara ;_;7

piruchan wrote:

Yep, delicious

Jazz wrote:

Hi Miney
Hi eniza
Birdy
DataCirno ;_;7
silmarilen
happy birthday jazz
piruchan
Is it bad if I like countries that used to invade the one I was born and live in?
Blue Stig
LunaticMara ;_;7
He never finished his LP.
I was thoroughly enjoying his paiWHEN DID YOU GET BACK?!?

ASDFASASD HELLO MINEY!!

OT HAS BEEN DESTROYED WITHOUT Y-er...hang on brb

Edit:
There.

Welcome back.
Aurani

piruchan wrote:

Is it bad if I like countries that used to invade the one I was born and live in?
Not bad, as much as it's plain weird too a degree. It also depends if your whole family is from that country or not.

I also think the same as you when it comes to a country that completely massacred mine in both world wars, but half my family is from there so I have an excuse. :p
Yuudachi-kun
I also think it's funny that everyone who was responsible for whatever event occured is dead and everyone alive in said country is now a completely different person yet you still refer to those countries by what they did ages ago.

In the case of WWII, almost all dead.
Trash Boat
Morning miina
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

Morning miina
Fast night
show more